User Tag List

Page 371 of 378 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 5664
Like Tree1503Likes

Thread: Chapmans Kids Club MAIN THREAD

  1. #5551
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,347
    Likes Received
    5184
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    Received the backpacks today. They're slightly larger than the cow ones.
    I never got or saw the cow ones, so I guess it will be a surprise!
    ROMEO likes this.

  2. #5552
    elh is offline
    elh
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ON
    Posts
    92
    Likes Received
    120
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I never got or saw the cow ones, so I guess it will be a surprise!
    If you're curious, a picture of it was posted earlier in the thread.
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/6017922-post5033.html

    It was available in 2014 and 2015 I believe. The new one is about an inch or two wider and longer.
    Silk likes this.

  3. #5553
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,347
    Likes Received
    5184
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    If you're curious, a picture of it was posted earlier in the thread.
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/6017922-post5033.html

    It was available in 2014 and 2015 I believe. The new one is about an inch or two wider and longer.
    Thanks @elh Now I vaguely remember seeing it posted in this thread - neve saw it on the site.

    I received the bag. It's well made - I'll order another as a back up if/when it's back as a prize.

    A heads up - mine arrived folded in the mailing envelope without any other packaging. So be careful when opening - it would be easy to poke a hole in the bag if you use scissors, a letter opener or anything else sharp to open the envelope.
    sweetmomma likes this.

  4. #5554
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,483
    Likes Received
    1396
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)




    More prizes were added just now: T-shirts, toothbrushes, dolls, adult apron, toque, baseball cap, magnet, lunch bags, etc.
    Last edited by [email protected]@; Fri, Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:36 PM.

  5. #5555
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,483
    Likes Received
    1396
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)




    Toothbrushes are already gone .

  6. #5556
    elh is offline
    elh
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ON
    Posts
    92
    Likes Received
    120
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Did anyone else notice that those are the same magnets from a few years ago?
    francine1985 and Davetherave like this.

  7. #5557
    I heart DH and DS francine1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    6,798
    Likes Received
    4623
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    Did anyone else notice that those are the same magnets from a few years ago?
    They are only 300 points and have a limit of 5 per year. I am guessing they probably found a few boxes of old stock in storage and want to clear it out quickly.

  8. #5558
    elh is offline
    elh
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ON
    Posts
    92
    Likes Received
    120
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    They are only 300 points and have a limit of 5 per year. I am guessing they probably found a few boxes of old stock in storage and want to clear it out quickly.
    That's what I was thinking too. It made me wonder if that item and the other recently added prizes might not return in the future.

  9. #5559
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,347
    Likes Received
    5184
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quick! - many prizes are back - adult apron (also children's size and teen size is still there), the freezer bag, the Yukon backpack, the colored lunch bags with logo only, ball cap, toque, dolls. Maybe others I don't usually pay attention to

    I ordered another backpack and freezer bag. Tried to order another apron but it's only 1/year and I had ordered one in Jan

    Grab them while they're there!
    Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Oct 12th, 2017 at 05:51 AM.

  10. #5560
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,347
    Likes Received
    5184
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    What time does the clock reset re: earning points for a new day? I thought it was midnight but when I tried after 1 a.m. it said I had reached my limit.

    Trying to rebuild my points after my shopping spree the other night - lol

  11. #5561
    Sleeping Penguin akitakara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    940
    Likes Received
    30
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    What time does the clock reset re: earning points for a new day? I thought it was midnight but when I tried after 1 a.m. it said I had reached my limit.

    Trying to rebuild my points after my shopping spree the other night - lol
    IIRC, either 10:45 pm ET, or 11pm ET
    Appreciate my help? I'd also appreciate it if you used my referrals

    Earn $25 by opening an ING Direct bank account.
    Simply enter
    35156180S1
    as the "orange key" when signing up & make your first deposit of $100.

  12. #5562
    elh is offline
    elh
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ON
    Posts
    92
    Likes Received
    120
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Quick! - many prizes are back - adult apron (also children's size and teen size is still there), the freezer bag, the Yukon backpack, the colored lunch bags with logo only, ball cap, toque, dolls. Maybe others I don't usually pay attention to

    I ordered another backpack and freezer bag. Tried to order another apron but it's only 1/year and I had ordered one in Jan

    Grab them while they're there!
    Silk
    Darn. I needed more freezer bags and they're all out again.
    Silk likes this.

  13. #5563
    elh is offline
    elh
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ON
    Posts
    92
    Likes Received
    120
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by akitakara View Post
    IIRC, either 10:45 pm ET, or 11pm ET
    I'm fairly certain they changed it after the last update so the 24 hour countdown starts, not after a specific time of day, but rather once you play your game for the day.

  14. #5564
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,347
    Likes Received
    5184
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by akitakara View Post
    IIRC, either 10:45 pm ET, or 11pm ET
    Thanks, but that didn't work for me. Play time ended before 9:30 p.m. but was told at 1 a.m. limit had been reached. Could it have something to do with cookies?

  15. #5565
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,347
    Likes Received
    5184
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    I'm fairly certain they changed it after the last update so the 24 hour countdown starts, not after a specific time of day, but rather once you play your game for the day.
    Do you mean you have to wait 24 hours minimum after you reached the daily limit?

Page 371 of 378 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •