User Tag List

Page 5 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

yyz
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

...people waste your time and take issue with you when you return the courtsey.

...people don't reply to the entire message, either text, e-mail or verbal.

...people owe you money and instead of paying you back they spend money on non-essentials, like a game console.

...the moment you finsh cleaning the kitchen/bathroom someone just has to mess it up.

...you have you repeat yourself more than once.

...things you have coupons for go on sale the day after the coupons have expired.

...people lie to you and you know they're lying.

...you ask someone to do something for you they take forever to do it, but when they want you do something for them they want it done right then and there.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

- Your local london drugs only allows stacking between 9-1pm everyday (but weekends) and wednesday nights and you work everyday and wednesday nights - I haven't stacked since october of last year!

Resolution:

Quit my job? Okay not happening sorry myself.

- Your friends keep texting pointless messages because they are board. And being a nice person I bother to answer them.

Resolution:

Only answer them half the time.

- Crank calls and telephone solicitors! AcK!

Resolution:
    Check the caller ID.

- Neighborhood kids keep running up to your house and pressing the doorbell 20 times (and waking the little nappers) - Okay classic I know, I did it when I was a kid too.. Got caught a few times too!

Resolution:
    Tape duct tape all over the doorbell. Take it off when the inlaws visit.

- The people who built your house put the hot water and cold water pipes so close together that they touch and so you sometimes can't get cold drinking water and have to buy water.

Resolution:
    Drink hot water -
    jk

- The kids keep you up half the night with feedings and diaper changes and nightmares.

Resolution:

Bite the bullet until they grow up.

- Drank to many cups of coffee and suddenly you start getting shaky.
    Resolution:
    Drink another cup.

- The neighbors a chain smokers and your houses were built so close together that if you want your window open, you get a lifetime supply of secondhand smoke.

Resolution:
    Move. Nothing I can do about them.

- The babysitter dumped kraft dinner down the kitchen sink drain instead of scraping the left overs in the garbage and clogged the drain again.
    Resolution:
    Permanantly keep draino locked in the cupboard.

- There are not 36 hours in a day. That toothpaste that is spattered all over the bathroom mirrors would not be there. Oh yah, and an apple pie would always be baking in the oven. Do you believe me? Thats right, I wouldn't either. I think I would spend the extra time getting some desperately needed sleep.
    Resolution:
    Buy a 36 hr clock and arrive at funny times for everything.

- The local newpaper isn't free. Its costs more than the coupons inside that could be waiting!
    Resolution:
    Ask the newspaper to give me the papers for free? Fat chance!

- The local recycling program wants you to drive your recycling across town to them, wait in a lineup and then sort it for them. Wait, did I really just throw that box in the garbage? Nobody look in my garbage please! Its disgraceful.

Resolution:
    Save and sort during my lunch break? Umm not happening..

- Planning on just checking your emails and suddenly you've been on the computer for 1 1/2 hrs!
    Resolution:
    put a timer on the oven and stick to it!

Wow, and I thought today was a good day!!! Thank you for reading.
    Excuse me while I shine that mirror staring me in the face!
    Last edited by JasmineMcdonald; Fri, Jun 1st, 2012 at 05:00 PM.
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

ppl posting about 100 times the past few days, in every thread i read that someone cat-called her.

stop pretending that it offended you. just admit you are bragging lol
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

People who have nothing better to do than bully others!!!!

On another forum I'm a member of there's a guy who's driving me insane!! He responds to absolutely everyone....multiple times....and all he ever does is bully and criticize. If you don't agree with him/share his opinions than you're an idiot, moron, dumb etc etc.....the list could go on for miles. It's a shame because I really enjoy posting on that forum and am starting to feel like it's just not worth it to be taken down at the knees every time

I'd be ashamed to lead a life so full of hate and bitterness. It's like it makes his day to put down other people and try to make them feel badly about themselves......when he really doesn't know anything about them. Though at least he's an equal opportunity bully.......he seems to bully everyone....not just me. (rolls eyes, lol)
    barginb likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    ppl posting about 100 times the past few days, in every thread i read that someone cat-called her.

Wow!...just wow!...many women hate being cat-called..it's not bragging.

Cat-calling is highly offensive and used to control women and how they look and act.

to say some-one is "pretending to be offended`is highly insulting.
    Aimz, K8's Fate, peebee74 and 2 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Posters that say something negative about someone else and end the rant with LOL. You do realize that doesn't make it better and we still get that you are putting someone down. LOL
    Insane, Aimz, SavenRaven and 4 others like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post

Not sure if your referring to me
    But NO I am not bragging, it is a pet peeve.
    Sounds like the green eyed monster has gotten let out of the cage LOL
    Aimz, K8's Fate, peebee74 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

lol
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hubby who cant close a garage door -at night -i come home from work and have to close it
    -people who dont signal -hate it
    -rudeness all around -manners people -even on here went to do a trade one on one -person never messaged back to say yes or no
    -in-laws who try to run their childrens lives-not children but adult married couples-not me by the way-someone close to me
    -tearpads all ripped off in metro today-urghhh
    -hubbies who say dont you think we have enough stuff for awhile-nopeeee
    Aimz, wolfwoman and barginb like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Posters that say something negative about someone else and end the rant with LOL. You do realize that doesn't make it better and we still get that you are putting someone down. LOL
    I'm one of the guilty one's with the LOL .. I hate the fact that it's hard at times to give your opinions on a keyboard. It's so hard to tell if the person will take it the wrong way. I guess, when i put a LOL.. it says.. hey, dont be mad, i'm a nice person!
    daynabas and Ammu like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I agree, keyboard conversation is always up for interpertation!! Sometimes I reread my posts and think 'crap I sound a tad cranky'

Thanks of being a nice person!!
    Ammu likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

....construction on every single major road that causes a 3 minute drive to take 25 minutes

...finding a longer, but faster route...until they close that street too

...Mcdonald's running out of ice cream...and asking if I'd like french fries instead (seriously, man, I just want a small cone)

...Hubby texting to tell me we ran out of something...as I'm unpacking the groceries I JUST CAME HOME WITH

...Cashiers/stockpeople giving you the stink eye when you go near a tear pad
    Eva-M, Aimz, Candini and 3 others like this.
    Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are one of the main reasons I have trust issues.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

....the dishes don't magically do themselves
    ....facebook won't let me update my status...all day!!!!! So annoying when you are trying to raise funds for your Autism walk and the main source of your donations is via facebook!
    ....special K did not listen to my comments on a paid survey I did....so much to gain with special K...no wonder I gained weight!
    ....my child rips and shreds every paper in site/arms reach...so please excuse me while I go clean up the shredding
    MommyMelanie2007 and barginb like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

....people put "LOL" where it's not even relevant. LOL means "laughing out loud". It doesn't mean ANYthing else!
    anisa, couponing4life and Ammu like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh the shredding drives me nuts too. I tell the therapists and they say " oh its cute" or all they can offer me is to let her shred in a basket. SERIOUSLY?? that makes it worse

Page 5 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information