User Tag List

Page 615 of 966 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 715 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL Love the post E!... too funny!
    operabob and coley3 like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well that didn't work... LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Thu, Jan 16th, 2014 at 08:11 PM.
    operabob likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great story!!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    TMI Cheeky, TMI.... ;-)
    Ohhhhhh sweety... you will NEVER be old enough to hear the tmi parts :D
    operabob, VEGAS PILGRIM and emax like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    Well, I think I am just about done being an air miles collector. After draining my dream balance for a flight this summer I activated my cash rewards. Seeing how terrible the offers at Safeway were getting I just wasn't collecting like I used to, the taxes on air miles flights are atrocious when comparing the same flight booked with my rbc avion visa. (Never again will I have an account with BMO, so there goes the 25% discount AM flights). I figured the best way was knowing that my lower valued/lowered collection of air miles could be easily cashed out for gift cards. (I usually do shoppers cards, and earn lots of optimum points).

I have just sent in 5 requests for missing air miles, 400 total. I received several emails saying I would get 25 bonus for a cash rewards transaction. 1 out of 5 was credited. I had a rain cheque for Safeway tp for the sale price of 4.99, 50AM wub2. 300 am was written up in the book sept 27...it has been 111 days and still nothing. Thought I would send in a request since they usually take 2 weeks to get back, surprisingly I get a response back within hours

"Since this was a Bonus Offer and you made the purchase on September 27, 2013. Safeway has up till January 27, 2014 to post the Bonus miles to your Account.

If the posting time passes, Canada Safeway has requested if you have not received your reward miles; please contact them directly at 1-800-SAFEWAY (723-3929). One of their Representatives will be happy to assist you with your inquiry"

Actually 120 days is January 25, and I never knew I had to go back and contact the original merchant...shouldn't they be dealing with Safeway!? Good thing I kept both the flyers with the sale price and bonus offers, photo copied my receipt, and took a picture of the write up in the customer service book...somehow I missed copying my rain cheque. This is way too much hassle for very little reward. Once those 400 get added to my account, I can cash out for $50 gift card and I'm done.
    I'm pretty much in the same boat. Too much hassle chasing down missing airmiles, told to wait 1/3 of a year (!!!) before they'll even listen. And that's the airmiles I KNOW were missing. Probably more that slipped by unnoticed. I'm also collecting a lot less now, especially since Safeway was my main source.

You should post this feedback on the airmiles facebook page. Doubtful Airmiles will do anything but it would let some of the newer members (who might be misled by the marketing hype) know how the program really works.

One last thing. "I can cash out for a $50 gift card and I'm done." Are there any $50 gift cards left?
    operabob and coley3 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    One last thing. "I can cash out for a $50 gift card and I'm done." Are there any $50 gift cards left?
    LOL oh boy emax we need to talk! *Pms your sorry butt with non tmi info!*
    operabob likes this.

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like another dud flyer... The only good deal I can see is the frozen pizza.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If you have $1 coupons you're paid to shop on the Lysol TB Cleaner and/or wipes.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  20140116230321348015.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  32.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Terms and Conditions: One coupon per eMail Direct subscriber. Coupon has no cash value, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon offer. No time extensions of expired offers. Coupons valid at all Canada Safeway stores. Club Prices valid with Safeway Club Card only. Some exclusions apply. See in store for a complete list of exclusion.
    Last edited by VEGAS PILGRIM; Fri, Jan 17th, 2014 at 10:54 AM.
    operabob, cheekysaver and 4sure5 like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    If you have $1 coupons you're paid to shop on the Lysol TB Cleaner and/or wipes.
    Also in the same deal (Reckitt Event) if you have the $5 Airwick coupons you should be able to get some cheap AMs.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am doing the price run down now
    operabob and 4sure5 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ok i am skipping over all of the crazy expensive things... cause i can and i am not here to help safeway earn... i am here to help you save... if it bugs you feel free to post the other am deals under mine!

Royal Buy 3 earn 80 event. This is a 2.80 savings on each and with the high value royal coupons out there this can be a good deal.
    Bathroom tissue 6.49 - $2 coupon - 2.8 am value = 1.69 each... a great deal!
    Facial tissue 5.99 - $2 coupon - 2.8 airmiles value = 1.19 for 6 packs of tissue.. even with a $1 coupon it is a good price.
    Tiger towel 6.99 - $3 coupon - 2.80 airmiles value = 1.20 for a 6 pack a great price.
    (because the hv coupons were sent out soooo close to the expiry dates many got replacements)

Name:  airmiles deal.gif
Views: 732
Size:  181.7 KB

The best deals there are the lysol buy 6 get 60
    lysol wipes or the toilet bowl cleaner are $2 each - the $1 coupons each and the airmiles value... FREE
    the lysol sprays are 2 or 5 and use the same coupons and they are .50 cents a piece.

Those are the best deals... if you can get up to a $50 value after coupons remember to use the student union ticket pack and get a extra $5 off. Good luck!
    operabob and VEGAS PILGRIM like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

One last thing. "I can cash out for a $50 gift card and I'm done." Are there any $50 gift cards left?[/QUOTE]

i don't think they do gift cards with dream miles anymore. I was referring to my cash balance
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information