User Tag List

Page 172 of 613 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My offers are meh this week too! So disappointed not to get the 4,000 pts when you spend $10 on Natural Value items ( where I buy tons of things every week). My mom did get it though so I can do it through here card, but just a bit more hassle. I hope that it is multiples of $10 even though it doesn't read that way. will go to self check out and check it out that way.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy with my usual offers And new one 200 pts on every $1 spent on kiwi. Bought one bag last week and was planning on buying more so works for me

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i had a 4000 points when you spend $40 last week, bought some clothes at RCSS and got 12000 points so it adds up but you can only use each offer once
    Jouelle89 likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@walkonby-reduced produce section at my Fortino's had a net bag of Key Limes for $1.49. I saw how small they are-like small walnuts-and figured they'd be worth getting if I needed them for cocktails--but not for zesting/juicing for ice cube tray (too much effort for tiny citrus). I am stunned you had a net bag of lemons that was being WEIGHED at cash.

Got the 200 pts for my Motts Fruitsations; Campbell's Gardennay (old packaging) tetra soup is still $3.29 and with new packaging also on shelf(Everyday Gourmet), store had 250 PC points offer with purchase. I hesitated-no tetras on clearance nor on sale, so another time!
    walkonby likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @walkonby-reduced produce section at my Fortino's had a net bag of Key Limes for $1.49. I saw how small they are-like small walnuts-and figured they'd be worth getting if I needed them for cocktails--but not for zesting/juicing for ice cube tray (too much effort for tiny citrus). I am stunned you had a net bag of lemons that was being WEIGHED at cash.

Got the 200 pts for my Motts Fruitsations; Campbell's Gardennay (old packaging) tetra soup is still $3.29 and with new packaging also on shelf(Everyday Gourmet), store had 250 PC points offer with purchase. I hesitated-no tetras on clearance nor on sale, so another time!

Hey Ciel!! Wanna hear my great find today?? At NF the guy was JUST about to mark down about 3 big carts of produce and I asked him if I could trouble him for some lemons ( I spied them from afar!) He loaded 23 into a large bag and slapped a $1.99 sticker on it!! Plus they certainly do not look damaged to me. I agree about them puny limes though, too much fuss like the time I bought a bag of Key Limes ( what was I thinking besides PIE!!? lol)
    I still have to get 1 more bunch of kale to start, how did I forget that today?
    Ciel, torontogal12 and d.ot like this.

babies teach us acceptance

kcoupons
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I got a 20000 pts for every 100$ on BBQ and patio, if i use points to buy bbq will i get the bonus points? ie BBQ cost 200, i use 160k points and cash for the rest, will i get 40k points back? might be a good deal esp since i need a new BBQ
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kcoupons View Post
    I got a 20000 pts for every 100$ on BBQ and patio, if i use points to buy bbq will i get the bonus points? ie BBQ cost 200, i use 160k points and cash for the rest, will i get 40k points back? might be a good deal esp since i need a new BBQ
    Be very careful using points to make your purchase, I have seen posts in here where members did NOT get the bonus points
    ( in your case that is a lot to be missed, 20,000 ) when they used their points in their account to pay. Check around in here for sure before you do that.
    kcoupons, torontogal12 and Cata like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Like walkonby mentioned, you may very well risk losing out on the BBQ pts if you pay with your points. I think there is mention of this in fine print if you look up their policy on pcplus.ca
    The best would be to cash in your points for a gift card (Loblaws/RCSS) and then use this gift card on your BBQ purchase.
    ancarett and kcoupons like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Like walkonby mentioned, you may very well risk losing out on the BBQ pts if you pay with your points. I think there is mention of this in fine print if you look up their policy on pcplus.ca
    The best would be to cash in your points for a gift card (Loblaws/RCSS) and then use this gift card on your BBQ purchase.
    I don't think their system allow cashing in points for RCSS gift card any more. it worked at the beginning. it still works for other gift cards like Petro-Can.
    kcoupons likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Bought some quinoa $2.50 ea wub2 and got the 4000 wus $10 points. They also had some great deals on coconut water and Nature's Path cereal. Definitely liking that points deal this week.
    innaor likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I don't think their system allow cashing in points for RCSS gift card any more. it worked at the beginning. it still works for other gift cards like Petro-Can.
    I was planning on cashing in my points this week for a GC. Will report back on whether I am able to get a Loblaws GC..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

No you won't. What you need to do is go into the store and redeem your points for $160 in gift certificates. Then in a separate transaction buy the bbq and pay for it with cash and the gift certificates. Then you will get the points!

Also, get the gift certificates where the cashier has to pull the tab off the back to expose the barcode (some have them already exposed). That way you know no one has the barcode and can take the money off it once it is activated.
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I got $200 of RCSS gift certificates with mine last night, no problems!
    Ciel and Frugalbigmama like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    Bought some quinoa $2.50 ea wub2 and got the 4000 wus $10 points. They also had some great deals on coconut water and Nature's Path cereal. Definitely liking that points deal this week.
    question: did you do multiples of the $10 in one transaction and get 4000 pts for each $10 spent? I hope this works as I want to buy a bunch of stuff.
    BC Gal likes this.

Thread Information