User Tag List

Page 133 of 613 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    i FINALLY got awarded the 45,000 points I was missing. I made my inquiry on December 11th, and got the points on February 18th. Called over 10 times and dealt with over 10 people.

WOW. So relieved.
    Thanks you give me hope.
    I am still waiting on an inquiry done on Jan 18 and 2 phone calls later, still missing 30,000 pts.
    The last time I called she said they were really backlogged and it should be resolved soon.
    Hopefully it will be resolved soon....
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok, I'm getting very envious here, what with so many folks reporting NEW offers (3000 and 5000 WUS $20) in their accounts for Produce, and some being able to earn both in the same transaction!
    Neither my wife or I have received these offers, or any mid-week offers for that matter! I thought maybe our area. S.Ont was excluded, but now I see 'torontogal' has got these too!
    I'd be interested to know if others reading this, who reside in S.Ont. are, like me, NOT getting these mid-week offers. We go through a ton of produce, and our RCSS is competitive in both price and quality, AND they PM, so this type of offer would be awesome for us. Does anyone think it would be worthwhile to nag the main CS Help desk about this, or would I be just spinning my wheels? thanks
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Can you cash in your points for anything in the store like DVD/BR's?
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My hubby got both 5000 wus 20.00 and the 3000 wus spend 20 on produce. Both have different expiry dates. Hmmm tempting

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Question: Are bagged potatoes considered fresh produce? I would think so but you never know. TIA
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I haven't received any of those good offers either (Hamilton). Only mid-week things I've had are Lindt Chocolates at Valentine's time and some other strange thing I can't even remember what it was now - useless! I keep checking every day for some big surprise, but it never comes.

Perhaps it depends on which Loblaws store you frequent? I only shop at Fortinos. Zehrs and RCSS are too far away.
    Last edited by tccl21; Thu, Feb 27th, 2014 at 09:47 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Tried my Loblaws today, and it was worth the trip! Grapefruit, bananas, mushrooms all with pink stickers; tangerines and carrots on sale (as good as No Frills), bonus offers with lettuce. Spent $26 on produce, came out with 9,400 points. Sweet!
    Ciel, lecale, peachies and 5 others like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I just received an email for 5000 bonus points when you spend $20 on produce. I loaded the offer but on my mobile app the offer only says 3000. Not even worth the time to contact them about it IMO.
    I really hope I get one of these offers, I generally spend 40-60 a wk on produce so this would be awesome!
    I love this program, even tho I've had issues with missing points, they were always added once I contacted them and I average 20.00 in free groceries every 2 weeks and have redeemed almost 200.00 in pts since this program started just by buying what I normally would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silk, dizzyb, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also got both offers. 3000 pts wus $20 on produce and 5000 pts wus $20 on produce. The offer says fruits, veggies and juices. I also had a personal offer for 1200 pts for each Tropicana juice. So here is what I did. I pm freshco Tropicana for $1.97. Bought 6. Then I added bananas, oranges and cucumbers to bring my total up to $20. ($20.41) I walked out of the store with 15,200 pts. (juice 1200 x 6 = 7200) + 3000 + 5000 = 15200. I am very happy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't buy a lot of produce at Loblaw$ (I really only go there for meat) and Superstore is really far so we only go if we're in the hood. That could explain it. If you buy a lot of produce, they don't need to lure you there with produce offers?

The double offers have finally appeared in my account, so I might take them up on it, though I expect to have to complain about missing points for the 7th time in a row lol.

EDIT: My mom did not get this offer but instead got a Joe Fresh offer. She doesn't buy clothes, I do, but she's the one that got that offer. I think rather than being tailored to what you buy, there's "Incentive" stuff going on to encourage you to buy stuff you normally wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    ok, I'm getting very envious here, what with so many folks reporting NEW offers (3000 and 5000 WUS $20) in their accounts for Produce, and some being able to earn both in the same transaction!
    Neither my wife or I have received these offers, or any mid-week offers for that matter! I thought maybe our area. S.Ont was excluded, but now I see 'torontogal' has got these too!
    I'd be interested to know if others reading this, who reside in S.Ont. are, like me, NOT getting these mid-week offers. We go through a ton of produce, and our RCSS is competitive in both price and quality, AND they PM, so this type of offer would be awesome for us. Does anyone think it would be worthwhile to nag the main CS Help desk about this, or would I be just spinning my wheels? thanks
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Feb 27th, 2014 at 12:50 PM.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Not happy with PC at all. Never get any good offers. Every Friday, I will just get 200 pts offer on Cucumbers or Broccoli or Peppers and few others that we can't or won't use. Nothing really good. Couple of times I did use these offers at Loblaws and they swiped the card for points but points never showed up. I have given up on these offers now. I know I can call them but I am not buying much stuff and don't want to stay on the phone for 20 minutes to adjust my points.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Question: Are bagged potatoes considered fresh produce? I would think so but you never know. TIA
    Yes, bagged potatoes fall under Produce.
    Now if it's bagged potato 'chips', that's something else.
    Ciel, lilo0003, peachies and 1 others like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I live in London and didn't get these offers and wanted them a lot, also wanted the joe fresh offer and didn't get that one either. however my mom got both produce offers and the joe fresh offer and isn't going to use them so I am going today to use them. I am always envious of everyone getting these buy spend offers.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Can you cash in your points for anything in the store like DVD/BR's?
    I would think so. We cashed in our points on Boxing Day to get $60 off a BBQ.
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    My hubby got both 5000 wus 20.00 and the 3000 wus spend 20 on produce. Both have different expiry dates. Hmmm tempting
    Where do you receive these emails?

Page 133 of 613 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Thread Information