User Tag List

Page 131 of 613 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Definitely not the same program out west - fewer offers and not many high value ones.
    harbie and DianneS like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Definitely not the same program out west - fewer offers and not many high value ones.
    I am in Ontario and totally agree that the program is not the same for everyone. The only high value offer I recieved was the soup offer (on sale for $1 and 1000 points), but my Independent store limited the amount you were able to purchase to 4 cans!
    I usually only get offers like 100 points on $4.00 items!
    A new no Frills opened in my area, so points are nice, but their sale prices are much better!
    lecale and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My very first post on Smartcanucks, and it is because I can't figure this program out. Btw, hi fellow smartcanucks

Dh had a personalized offer for 10000 pts wus $50 one week. We took advantage of it and all was well. The next week, he got the exact same offer, so we took advantage of it again. This time, no points. After arguing with the rep on the phone for 10 minutes, they finally agreed to give the points to him. Haven't seen an offer like it since.

I had a personalized offer for 400pts on Sun-Rype juice 1L. I bought 24 of them, but the cashier rung them up as 2 cases, therefore, I got 800 points for the ones she rang, then nothing. I'm out 8800 points. I filed a points inquiry only to be told it will take 7-10 bus days. It's been 6 weeks and I've heard nothing else.

And this past week, I took advantage of the 2000 pts on Purex tp. I bought 3 thinking I would get points on all like the personalized offers. Apparently not. I filed another points inquiry and they gave me the points within a day while informing me that the offer was only good for one and they were making an exception. Now I'm just confused...lol. I get points added I don't deserve, but I can't get the points that I AM entitled to? Plus, no where could I find info about that purex deal being only good on one.

The program seems confusing and glitchy. *sigh*

I will probably not worry about the program too much in the future, because it hasn't really proven to be worth the trouble.
    Zonny likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I like that Club Sobeys has 2-3 week expiry dates on its get XX extra points when you spend $20 offers. If only the store were nearer! At least points are given on dollars spent at the store plus extra points on designated products in the flyer.

Regarding my two posts on the Joe Fresh black polo dress-it's now showing on the website. Puzzled by the product code:WS------. Is W for Winter? At least I now know that the fabric is a knit. I'll try next month to find the dress when the snow has receded to puddle status. Have seen too much sidewalk ice/snow of late and will abstain from doing another "on the buses" excursion for now.
    Last edited by Ciel; Tue, Feb 25th, 2014 at 10:13 AM. Reason: deal doesn't have 2 or 3 different dates, I meant weeks
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I was excited about the program at the beginning but I am pretty fed up with the lousy offers and lack of in store points in the West. I prefer programs that reward customers in a transparent, straightforward way like Save on Foods and Thrifty Foods. I really think it's ridiculous that three people in line with the same bags of carrots can be paying three different OOP prices. I am becoming grumpy about Points Plus....add the fact that too many people are constantly missing points and I would say that for a large chunk of their customers the program is becoming a bit of a fiasco. I have certainly never had to fight for points at other stores.
    harbie, Ciel, torontogal12 and 3 others like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I agree DianneS. The program has many flaws. Fighting tired points, getting poor offers. I finally did a good shop at Extra Foods and got all the points I was supposed to plus some in store ones. Example. Got 500 points per Mango and they were on for .87. But still missing points from previous shops at RCSS.

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I was excited about the program at the beginning but I am pretty fed up with the lousy offers and lack of in store points in the West. I prefer programs that reward customers in a transparent, straightforward way like Save on Foods and Thrifty Foods. I really think it's ridiculous that three people in line with the same bags of carrots can be paying three different OOP prices. I am becoming grumpy about Points Plus....add the fact that too many people are constantly missing points and I would say that for a large chunk of their customers the program is becoming a bit of a fiasco. I have certainly never had to fight for points at other stores.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I agree in general but I have had to fight Airmiles (Metro) and SDM for points before

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    It is not necessarily an East/West thing, my BF and I both have cards and get completely different offers
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I find the lack of any decent offers terrible. When the program started I was told that the offers would be good and plentiful all the time, yet now that many people have signed up there's barely a point to be found. It's almost as though they got us to sign up so they could use the card to track customers for there own benefits. Lord knows I can never find points on tags in store so I use my card hoping I'll miraculously get a few points, but don't. It's pretty disappointing, at least with the other points cards you know there will be regular offers that can be taken advantage of. Just makes it easier to shop else where.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

It is not necessarily an East/West thing, my BF and I both have cards and get completely different offers[/QUOTE]

I understand there are different personal offers but the in-store points and flyer points in the West don't hold a candle to those offers in Central Canada.
    Last edited by DianneS; Tue, Feb 25th, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mom got the Joe Fresh offer. 10K points WUS $25 in Joe Fresh.

We went to buy socks, underwear, and pyjamas and we were going to split the deal.

The entire store had only two pairs of underwear in medium. TWO. The socks were all crazy patterns.

WTH? We didn't get to $25 and left annoyed.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Mom got the Joe Fresh offer. 10K points WUS $25 in Joe Fresh.

We went to buy socks, underwear, and pyjamas and we were going to split the deal.

The entire store had only two pairs of underwear in medium. TWO. The socks were all crazy patterns.

WTH? We didn't get to $25 and left annoyed.
    Joe fresh styles socks are "crazy", lol

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... I personally had a great offer week. They know I tend to mostly buy fruits and veggies there and I have specified that we eat vegetarian so never offers on meat or clothing (I don't buy clothes there as I don't want my offers to show that- just produce, please!)

This we I had 500 pts for Goldfish crackers, and had coupons for them. I bought 10 @ $1.48 each and made 5000 pts. The produce offers are usually 'per $1 spent'. I price match almost everything and if something is $0.99 I ask the cashier to make it $1...the penny makes the difference between saving .20-.80 or not.

I spent $82 on $130 worth of groceries plus made over 10,000 points. It may not be the best for everyone but it makes a huge difference for me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just received an email for 5000 bonus points when you spend $20 on produce. I loaded the offer but on my mobile app the offer only says 3000. Not even worth the time to contact them about it IMO.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I just received an email for 5000 bonus points when you spend $20 on produce. I loaded the offer but on my mobile app the offer only says 3000. Not even worth the time to contact them about it IMO.
    I got the same email, and got the 3000 points as one of my offers this past week which I hadn't used yet. Thinking it would be great to combine the two I clicked on it to load the offer, and it just showed me the 3000 points offer I already had on my list

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I got the same email, and got the 3000 points as one of my offers this past week which I hadn't used yet. Thinking it would be great to combine the two I clicked on it to load the offer, and it just showed me the 3000 points offer I already had on my list
    same here

Page 131 of 613 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Thread Information