User Tag List

Page 207 of 654 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ordered a gymnastics bodysuit off ebay for my daughter's halloween costume (to wear under to help keep her arms covered and warm) it shows up.. it's sleeveless! the whole reason i ordered it was because i needed sleeves! so i spent the whole day looking around to find one that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg at a specialty store only to find 1 at walmart that is multi sizes too big (she needs a size 6-8 and they only had a size 12!) so i end up buying it and having to take it in in the arms so that it will fit her right and not look like she's wearing a baggy shirt under her costume
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I cannot sleep because I had sleep to much or at non conventionnal hours this week.Now I tried to sleep and woked up.I cannot sleep because a friend of mine announced me this afternoon that is sister commited a suicide tentative and it is her 5th one.Per chance she miss her and she is at the hospital but it remind me my brother event and this tragic circle.How you can go that far or not loving life.She had mental illness too...

An
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A none longer friend who had problem (this is why I cut the friendship with her) close her Facebook and I am affraid she will commit something like that one day...
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I spent $30 at No Frills today and forgot to use PCplus card, cashier did not ask for my card either.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH got laid off unexpectedly - zero notice. He was signing out for the day when they told him (and a few others) you're laid off. He thought he'd be working at the same place until December at the earliest. It's not so bad except that he's now 3000 miles from home and they are taking their sweet time arranging flights home. So, now he just gets to sit and wait. So frustrating. If you're going to lay someone off then at least have all the paperwork ready!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Why is it because I do not use Facebook (other than for coupons) I have apparently dropped off the face of the plant. Just because I do not feel the need to post things like:
    Up at 5 am time for work
    Got to work
    Oh Lunch time
    Time to go Home
    Having Dinner
    Time for bed

I have fallen off the face of the plant, I still live in the same small town I grew up in, I work for my family's company. I have gone no where I am still here but since I do not post on Facebook I keep getting comments when people run into me like:
    Oh No one knows what you are doing with your life
    You have disappeared on all of us
    Are you in Hiding

Seriously people I am right here, I just do not feel the need to post everything I do on the internet mainly because I think I live a pretty boring life, there I said it, I do not know why anyone would want to know my every move it is nothing exciting.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH is driving me bonkers. BACK STORY- my Dr ran a test for bowel cancer, returned positive. So she ran another , came back negative.

So DH went out with the boys and came home a mess. Just bawling and freaking out about these tests. I finally got him to go to sleep.

I don't mean to sound unfeeling but Good Grief!
    Just call me Wolfie

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Why is it because I do not use Facebook (other than for coupons) I have apparently dropped off the face of the plant. Just because I do not feel the need to post things like:
    Up at 5 am time for work
    Got to work
    Oh Lunch time
    Time to go Home
    Having Dinner
    Time for bed

I have fallen off the face of the plant, I still live in the same small town I grew up in, I work for my family's company. I have gone no where I am still here but since I do not post on Facebook I keep getting comments when people run into me like:
    Oh No one knows what you are doing with your life
    You have disappeared on all of us
    Are you in Hiding

Seriously people I am right here, I just do not feel the need to post everything I do on the internet mainly because I think I live a pretty boring life, there I said it, I do not know why anyone would want to know my every move it is nothing exciting.

Ashley, I have no rant but I wanted to thank you for giving me a good chuckle! yeah I agree with all the people hounding you! What is wrong with you hiding all that valuable info about what you eat and wear everyday? lol!! Talk about making a mountain out of nothing? They are being silly. What they should say when they bump into you is " hey! do you have time for a coffee or lunch, I'd love to have some laughs and catch up, I miss you " Oops! I forgot that kind of invite would be considered old fashioned, imagine having a connection or a gab session in real time? What would all the other FB posters say about that?

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Lots of burdens being carried in our heads (have my own too). Wishing all hugs and soft pillows to hold while minds try to make sense of what's what.
    cath007-your loss was not too long ago, so hearing about another person trying to leave the same way pushes emotional buttons. Let's hope for the other person no longer on Facebook that she made the decision as part of an effort to minimize distractions and work on her health.
    sassyashley-I've noticed in adulthood that many negatives stream forth in supposed conversation/greetings rather than positives. Sometimes you may wish to challenge who the "no ones" are in such statements to see if the speakers are self-aware of the talk coming from their own mouths. Personally, I'll let a couple of statements slide but if I keep hearing certain things repeated, I'll ask if s/he thinks I'm no one. Can be fun to see how many quiet seconds elapse until a reply is given.
    cath007 and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

bought a tv stand from Walmart - Mainstay that you have to assemble - every nail and screw didn't fit or stripped. Built it and threw it in the garbage.
    toronto166 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Walmart wouldn't take my $1 barilla coupons because they are printed and didn't say Internet Coupon. Never heard of this before. Wanted my free pasta. Oh well, I saw it for $1 at RCSS as well. Will take my business elsewhere.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Where do I begin, I took a much needed nap yesterday afternoon even though I hate taking naps because I end up feeling like crap afterwards. After I woke up my wrist on my right hand was killing me and the pain is only getting worse today. Got a telus cell phone bill for $457 when my bill is usually around 40-50$. I dont even have the energy to yell at them
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

12 days ago i had gum surgery (hoping it works after I am all healed in a months time)then i came down with a cold on the weekend

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

WTF ebay. I am selling an item and someone's bid makes my phone jingle at 4 a.m. and I couldn't get back to sleep. I lowered the shipping cost because I just want this item gone. I go to check now and the person retracted their bid?? I thought you can't rescind offers? I checked it says you can only rescind offers if the listing is significantly changed. Lowering shipping isn't significant. It's a benefit to you, stupid. Why would eBay allow this?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Oct 20th, 2014 at 08:06 AM.
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    WTF ebay. I am selling an item and someone's bid makes my phone jingle at 4 a.m. and I couldn't get back to sleep. I lowered the shipping cost because I just want this item gone. I go to check now and the person retracted their bid?? I thought you can't rescind offers? I checked it says you can only rescind offers if the listing is significantly changed. Lowering shipping isn't significant. It's a benefit to you, stupid. Why would eBay allow this?
    I think any change to shipping/cost of the item regardless of it being a better deal is considered significant. I was bidding on an item once and the seller lowered the priced and I had the option to retract my bid.
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information