User Tag List

Page 72 of 226 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Starting Weight this week was 163..down .8 for a weigh in of 162.2.This is the least I have weighed in about 6 years so I am feeling great. My goal for next weeks weigh in is 160...fingers crossed!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Congrats thriftygranny. I am up one. Trudging on. I think I need a new strategy, still yo-yoing. Going to try a few new things this week and we'll see how that goes. Otherwise I will be brainstorming!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

- 3.7 (weight at 213.8)

That loss includes a 2.5 Ib differential between my old scale and my new Eatsmart scale, so really I lost 1.2 Ibs.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    - 3.7 (weight at 213.8)

That loss includes a 2.5 Ib differential between my old scale and my new Eatsmart scale, so really I lost 1.2 Ibs.
    Curt! Nice to see that weight-loss!! I'm really proud of you for taking this on with us...it's sure not easy, but like they say: if skinny was easy, everyone would be skinny! Of course I'm not aiming for skinny, but I tell ya, every lb lost feels just that much better! Hon, I probably put on over 6lbs these past couple of months, but you're inspiring me to do better. Keep up the good work!!

I think I got really complacent after that initial big loss...which still stands at just over 50lbs, doing WW, which is quite easy-peasy and provides me with lots of food, so I PROMISE to stick to it from now on!!! {{{{hand over heart}}}} Promise!!

And where's Walks? Has she checked in, yet? Walks??! Where are youhooooo?
    hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh I am sorry, I really meant to come back after I weighed Fri a.m.
    It was stunning how much I have packed on!!
    Well no excuses, no justifying my cheating ways....I am up quite significantly in the poundage area, ( shall I say into the next group of tens) but way worse than the weight gain is because I have indulged in dairy and gluten products...my inflammatory ailments have been triggered.
    Both knees are swollen and locked solid right now, ( figures though I was fine to work on Friday ) sitting is bad, but getting up and forcing myself to walk or climb the stairs ( which is what I am instructed to do) is very painful.

Curt!! I must say I want to encourage you to keep going, I am so very happy you have made progress 2 weeks in a row!!
    Take a bow man!! You certainly are not that heavy ( unless you stand at 5 foot or something? lol)

I need a brand new strategy, or motivation I think. My job has me a bit down and I am not sure what it is really.
    I mean I certainly can handle the physical part, the getting up at 3:30 a.m. is not that big a deal, but being indoors all day and never having any sit down functions is a bit depressing and tough on the feet, knees, and back. Then when I get off I just want to stuff myself with sweets.

Hey! I said no justifying!! lol

ok back to the drawing board I guess...oh yeah, also because I have not been being 100% good, and as the main cooker here, no one else is being that good either!! Like that baseball movie If I cook it they will come....if not they eat take out behind my back. Did not mean to be a Debbie Downer, sorry.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 09:39 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ah, crap, Walks...so sorry to hear that things haven't been going swimmingly with your diet or your workplace. And you're not a debbie-downer....geez...what's wrong with expressing honest opinions, right?
    I'm like you...I've crept into the nest set of "10s" and not thrilled about it, but really...it's 6lbs, and I can do that in a couple or few weeks if I really stick to WW. Oh, lordy, it's hard, isn't it? Not being able to indulge...heck, not even indulge, just have the foods that bring us comfort. No krap dinner. lol. My comfort is cream of mushroom soup, the whole can, made with skim milk. I can still have a few crackers with it and keep to within my 350cal lunch. For a snack that feels like cheating I can have 12 tortilla cuppy things (Scoops) filled with salsa, and sprinkled with low cal cheese. Now THAT's a nice evening snack.

I don't know how those rate on your stringent diet; you have other issues with food intolerances...mine involve salads: not on my diet at all, and to be avoided at all costs.

Chin up, Sweetie....the one thing you can control now is your food.....we gotta get into those bikinis!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Lynn!!! You said the B word!! ( bikini), but thanks for the moral support.
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Butt, butt, Walks! You don't like it when I use the "d" word, either!!!
    My vocabulary is certainly not improving under your council. Hmph.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

Curt!! I must say I want to encourage you to keep going, I am so very happy you have made progress 2 weeks in a row!!
    Take a bow man!! You certainly are not that heavy ( unless you stand at 5 foot or something? lol)

5'6 - Can't stand being this short but I can't do anything about it. I'm considered obese, so ya.
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Chin up, Sweetie....the one thing you can control now is your food.....we gotta get into those bikinis!!
    I have to say - getting into a bikini is not one of my goals. lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

- 3.7 (weight at 213.8)

Nice weight loss Curt, doesn't it feel great when the numbers go down.good luck this week and keep going.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

5'6 - Can't stand being this short but I can't do anything about it. I'm considered obese, so ya.
    I am, too. But I don't worry about it...if anyone has an issue, phhht to them! I don't let it bother me, I carry myself well, am proud of the way I look, and goodness knows if I picked away at myself could probably find lots wrong!
    So I don't. I look in the mirror and say, "Girl, you done good today!" and walk out without another worry about how I look!
    If the odd sales-clerk (not locally, they all know me here, lol) somewhere treats me like a second-class citizen because of my weight, I have a way of giving them "the look" that just withers them. It took practice, but I'm an expert now! hahaha!!!

Btw...13 more lbs and you'll be in Onederland!!! Woohoo!!!

Have a lovely day, Curt...get out there and enjoy a day in the sun!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Apr 21st, 2013 at 11:27 AM.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have to say - getting into a bikini is not one of my goals. lol
    Oooh!!Goodie gum drops!! LOL!! Me, either!!!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Take of ourselves and we can better take care of our Mother

Page 72 of 226 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread Information