User Tag List

Page 1547 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 547 1047 1447 1497 1537 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1557 1597 ... LastLast
Results 23,191 to 23,205 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Smith - Baby It's You ('69)

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Maestro Fresh Wes, "Stick To Your Vision" (These Eyes)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have sent emails to [email protected] NOODGE for the link...so far no answer from them

Sad they are doing this. They may end up belly up by biting the hand that feeds them. We like them now but after they do this many of us will be gone I am afraid.

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have almost 2 million points I hope they transfer over well.
    Shebby and improperganda like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: SERPENT worth 100 points good through 9/2/12.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've decided to give it a try for a while to see how long it takes to get a reasonable amount of points, as much because I will miss you guys as any other reason!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    August 1, 2012

You’ve probably heard by now that Points & Prizes is under construction and we have launched our new and improved reader loyalty program, SheKnows Rewards! Since we have “remodeling” on the brain, we thought we’d offer a special month-long hunt on Rewards as a way to allow our members a way to earn lots of extra points. We’ll be dropping hints throughout the month on Facebook, Twitter and our newsletters, so make sure you’re signed up and following all three so you don’t miss a beat! The hunt starts tomorrow!
    Happy hunting!
    ~The SheKnows Rewards Team

*Just posted on the 'old' site. The main page already has new artwork.....

Here is contact information from the main page: Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.

YIKES, I have tried to take the active link off the email above I copied from site. I am sorry I can't get it to do so no matter how many times I use the icon to remove link.

I was so eager to post that I didn't read it. Kinda exciting that there will be some kinda way to find some hidden points? It'll be nice to 'hunt' again inbetween caretaking.....and the bell tolls as I type!
    Here's the last sentence that wasn't on the P&P homepage announcement yet on new site:
    The hunt starts 8/2...so be on the lookout for the newsletter with the first three hints!

So guess we are on the lookout for today's newsletters to see what the first three hints are going to be?

Here's the twitter link I found for the new site too, you don't have to belong to twitter to view this page:
    http://twitter.com/SheKnowsRewards
    Last edited by Noodge; Thu, Aug 2nd, 2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: so dislike trying over and over to remove links even with use of icon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by waynethegolfer View Post
    I have almost 2 million points I hope they transfer over well.
    The ratio is 15/1
    improperganda likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got the hunt newsletter; going lookingQ
    leftie, improperganda and Noodge like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMonster'sMom View Post
    Got the hunt newsletter; going lookingQ
    any luck yet - just starting to look

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am not sure how to cut/paste the newsletter here for the folks who did not get it.

There are three hints.

I found the article for hint one yet I didn't get any points for clicking on the article under credit summary like the newsletter said. Oh well...will see what their customer service says.

Here's the article for the first hint in newsletter:http://www.sheknows.com/home-and-gardening/articles/960363/5-quick-laundry-room-updates

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am not sure how to cut/paste the newsletter here for the folks who did not get it.

There are three hints.

I found the article for hint one yet I didn't get any points for clicking on the article under credit summary like the newsletter said. Oh well...will see what their customer service says.

Here's the article for the first hint in newsletter:http://www.sheknows.com/home-and-gardening/articles/960363/5-quick-laundry-room-updates
    Here's the article for hint 2:http://www.sheknows.com/home-and-gardening/articles/960407/weekend-remodel-diy-kitchen-updates

***I forgot to suggest making sure you log in to the sheknows page too before viewing article. At the top right hand corner, it says to sign in. This is even if you signed in to your new rewards account. I am not sure if it necessary but thought I would mention it***

OH, and these articles are worth a lousy 5 credits.....fun.
    Last edited by Noodge; Thu, Aug 2nd, 2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: All this for 5 credits????

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words if you log into the rewards site and click on earn credits, it will tell you how to earn
    improperganda and Noodge like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There are three hints.

Here's the article for hint 2:http://www.sheknows.com/home-and-gardening/articles/960407/weekend-remodel-diy-kitchen-updates

***I forgot to suggest making sure you log in to the sheknows page too before viewing article. At the top right hand corner, it says to sign in. This is even if you signed in to your new rewards account. I am not sure if it necessary but thought I would mention it***

Here's the last article, hint three:
    http://www.sheknows.com/home-and-gardening/articles/960411/trendy-kitchen-accessory-updates
    Last edited by Noodge; Thu, Aug 2nd, 2012 at 09:34 PM. Reason: tried to change text color to match the other article info

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am beginning to feel like Pavlov's dog with no credits yet...

Thread Information