User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: who is taking all the tear pads??????

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

this one..peelies off cat food bags.
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=150811320110
    I want to msg the person and ask how she can sell peelies from bags.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    The Kyriakos=Ebay thing came to light a few months ago when she was first banned on the Negative Trade Experience thread. Sally and most, if not all, the people who were scammed know she was selling their coupons. I didn't post her Ebay ID outright back then, because I didn't know if it would be removed or not... She stopped selling for a while when all this came out, but she's been back for a few months now. Hopefully, this time around it's not coupons she took from others without sending them their GCs.
    I figured people who lost GC's have a right to know her ID..... she also uses a slightly diferent address as well. So if anyone wants to contact her they can.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Yeah, she has several addresses

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    So we all had the discussion on people selling coupons on ebay... which is where a lot of coupons from stores are going. I had made a point of buying coupons last week on eBay for the purpose of cross referencing them with traders on here. Turns out........ I BOUGHT coupons from 9 people on here who trade kind of sad.

On very interesting one came in though. Turns out one that sells HUGE amounts, like HUGE.... 5 or 6 lots of 10+ of basically every popular coupon ( I bought 14 for Any astro ) and she had about 5 other listings for the same set... turned out to be a Smart Canuck gone bad. Many people were recently ripped off by Kyriakos for GC's..... turns out he / she is now selling on ebay. As soon as I saw the envelope I knew, they are using the same return address labels as before, with the same name, but yet another address ( same area though ) so if any of you have a bone to pick with Kyriakos over missing GC's.......... you can reach them via eBay....

http://myworld.ebay.ca/canadian_girl...id=p4340.l2559
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I went to two different stores yesterday, to look for coupons. All empty.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

There is a SC'er selling coupons??? Speechless!!
    renegado likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    There is a SC'er selling coupons??? Speechless!!
    lol.... sarcastic?? lol.................There are actually over a dozen I know of!! lol
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

there seems to be a lot of BC people on E-Bay

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

i really hate it when people take waaaay more than they should of a certain tearpad and then when people offer them coupons in return for a few of these so called ''golden'' coupons, they dont think the offer is good enough!

I never even saw the $0.75 black diamon cheese blocks coupons, i saw plenty of empty tearpads tho
    coupon girl likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

That person don't live too far from me, lol.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

There are lots of sellers from back east too. I once looked on ebay because of this thread (to see if ppl near me are selling). One person 20km away, who could be in my town - and another 40km who could be in or near a town called Duncan. I know a gal who says the tear pads there are always empty when she finds them!
    ~ New Coupon Binders & Totes coming soon!! Contact me or visit my Etsy shop www.reuseitartsandcrafts.etsy.com ~

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

So what do these coupon pad snatchers actually do - camp out at the stores until the coupons are put out? Maybe it's also time to stop posting on SC when the stores have the new tear pads out. I've been a couponer for 20 years and haven't seen anything like this. Also didn't know, until learning from this site, that people actually are selling these on Ebay..yikes!
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

You believe that there's EBay sellers selling CDN Tire money too? Geez, what people will sell these days....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    So what do these coupon pad snatchers actually do - camp out at the stores until the coupons are put out? Maybe it's also time to stop posting on SC when the stores have the new tear pads out. I've been a couponer for 20 years and haven't seen anything like this. Also didn't know, until learning from this site, that people actually are selling these on Ebay..yikes!
    Actually, that's what I want to know too. How do they know when the tearpads come out? Inside info maybe? And sadly I also think that we have to stop posting when new coupons are available. Which is too bad since that is part of what this site is about, helping each other.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    lol.... sarcastic?? lol.................There are actually over a dozen I know of!! lol
    That is so sad. I sure hope that EBAY never gets so out of control that we suddenly have to buy coupons on ebay rather that post our great deals on SC! That would be the end of couponing as it should be. . . Oh I hope ebay stops allowing coupons sales.
    I'm not sure if this has already come up, but what if we banded together on SC and together made a document showing an excellent arguement about how re-sale should not be permitted even under that "clipping charge - your not buying the coupons!" maybe if manufacturer's changed the wording so as to make it harder to sell?
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information