User Tag List

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Have you ever suffered from depression?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ive just been trying to pull myself out of my depressed mood, but nothing seems to work. a friend suggested i get up early, exercise then shower then walk to a library and spend time there. unfortunately that plan fell apart quickly. as well ive been seeing reports of anti semitism increasing and its getting me worried which makes me more depressed. i tried writing something but im just not into it at this time. i tried to read some books, but i just cant get into any books, not cause i dont like them but becuase i cant focus. i just dont know what to do.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    ive just been trying to pull myself out of my depressed mood, but nothing seems to work. a friend suggested i get up early, exercise then shower then walk to a library and spend time there. unfortunately that plan fell apart quickly. as well ive been seeing reports of anti semitism increasing and its getting me worried which makes me more depressed. i tried writing something but im just not into it at this time. i tried to read some books, but i just cant get into any books, not cause i dont like them but becuase i cant focus. i just dont know what to do.
    I just usually zone out on the computer when I feel like that, or put on a movie and doze and watch it... I understand the not being able to concentrate part as well... Maybe its time to see a dr?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    I just usually zone out on the computer when I feel like that, or put on a movie and doze and watch it... I understand the not being able to concentrate part as well... Maybe its time to see a dr?
    i see my therapist once every 3 weeks. next week is the appointment and i have alot to discuss

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

It's a battle and unfortunately somedays are bound to suck more than others.

Some meds.work for some but not for others.

Remember you're not alone in your struggle.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

this is the worst time of year for seasonal. affective, disorder.my family always said i was like a old tomcat that they to kick me outside when it was really cold or raining but when it is nice they had to beg me to come home or at least call. i could curl in a ball and cry and not come out to spring, with lots of blankets of coarse.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

couple of friends and i went downtown yesterday to a comic shop and being out with friends made me feel beter and one friend also gave me a yoga matt and yoga blocks and a yoga dvd which also mne with overcoming depression

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I suffer from Bi-polar and anxiety...been on many different types of pills, seems that the ones I am on now are working the best out of any I have taken (Divolprex, Ciprolex and Clonozapam) I still have ups and downs but they seem to be more controlled than before.. I still have days where I constantly worry..I try to stop and think if its actually worth worry about

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i dont know why but lately i have been going through periods of feeling down. i tried talking to some people but i cant find anyone who udnerstands

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i dont know why but lately i have been going through periods of feeling down. i tried talking to some people but i cant find anyone who udnerstands
    Often it is only those who have been in the same shoes that understand.

Have a good sleep,and I peacfull day tomorrow,which is already now.

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

for those who are depresed,just smile,even though you dont want to,try it,it still makes you feel better! You've got one life,try not to get depresed,make of it every second,it may be hard,but its all in your mind which you control,be strong
    There are times when im depresed,some things happened recetnly,but im totaly ok like nothing happened ,i even feel better! what doesnt kill you..makes you stornger-batman

soemthing like that lmao
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hope this day finds you better.

Just take it one day at a time,or even one hour(Sometimes that is all we can do)

Feel free to PM me or others on here that struggle too.

We're here for oneanother.

Grace&Peace.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Gryphon

I DO understand..please feel free to pm me

I have panic disorder and OCD...but I have watched my mom struggle for years with clinical depression.She is now on medication and in the winter uses a sunlamp to sit under each morning.It has helped her alot

If you are feeling depressed,see your dr,depression often isn't something you can "just get over" We all have the blues or downs now and again,but serous depression is an ongoing mental problem that can't always be helped with just the support of your family/friends and physician

I would honestly suggest a mental health doctor,such as a psychologist,only because they are specifically trained in helping people with disorders such as depression.

No one should ever have to suffer with any mental disease/disorder,because there is so much help available these days...
    Last edited by bd42; Fri, Mar 27th, 2009 at 01:49 PM.
    Dog's don't care if you are rich or poor,smart or dumb,just give them your heart and they will give you theirs

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have also have been suffering from depression for many years. Four years ago I started having severe anxiety and panic attacks. I could not leave the house for almost a year. I did not want to take medication since I believe in natural remedies but I had no choice, and it has really been a life saver for me! I am doing much better now. I think eating well exercise, yoga and meditation also have helped me. Take care of yourself.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

a lot of people do understand and many will never admit it. take care of yourself.a smile is a good thing yes but you can't always pull up your socks and move on. please be kind and patient with yourself. these words are said because others want to help and don't know how. hang in there.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this past month i had been having a serious mood swing from happy to sad all the time and when i got sad i found it hard to deal with people and became angry easily. i feel i need to jsut break my routine but its harder than ever with exams right now and a fineal essay, then summer school

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information