User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

So my question is "Where did you all find your coupon organizers?" I could give a rats about other peoples opinions, and everyone in my inner circle kind of 'tolerates' my use and discussion of coupons but would never dream of doing it themselves! I know that it makes sense and as long as I"m not using coupons and buying things we don't need because of one then I know that I am operating out of MY family's best interest!

So rant over, seriously though, where did you all get your organizers? I have looked all over for one and can't find one that I like! My sister and I are planning on making one for ourselves but I would prefer to just see one that you all use before even trying to make one. I might be able to find a deal, LOL!!!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

ummm -- I dont do a lot of coupon shopping myself besides fpc.. I buy a lot of fresh fruits and veggies and will def keep a coupon for an item I know I use often enough, but since it is only DS and I to shop for -- harder to find coupons for what we use regularly.. BUT - I do manage to trade FPCs that I wont use -- for other things that I do use. I trade for gift cards and my last trip to buy a halloween costume was FREE since I used a GC I had traded for.. So for me it works out very very well. I havent bought diapers out of pocket for 2 months now because I have traded for some FPCs and had some of my own.. That has easily saved me $80 -

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wow - I too did not start to use coupons until I was on mat leave this year. I use mainly baby coupons, FPC and clothing coupons (Old Navy, Gap). It does make a difference. My husband has also starting to get into it. The first day of Walmart Anniversary sale, he left at 7am with a fist full off coupons ... the way I see it, every penny saved get me closer to retirement LOL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

oh ... forgot to say my husband is VERY attractive ... lol

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

LMAO Connie!!!! Toooo funny

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

LOL this article is hilarious. i love coupons!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It doesn't make any sense to me why there would be a stigma about using coupons. If there's a sale in a store the entire neighbourhood shows up and you can barely move through the aisles. Why is standing in line for an hour to get something on sale ok but a coupon is not?

Trading Score
    56 (98%)

Wow, good thing we're ALL attractive, lol, so no stigma there

It's frowned upon by friends/family, yes, but when I tally up how much I've saved from save.ca coupons (and that's only in the last week, when I discovered this forum!!!) I don't really care! I'm putting aside all that money I've saved to pamper myself.

Clippin' Coupons 4 Life! turkishdelyte's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

interesting article...its funny though, there are times (because of the area I live in) where the people in line start to dart looks with their noses WAY up in the air when I whip out my coupons....and yet after the transaction is completed these same people giving me the "you're soo cheap using a $1.00 off coupon" look end up running into me in the parking lot asking "so where did you get those coupons from?"...........losers!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

what? so being smart now means being cheap? uuhg?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

EXACTLY Maksik, that was what I was thinking! So does that mean that poor people are all smart because we use coupons? This being poor/cheap because we use coupons is a load of bull. I can donate a lot more to the food bank and shelters because of coupons. I can also hep out family and friends, esp. with FPC that I won't use or hav a couple of. Lately though I've had great cashiers and they're usually like, wow, you might not have o pay for any of this stuff ! I'm like, that's the point.....LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol, this article is hilarious. I was a bit embarrassed sometimes for using coupons because ppl look at you like your poor or something. I am sorry but I am not poor just want to take more vacations and have a better home than ppl pissing their money away.

AND thanks but the hot ppl are the ones who use coupons

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All I can say is I used to be one of those (stupid coupon-hating!) people, but I've come over to the smart-side now! ( :

Given where the economy is headed, we won't be the minority anymore.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

:0 Serious this is Baloney!
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '21ff94e6-1e28-4a36-abd9-f6a00ffe76d1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nv_jenn View Post
    I understand what you mean.! My mother in law thinks there is something wrong with me (although she's nuts). I am in the process of getting my friend into it. She was skeptical but I gave her some of my personal stash and she was back at my house a week later! She is new to this site... as in a week new and she already calls herself addicted!. I feel good and glad I have someone who shares the excitement!
    Thats awesome about your friend!! Ive tried and tried... but no one seems interested in using coupons around me... I dont bother anymore...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information