User Tag List

Page 145 of 613 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Lysol Hands Free hand soap thingamabobber was $9.99 and 5,000 points, and I had a $5 coupon. There's rebate forms out there somewhere for these isn't there? No tax today either.
    I picked one of those up at Zehrs yesterday, but not as good as your deal ... ie. I had only a $2 coupon, and wasn't a NoTax day ... still a good price to try out this gizmo! btw, has anyone who has this unit tried to refill the bottle with a different variety, eg. Softsoap, and if so, any issues with the pumping mechanism? Lysol refills are reg. $4.99 at Zehrs, whereas, 340ml bottles of Softsoap can be had for under a buck quite often at NoFrills ... even less per ml. when the huge refill containers are on sale. Just wondering, as I'm not thrilled with paying 5 bucks for 251ml soap refill. Thanks.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sat, Mar 15th, 2014 at 12:15 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have refilled mine.. its a ***** to open the lid, but you will find "how to" on youtube. I used a different brand of soap which tends to be thicker and makes the unit work harder. Could water it down in that case?
    avoncallingu and Pointsman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I picked one of those up at Zehrs yesterday, but not as good as your deal ... ie. I had only a $2 coupon, and wasn't a NoTax day ... still a good price to try out this gizmo! btw, has anyone who has this unit tried to refill the bottle with a different variety, eg. Softsoap, and if so, any issues with the pumping mechanism? Lysol refills are reg. $4.99 at Zehrs, whereas, 340ml bottles of Softsoap can be had for under a buck quite often at NoFrills ... even less per ml. when the huge refill containers are on sale. Just wondering, as I'm not thrilled with paying 5 bucks for 251ml soap refill. Thanks.
    I refill mine with Palmolive or Dawn. Dish liquid is the right consistency and I know it's not 'hand soap' but it works well for me and it is cheap!
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Went to Loblaws to try to pick up a few dispensers, of course there were none in stock. Why was I even surprised?! The most annoying part, though, is that the shelf where they keep these looks like it holds max 5. I got a rain check for 6 as I was planning to pick some up to give as gifts but am wondering if my store will ever have 6 in at a time. Does anybody know if they will split the rain check if they still don't have enough in stock when I go back to get them? (I.e. If they only have three, will they honour the rain check then write up a new one for the other 3, or mark somewhere on the rain check that I have redeemed it for 3 and let me keep it to use again?)
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

First I refill my lysol no touch dispensor with soft soap and I don't have any issues with it coming out however you need to clean off the spot where it does dispense every so often

Second I was just wondering to those who say they get "Crap" offers do you load them if you think they are "Crap"???

Reason why I ask is because this is what I am thinking if you are NOT loading them, they will continue to give you them to you as you didn't load them and maybe they think you didn't see them.

I load my offers every week regardless if I will use them or not, that way they see that I use the ones I like and leave behind the ones I don't use. I have never seen a offer that I have loaded that I don't use repeat itself more than 2 times.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just redeemed $150 in PC Points at No Frills. Earned them all at Atlantic Superstore and then had a huge stockup at NF.

10 lb bag of basmati rice, 10 lb bag of potatoes, lots of frozen veggies, many other things, and a couple treats just cause

Time to start collecting them again! Redeemed $180 in the first four months of having the program. Let's see how much I can get by Christmas!
    avoncallingu, Zonny and sun_shine like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I am saving ALL mine for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Just redeemed $150 in PC Points at No Frills. Earned them all at Atlantic Superstore and then had a huge stockup at NF.

10 lb bag of basmati rice, 10 lb bag of potatoes, lots of frozen veggies, many other things, and a couple treats just cause

Time to start collecting them again! Redeemed $180 in the first four months of having the program. Let's see how much I can get by Christmas!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I only have the PC plus app so no physical card and so the store says that is the reason that ONLY lane 5,10 and one of the express lanes can redeem points which is BULL considering what if all 3 tills are not open and they are short staffed and super busy - I either can't redeem or I have to wait which sucks

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    Do you have the PC plus card/app/cc? I have never had this problem ever??? And I know we shop at the same stores

QUOTE=Peachykeen2007;5834020]knock on wood i haven't had any issues with points, the only issue i have is that apparently at the store closest to me only ONE till can redeem points off of the app, and that till would be a express lane that will NOT allow you to stand in it if you have more than the 12 items, so you have to go to another till for them to ring in everything, call a CS to suspend your transaction, pack all your stuff up and move to the express lane, interrupt anyone already standing in that line, get dirty looks

most stupid thing i have ever seen, I have emailed them and got the most crazy response, so I emailed back because I don't think they understood me and nothing back from them - might call, but it also makes me not spend my points! gonna see what i can rack up for the year and probably spend it all on Christmas gifts already sitting at a redemption of $140 and I haven't really spent extra or things that I don't buy every week already
    [/QUOTE]
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Second I was just wondering to those who say they get "Crap" offers do you load them if you think they are "Crap"???

Reason why I ask is because this is what I am thinking if you are NOT loading them, they will continue to give you them to you as you didn't load them and maybe they think you didn't see them.

I load my offers every week regardless if I will use them or not, that way they see that I use the ones I like and leave behind the ones I don't use. I have never seen a offer that I have loaded that I don't use repeat itself more than 2 times.
    I always add my offers regardless too. So far they've been in line with my shopping habits except this week and the fact that they are just small point offers I wish they'd bring back some big offers soon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Considering I thought my deals weren't that good this week. I was surprised at the checkout that I earned 17,000 points and I got a free pack of chicken (thanks to my son spending some of his birthday money on a computer game in the tax free event!)

My points gained were:
    NN cake mix $1.17 reduced to $1.00/limit 4: 200 points per box
    NN Parmesan $4.97 reduced to $4.47/ limit 4: 400 points per tub
    Baked beans: 200 points per can
    Maple syrup: 1000 points
    Cauliflower 200 points/$1
    Broccoli 100 points/pack
    Mushrooms 200 points/$1
    Apples 200 points/$1
    Bakery 2500/$10
    Naan bread 400 points/pack
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Sat, Mar 15th, 2014 at 06:47 PM.
    harbie and avoncallingu like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

woot! I love pc Plus! I had recieved the email and got the offer for the spend $100 get 20000 points yesterday so I used it and between that and the points for what i bought and the 7750 i had already from prior purchases I ended up with $40 to redeem (this is a lot for me so I was really excited). So earlier this evening my DD dropped her cell phone in the toilet so I really didnt want to dish out full price for a new one so I got her to see if she could use my points to get a new one...well omg they let her! I really didnt think they would even though it wasn't from the Mobile Shop..... it was a pay as you go one from the display that you just buy through the regular cashiers but there was no problem with it...so she managed to get a regular $149.00 phone on sale for $119.00 tax free and minus $40 points and a $0.50 coupon I had from the pharmacy for $78.50 total = one happy momma
    Last edited by Billie75; Sat, Mar 15th, 2014 at 08:51 PM.
    harbie and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Been refilling mine with the clear soft soaps (not the cream ones, but the antibacterial ones and the vanilla one). No issues. When we used this one with bead like things in it, then it eventually died.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Makes sense but I donno if it works that way? For me, I always loaded them, even if I only used one offer out of the 6. But I still got irrelevant offers for stuff I can't eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    First I refill my lysol no touch dispensor with soft soap and I don't have any issues with it coming out however you need to clean off the spot where it does dispense every so often

avoncallingu likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I didn't know it was "no tax" day today. Will it be no tax tomorrow as well? That Lysol "no touch" deal sounds interesting! I'll need a 3rd address to send in the MIR.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Page 145 of 613 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Thread Information