User Tag List

Page 247 of 613 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    This begs the question .... Will NF be offering some Mega Points deals as part of an initial startup Promo? I'm sure many recall the Free Buitoni Pizza, Free Campbell's Soup, Free Pepridge Farm Cookies, Free Palmolive Dish Soap, etc etc. when PCPlus was rolled out at RCSS, Zehrs, Loblaws .... I'll definitely be looking closely at the NF flyers starting this week.
    It did not in BC who started this week.
    My contact mentioned that in-store offers will consider the lower prices at NF so I don't know if we will see terrific offers
    walkonby likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    Decided to check out this thread with the recent news about No Frills. It seems like there's actually some good deals to be had, which surprised me because I've largely been ignoring my PC points. I've read back a few pages but to confirm, offers are posted on the site Thursdays OT Fridays and need to be loaded to th card? Thanks. Looking forward to following this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    New one offers depend on your province. Whatever day your local flyer starts.
    It is worth checking during the week too. A few times I have got a shorter term offer.
    They do need to be loaded and can only be used once but you can buy more than one at a time
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    New one offers depend on your province. Whatever day your local flyer starts.
    It is worth checking during the week too. A few times I have got a shorter term offer.
    They do need to be loaded and can only be used once but you can buy more than one at a time
    Thanks! One more question. Can I price match and get the points? For example I have 1000 points for Philadelphia cream cheese. Can I price match this and get the points? Thanks for your help.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Thanks! One more question. Can I price match and get the points? For example I have 1000 points for Philadelphia cream cheese. Can I price match this and get the points? Thanks for your help.
    Yes that is why we are all so happy about No Frills using PC Plus
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I"m confused...Will I get different offers for No Frills from the offers I get for Independent? I thought the offers you get can be used at any participating store?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I"m confused...Will I get different offers for No Frills from the offers I get for Independent? I thought the offers you get can be used at any participating store?
    Just the one set offers for all stores but some people got duplicate bonus offers when they loaded them from the NF portal
    peachies likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    First of all, thank God for this thread ... its coming up to 1 Year, since the program started (in our area), and my wife and I joined shortly thereafter, once we realized the potential of how much we could save by shopping at RCSS / Zehrs.

Today, I just happened to be shopping when I walked into one of those Head Office visits, where 10 - 12 'suits' accompany the Store Mgr around to touch and feel. Not being shy by nature, I dove into the scrum and asked point blank about 'rumours' that we could no longer redeem PCPlus Points for PC Gift Cards.

Without hesitation the Store Mgr confirmed this to be true. I commented that this seemed a strange decision, since one can redeem Pts for all kinds of 3rd Party GCs. To my surprise, the Store Mgr, said "Not any more" !!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!! I recently cashed in 100,000 pts for a $100 LCBO GC, the intent being to treat myself to a pricey bottle of Single Malt , that I would never otherwise consider, and to reward myself for all the hours I spend pouring through flyers, and on SmartCanucks to save a buck or two, by paying attention. Guess I got that one in just in time, eh!!! ... but I digress ...

So let's all agree that confusion reigns supreme in the network of Loblaws affiliated stores about what you can, and cannot do with your PCPlus pts. A year into this program and the learning / training curve is still a work-in-progress. I still have to review each receipt for missing points, and still find some, but fewer than the early days. Progress !!!

After my 100,000pts - $100 LCBO GC redemption, I've managed to work my total back up to 60,000+ pts so guess its time to TEST THE SYSTEM once again. Will try my PC Mastercard double swipe (vs PCPlus Card), and PCPlus Pts button trained cashier for another GC sometime soon. Wish me luck. I'll let ya know how I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Do let us know please. I have their debit card and mastercard. Hopefully their pcfinancial customers can still take advantage of redeeming pts for gift cards.
    Sorry for the late reply amira84 .... it was a very busy weekend; I just got out today to 'try my luck' redeeming PC Pts for Gift Cards; after creating a looooooooooong lineup at the 1 - 8 item "Express| line, as the cashier on duty tried hard to make my $25 PC GC + $25 LCBO GC purchase via Pts redemption a reality, alas, after much button pushing only 20,000pts were to be allowed, (not the 50,000 I was asking for); eventually, the phone had to be used to summon an expert cashier, in these matters.

A discussion ensued, and it seemed only PC GC's were eligible, using PCPlus Pts redemption; '3rd party cards were not allowed'; I knew this expert cashier, and she is very good, and tries to be helpful at all times. I commented that I had succesfully redeemed Pts for a 3rd party card just a few weeks ago (true), without incident, and that I had not been notified of a policy change in the interim.

So after another swipe of my PC Mastercard, and a few buttons pushed, I had my 50,000 pts redeemed cash register slip, and my $25 PC and $25 LCBO GCs in hand. Woot !!!

btw ... don't even bother trying this with a PCPlus card ... I have, and it never works for PC GCs ... go figure. where's the harm. Perhaps others have had success, and if so, that's wonderful.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Wed, Sep 17th, 2014 at 08:39 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 09:57 AM.
    Pointsman likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ty

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

If you haven't checked your personal offers since last Friday, you might want to take another look.

I loaded all my offers early Friday morning. Today, surprise, surprise, there was a new one to load:

3,000 pts for every $30 spent, expires Sept. 20 (which is one day later than the Sept. 18 expiry on all of my other offers) - a short, but sweet unexpected offer which, had I not happened to check today, I wouldn't have known was there
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Wed, Sep 17th, 2014 at 07:51 PM.
    Crochetlady likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    If you haven't checked your personal offers since last Friday, you might want to take another look.

I loaded all my offers early Friday morning. Today, surprise, surprise, there was a new one to load:

3,000 pts for every $30 spent, expires Sept. 20 (which is one day later than the Sept. 19 expiry on all of my other offers) - a short, but sweet unexpected offer which, had I not happened to check today, I wouldn't have known was there
    Oh I like your offer better. Mine is 10,000 for $100 - we'll see what the new flyer brings, but we've done our shopping for the week, and spent $140 this past Saturday.
    Last edited by luckbealady; Wed, Sep 17th, 2014 at 02:33 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

No new special offers for me
    ~ ~ ~

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry for all my questions, I'm really trying to get the hang of this. How do I get that offer for points when you spend a certain amount? I logged into the website and went to offers but don't see it. Does that mean it's not available to me?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Oh I like your offer better. Mine is spend 10,000 for $100 - we'll see what the new flyer brings, but we've done our shopping for the week, and spent $140 this past Saturday.

Nothing here and I have a shop planned for tomorrow

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm sorry for all my questions, I'm really trying to get the hang of this. How do I get that offer for points when you spend a certain amount? I logged into the website and went to offers but don't see it. Does that mean it's not available to me?
    No, these are special offers that are only sent out to certain members. This is my first time getting one - it came into my email, and when I clicked on the link my email it was added to my card.

Thread Information