User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: The "Other Money": What's in YOUR Wallet? *Closed - Use 2013 Thread*

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

wtg $savvy$hopper - I love your brags and stories.

I just bought $20 in quaker products this week and sending in for the $20 gift card. So either free food or free money ... depending which you look at.
    $avvy$hopper and wolfwoman like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Love those promos!!

Hope they have them here in Ontario!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    wtg $savvy$hopper - I love your brags and stories.

I just bought $20 in quaker products this week and sending in for the $20 gift card. So either free food or free money ... depending which you look at.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

This promo was Co-op Marketplace in the West. Last week there was a spend $20 get $10 for pepsico at Safeway.

Superstore has Spend $15 on Glade get a $15 Gift card this week.
    sweetmomma and wolfwoman like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Yay!

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

That's all so awesome, I realize that many people who work at home get all their extra bucks from these sites, like swagbucks. Or their job/how they make money is using these sites.
    I'm on swagbucks, & while I may be tempted to get in on others, I feel I spend enough time online with that one + I work outside the home. I'm content with making $280+ this year in ($5) Amazon GCs. And it's simply from surveys & searches. I started swagbucks in Nov. 2011. My goal, set in Sept., is to buy xmas gifts, & I'm as good as there.
    I love PC MC points!! We use our MC for every single purchase everywhere, & got a free gazebo, and a Kitchen Aid. We have accumulated a lot of points & aren't sure what we'll get next, maybe a Dyson vacuum (through Best Buy GCs).
    Now that RCSS opened their gas bar near us, we get cash back when buying their lower priced gas, yay!

With my HBC points I collected over the years I gave my Mr. a formula 1 car driving adventure gift, which he will hopefully use next year.

MIRs are terrific, like the Quantum Finish tabs, which we've received 4 boxes of this year, & there is another one coming out next week! So we haven't had to buy dish washing detergent in more than 2 years & we won't have to at this rate.
    Ceren, helpit, sweetmomma and 5 others like this.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I'm excited. I finally cashed in some of gift cards and Paypal $ for something just for me. My old netbook has been acting up and is starting to fail. I want to stick with a 13 inch, so smallish and super light.

So on Cyber Monday, amazon.ca reduced the price on the ASUS UL30A-X5K Thin and Light 13.3-Inch Laptop by $70. Plus AirMiles had a earn 25x the points wub on Cyber Monday which works out to an additional savings in points of about $70.

I'm looking forward to one that works reliably and the longer battery life. Also ordered some Christmas gifts taking advantage of the bonus air miles.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

nice going everyone! love the updates from Karabana and Giving Small...all in moderation to meet your needs and for all the work involved a treat for yourself is definitely in order! Glad you could pair it up with stellar deals on cyber monday and get the extra savings.

I've yet to use my paypal and amazon monies...deciding what to get as gifts. Might just grab some GCs with paypal $ and figure out amazon later. Up to another $7+ in Clixsense and waiting on some MIRs.
    Ceren and wolfwoman like this.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i bought a 50.00 petro giftcard-cause its doublethe points on their petro gift card til the 30th of november-plus you never get points on their giftcards for gas -am i giving it as a gift -nope just trying to get more petro points -i am sure we will use this giftcard up fast

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

another $14 in paypal from Clixsense and my $25 GC from the CAA offer (which is still available per recent thread posts) arrived!

SDM bonus/super redemption was grand as well - about $220 value (because I used coupons) and I paid $11 and change in taxes. C'est tout! love it.

checked my airmiles and I've got enough for another $10 redemption.

used $9+ on Canadian Tire "Money on the Card" options mastercard money to help with costs of a new light fixture for our kitchen.

hope the "other money" wallet is fat for you this week/season!
    Ceren, Angela273 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

I cashed in my airmiles for a $50 Boston Pizza GC as a gift for my in laws, and a $25 Toys R us GC to help with Christmas shopping!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I found a dime on the sidewalk today! Since we're just back from our vacation I'm starting our "vacation stash of money" again. I also received a $5.00 cheque from Pinecone. So here we go.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

avoncallingu - good for you. Love "found money" like pushing back an extra cart at the grocery store parking lot with yours that someone abandoned ... another 25 cent or $1.

So my $$ this week were $10 from Can't Beat Free site which has definitely tapered off. This week I started PrizeZombie and getting close to redeeming for $5 so will use that in place of CBF.

I redeemed on Gifthulk for $10 and am waiting for it to come in and had to ask them to replace a $5 amazon code that didn't work.

So $20 to the good.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

More great news in other money land!

Prize Zombie: redeemed for my first $5 paypal! woohoo. took some time to accumulate as I'm not doing a ton of tasks/surveys et al on it.

Clixsense: oh so fun! Just this past Monday I cashed out $14+ to paypal (prior week's earnings); by Tuesday I earned another $14 and put it towards upgrading so I can earn more in daily bonuses, account down to $0; tonight I'm back up to $11+!!!!! A wicked week of earnings!

Alrighty, I'm off to finish some crafting prep and heading to bed. have a great night and weekend...not sure if I'll be online tomorrow.

Ciao for now!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i started using swagbucks and i find it is great.all you do is download the toolbar and use it to do your searching and watch your points add up.simple eh?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mimalu6
    Karabana likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Judy - just a heads up for you and for any new SCers - SmartCanucks is great about GPT - Get Paid To sites and referral links. This site lets us put up referral links in our signature area. There's a maximum of 2 links.

Referral links are not allowed in the body of the post. I think you can understand why - people would post them on all the threads lots of times.

The site swagbucks that you mentioned is one of the favourites of SCers - here's the thread where we help each other earn more and spot new opportunities and free codes. Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

avoncallingu, Abby1 and Karabana like this.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information