Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

Thread: Luka Magnotta Dismemberment Case

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Labatts threaten Montreal Gazette over Blue photo
    yep, read that this morning. looks like magnotta is not the only one yearning for attention.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At times, however, French investigators grew frustrated with leaks in the media -- notably a French TV report indicating police had used technology to track his mobile phone's whereabouts. As a result, he turned it off, Crepin said.
    "He had closely monitored what we police were doing to concoct his strategy."

that, what the french tv reported, was crossing the line. leaking info and interfering with police investigation... despicable.
    DaveP likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

jun lin's head has not been recovered yet
    perhaps, magnotta is saving it for the grand finale
    im thinking the Chinese Embassy

where do you think his head will turn up?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 01:18 PM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Did anyone see the pic of him on the news? He dyed the harsh eyebrows blonde and it seems like he did somewhat try to conceal his identity. He definitely looked different without those huge harsh black eyebrows!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Vancouver police and the B.C. Coroners Service are investigating after packages containing what appear to be human remains were sent to two schools Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...t-georges.html
    A new level of sick.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I'm hoping that the body parts that showed up in Vancouver are Lins and only because that means there isn't a copycat out there. It's a sick world we live in and with an international manhunt taking place for someone that did such a heinous crime, it's a great opportunity for the psychos to come out of the woodwork.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    I'm hoping that the body parts that showed up in Vancouver are Lins and only because that means there isn't a copycat out there. It's a sick world we live in and with an international manhunt taking place for someone that did such a heinous crime, it's a great opportunity for the psychos to come out of the woodwork.
    My thoughts too, hoping it's not a copycat.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i hope the parts are lin's and also hope they recover the head soon so his family can have some closure.
    Jina, DaveP and Snow Queen like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just read an article on jun lin as his classmates from wuhan university remembered him, made me cry. how could anyone do something so heinous?

Name:  jl00.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  10.9 KB Name:  jl01.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  9.7 KB

Name:  jl04.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  11.4 KB

Name:  jl05.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  7.7 KB Name:  jl06.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  9.2 KB

update: both of his parents (divorced when he was young), his younger sister, and his uncle will come to canada. heartbreaking...
    Last edited by cookoo; Tue, Jun 5th, 2012 at 10:44 PM.
    Patty Smyth and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Body parts being mailed to such a public place does match his MO but my question would be: If these packages are from him, and assumingly mailed all on the same day, why are they just arriving in Vancouver yesterday? Now I know Canada Post is slow sometimes lol but that extra time in the mail would mean body parts would have decomposed that much further and assumingly make the package that much nastier/smelly and should have tipped someone off along the way. Especially since by this point CP and the World knew body parts were showing up in the mail.

I was thinking lastnight about it though, and assuming these Vancouver body parts are connected, it's possible that these packages could have been mailed at a later date by either a willing or unknowing participant as well. So many options that I'm sure the police will investigate.

Did I mention this is all just so terribly messed up though? The police are trying to figure out if they can charge the guy in Alberta where the video was first uploaded, although I believe the guy that owns the site said he took the video down willingly on May 31.
    Last edited by TaraF; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 09:06 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    Body parts being mailed to such a public place does match his MO but my question would be: If these packages are from him, and assumingly mailed all on the same day, why are they just arriving in Vancouver yesterday? Now I know Canada Post is slow sometimes lol but that extra time in the mail would mean body parts would have decomposed that much further and assumingly make the package that much nastier/smelly and should have tipped someone off along the way. Especially since by this point CP and the World knew body parts were showing up in the mail.

I was thinking lastnight about it though, and assuming these Vancouver body parts are connected, it's possible that these packages could have been mailed at a later date by either a willing or unknowing participant as well. So many options that I'm sure the police will investigate.

Did I mention this is all just so terribly messed up though? The police are trying to figure out if they can charge the guy in Alberta where the video was first uploaded, although I believe the guy that owns the site said he took the video down willingly on May 31.
    Good point. Could it be another psycho? I remember some time ago, human feet were discovered in British Columbia along the shore. 11 in total from the news below:
    http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/201...utopsy-110901/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lin sounded like a life-loving nice guy that I'd like to have a beer with. He trusted the wrong man! Made me cry... The police now say that Magnotta and Lin were in a relationship. Lin probably moved to Canada to be himself, as a gay man. (China is very intolerant with homosexuals) Yet he met his demise by a relationship with the wrong man. So unfortunate!

I too hope that the Vancouver school package body parts were Lin's as well. Not that it will make it less sad, but don't want to have more victims or copycat killings.

Kudos to the police, BTW. They are very fast with the investigation and victim identification!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh f... me. Another one!

Breaking news:
    Human foot found in Montreal neighbourhood

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...found-ndg.html

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTofu View Post
    Oh f... me. Another one!

Breaking news:
    Human foot found in Montreal neighbourhood

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...found-ndg.html
    Oh Gosh. Well it appears we have either a another Psycho currently on the lose or a Copycat. Not that a copycat wouldn't be a psycho, but eachs motives would be different. Either way. Seriously? What the HELL is going on?

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information