User Tag List

Page 103 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Sorry about the above long post. Was trying something new!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I went and use some of my offers tonight. Saving the rest for early in the week after we eat up some of our produce. I planned to price match the Lara bars that are on at Target for 1.50 because one of my offers was 1000pts per bar but they already had them on sale. I bought fifty and got 50000 Pts. I also had 1200 on Burt's Bees and the Pom flavoured lip balm was on clearance for .54! Score! I spent 97.87 tonight I got 84.00 in points. I did not get my personal offer points on the Stayfree or the oranges though so I had to send in an inquiry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My two offers...do you guys think I can combine the two???

Spend $50 in store

10,000 pts.
    Expires: January 23, 2014
    Loaded For every $50 spent on Baby products or Baby food
    Includes toiletries, diapers, training pants, wipes, formula, food, and accessories. Excludes Apparel and Toys.

5,000 pts.

Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emma008 View Post
    Is it possible to get pc plus points from no frills if I have a PC plus linked to pc mastercard or do I have to buy items from loblaws or rcss?
    No Frills is not a participating store.

From PCplus.ca FAQ:
    The PC Plus™ program is available at the the following stores across Canada Atlantic Superstore, Dominion (Newfoundland and Labrador), Bloor Street Market, Extra Foods, Fortinos, Loblaws, Loblaws City Market, Loblaws Great Food, Provigo, Provigo Le Marché, Real Canadian Superstore, Save Easy, Valu-mart, Your Independent Grocer, and Zehrs.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    My two offers...do you guys think I can combine the two???

Spend $50 in store

10,000 pts.
    Loaded For every $50 spent on Baby products or Baby food
    Includes toiletries, diapers, training pants, wipes, formula, food, and accessories. Excludes Apparel and Toys.

5,000 pts.

of course you can, u are soo lucky! their diapers this week is good price+no taxes day too, all you need to do is buy 2 boxes of diapers and that will give you $15 worth of pts back! I wish I had that too!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

after nearly 8 weeks since my request, I'm happy to report that my PCPlus and PC Debit accounts have been merged into one. Woot!
    I was unable to login to either account this morning, nor could I access my accounts via phone help line. Eventually reset my pw, and got in that way, and it appears pts were correctly merged, although not showing up in the transaction history.

The final test will be to see if I can FINALLY redeem pts for a PC GC ... all prior attempts at multiple stores have failed, as an "Insufficient Points" error message appears on cashier screen!!! will this be the day? We'll soon see.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sat, Jan 18th, 2014 at 08:11 AM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I never get the "X when you spend $X" offers, so I'm just going at it getting a few items here and there. I made $6.50 in points for buying my regular stuff - I have a good number of produce offers and I used a lot of them today. I guess since I'm a loyal customer I don't get the overall order offers? Seems annoying when that sort of thing happens...
    Crochetlady and walkonby like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Just ONCE I would love claim the personal offers and NOT have to file a claim with them for missing points. Just ONCE. But every single time I have to email them for missing points. Sometimes they don't even bother replying to my missing points email. I am really tired of this bait and switch
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was thrilled to make my trip to RCSS today to PM the PCPlus offers I had loaded ( no tax day too!) Grabbed 4 x 170g blackberries @ $1.44 ea, plus 500 points ea, Asian pears @ $.88 per lb, and 200 points for every $1.00 spent, 8 pkgs cookies
    ( I know I should NOT have bought these, not the best price ) @ $2.47 ea, get 400 points ea. Used my 2 x $3.00 off coupons on the Royale Tiger Paper towel, and the no tax on that helped ease paying $13.97 for each 12 roll pkg, but then I saw 1,000 PC points on each pack, so nice!
    2 x pkg Venus and 2 x pkg Gillette disposable razors @ $6.99 - 4 x $2.00 coupons. I missed out on getting any when WM had them on sale but with the $3.64 in tax removed here I did ok.

Total tax saved today $12.66, total coupons used was $20.00, used my $15.00 PC GC from Air Wick Promo, and cashed in $20.00 in PC points. This was the first time I PM my stuff at RCSS to earn my PCPlus points. The PCPlus programme is looking more appealing to me now.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I was thrilled to make my trip to RCSS today to PM the PCPlus offers I had loaded ( no tax day too!) Grabbed 4 x 170g blackberries @ $1.44 ea, plus 500 points ea, Asian pears @ $.88 per lb, and 200 points for every $1.00 spent, 8 pkgs cookies
    ( I know I should NOT have bought these, not the best price ) @ $2.47 ea, get 400 points ea. Used my 2 x $3.00 off coupons on the Royale Tiger Paper towel, and the no tax on that helped ease paying $13.97 for each 12 roll pkg, but then I saw 1,000 PC points on each pack, so nice!
    2 x pkg Venus and 2 x pkg Gillette disposable razors @ $6.99 - 4 x $2.00 coupons. I missed out on getting any when WM had them on sale but with the $3.64 in tax removed here I did ok.

Total tax saved today $12.66, total coupons used was $20.00, used my $15.00 PC GC from Air Wick Promo, and cashed in $20.00 in PC points. This was the first time I PM my stuff at RCSS to earn my PCPlus points. The PCPlus programme is looking more appealing to me now.
    don't forget to use Snap Saves to get $1 back On the Tiger Towels
    MillieH and torontogal12 like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Are you kidding me Loblaws? Now your points inquiry page is down? I wouldn't need to use it in the first place if you actually gave the points you promised. I'm really tired of this
    walkonby, LIVE SIMPLE and MillieH like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

My brother's account (that I shamelessly use) has had the $10 WYS $50 offer for three weeks running. They just keep changing the expiry date.
    baggypants, walkonby and MillieH like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this week I got 6000pt when spending $30, with no tax I brought some Lays (500 pt) and some other stuff, so total got 10600pt for buying $34.49 with $0.5 to claim in checkout51
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Are you kidding me Loblaws? Now your points inquiry page is down? I wouldn't need to use it in the first place if you actually gave the points you promised. I'm really tired of this
    It is quite ironic for a pretty good program to have a really bad system. I hardly ever have to go to Sobeys to manually add points for me. I did my return for the items that did not give me points but I saw CS gave the lady, two customers ahead of me, tel# to call to get points added just like they did for me . Did not come to my mind otherwise I would ask her to try the inquiry option online which probably is a better way for missing points for the account offers.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    after nearly 8 weeks since my request, I'm happy to report that my PCPlus and PC Debit accounts have been merged into one. Woot!
    I was unable to login to either account this morning, nor could I access my accounts via phone help line. Eventually reset my pw, and got in that way, and it appears pts were correctly merged, although not showing up in the transaction history.

The final test will be to see if I can FINALLY redeem pts for a PC GC ... all prior attempts at multiple stores have failed, as an "Insufficient Points" error message appears on cashier screen!!! will this be the day? We'll soon see.
    Just back from RCSS and IT WORKED! first time I've been able to redeem pts for a PC Gift card. Also used 4 x $5.00 coupons for 4 NeilMed Nasal sprays, and saved $23.63 on those being NoTax day.
    Going back tomorrow with my wife in tow, to see what she needs ... armed with Pantene offers, and lots of coupons.

One negative thing to report regards the merging this morning of my PCPlus and PC Debit cards [accounts] ... its like they set me up as a NEW account; sent me an email with new temp pw, and also got an email to load my offers. So my offers of yesterday, Friday, which numbered 20, were gone before I even had a chance to use them, and replaced with only 6 really bad offers, on stuff I've never bought. They looked oddly similar to the ones I first got when joining the program in mid November. Not real happy about this turn of events. I sent an email to the person who notified me the accounts were merged. Now to their credit, they gave me some free pts, for the crazy delay in getting to my request. So at least they're trying to please.
    walkonby and MillieH like this.

Page 103 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast

Thread Information