User Tag List

Page 1182 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 1172 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1192 1232 1282 1682 2182 ... LastLast
Results 17,716 to 17,730 of 38250
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

feeling reclusive so ho lee chow it is.
    ROMEO, harbie, Crochetlady and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, yum on the garlic discussion! I buy 1 kg bags at Extra Foods, they are always fresh, tight bulbs so that's good. We use a lot of garlic - WOB, having the roasted garlic isn't that bad for your breath, etc., it's the raw stuff (which my husband loves, and I have to continually disuade him from having garlic sandwiches). I've been roasting it, too - wow, how it perfumes the whole house!

Tonight for supper, I made shell pasta with a mushroom sauce, I had that along with a big salad. Husband had leftover boiled chicken, pasta and lots of bread.
    ROMEO, harbie, Crochetlady and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I'm having pan fried cod fillets, tongues & cheeks, with all the side dishes, potatoes, coleslaw, etc, etc...
    Last edited by KelJo; Sun, Feb 28th, 2016 at 01:40 PM.
    Natalka, ROMEO, harbie and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've baked some butternut squashes and whole beets, will do up salmon fillets, and mash up a whole cauliflower with some coconut milk to masquerade as the potatoes.

babies teach us acceptance

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

hot dogs! lol. i love hot dogs with mustard, relish, onions and cole slaw! hmmmmmmm or maybe i will defrost some prepared sour croute and have that on the hot dogs. (prepared sour croute: rinsed sour croute, fried onions, chopped bacon, peppercorns and juniper berries, all cooked together, yummy)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I had a root canal done this afternoon, so in anticipation of this, put potato soup in the crockpot this morning. When I got home, just had to use the stick blender, grate some cheese into it and add some cream cheese. Will thin with milk when we serve it.

Root canal really wasn't that bad, they do get a bit of a bad rap. Is it fun to lie back in a the chair with your mouth propped open for 90 minutes? Would I recommend it as a fun pastime? No, and no. But it didn't hurt that much. Mostly was stressful for me, I'm tired from being all tensed up in anticipation!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

kraft dinner with garlic and mushrooms. boil your noodles as normal. while your noodles are boiling chop up some garlic. for 2 boxes of KD you want about 3 cloves of garlic but if you love garlic like we do we add more lol. put a few tablespoons of butter in frying pan and melt it. put your garlic in. then chop us some fresh mushrooms and add those in to. fry until done. drain your macaroni noodles and dump your garlic mixture into it and add your cheese packages. if it needs more butter add it in. soooo good!!

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Suppose to be a lovely day, so BBQ for sure..!! will do some Spring-Kabobs, marinated chicken chunks, pineapple, red onion, peppers, tomatoes, sprinkled with lime juice , rice, caesar salad, fresh dinner rolls (that I didn't make) and a mango cheesecake (made by Loblaws!!)
    Last edited by KelJo; Sun, Feb 28th, 2016 at 01:41 PM.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Yikes on the root canal!!! Hope you're feeling okay today!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I had a root canal done this afternoon, so in anticipation of this, put potato soup in the crockpot this morning. When I got home, just had to use the stick blender, grate some cheese into it and add some cream cheese. Will thin with milk when we serve it.

Root canal really wasn't that bad, they do get a bit of a bad rap. Is it fun to lie back in a the chair with your mouth propped open for 90 minutes? Would I recommend it as a fun pastime? No, and no. But it didn't hurt that much. Mostly was stressful for me, I'm tired from being all tensed up in anticipation!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last night - baked cod, roasted potatoes and onions, corn, and salad.

Tonight - currently marinating chicken pieces, I'll bake them with lots of onion - not sure of sides yet.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

Last night we had my dad over for dinner and had a big ham and scalloped potato dinner.

Tonight homemade burgers on the bbq if it's still nice out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Last night I had some potato and cheese perogies which I purchased from my local Ukrainian Orthodox church. I smothered them with fried onions. Then had a green salad with Bolthouse Thousand Island dressing.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I'm already looking forward to today's dinner!! I have some ground chicken and will add S&P and cumin, shape into large patties (nothing worse than biting into a burger and getting a mouthful of bun!) grill on the BBQ, cook up some sweet onions with balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with goat cheese and put on a toasted bun with lettuce and small amount of honey mustard. This will go great with a greek salad, I might even sneak a few black olives on my burger!!
    Natalka, harbie and Crochetlady like this.

bmc
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have frozen pie crust, will make it into a quiche. Going to roast some cherry tomatoes, add in some goat cheese and top it off with avocado! Yum!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

fresh crab..... Yummy! Yummy!Yummy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Thread Information