User Tag List

Page 283 of 613 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    yes ... and no.
    actually I covered this topic on the prior page, http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/6123498-post4212.html
    and there is much discussion earlier in this thread.
    Yeah, I was trying to go back earlier and I did see your post...very impressed with your savings! I know there was a time when redeeming PC gift cards was very hit and miss depending on the store. It also is different if you have the credit card. I only have the PC Plus card and today I went to Loblaws and asked the cashier if I could redeem points for PC gift cards and she said "of course". I didn't because I was also gaining points with today's shop.
    Pointsman likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    Now I'm confused, apparently you can get points when reedeming that is what the PC plus person told me on the phone, it all depends if the offer specifies "after redemption". This after redemption makes the whole difference. If you don't have it the yes you can earn points even if you redeem pc plus. Can people share their experiences. I remember that in the past, when the buitoni pizza deal was going on, I used points and got points for the pizzas. Still so confused :s

@ miss Mollydo you know in their regulation where is specified that you cannot earn points on redemptions?
    Thank you
    It was discussed here before when I first joined. I don't have time to look today, sorry.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I think you can only pm 3 items at NF so double check with your store.
    at my no frills you can price match 4 of each flavor of the item you want to price match. example quaker granola bars are on sale somewhere else you can get 4 apple 4 smore 4 chocolate chip ect

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I got a offer spend $30 on anything and get 5000 points. Can I buy a PC gift card?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    I got a offer spend $30 on anything and get 5000 points. Can I buy a PC gift card?
    If you click on the offer details, it will show that gift cards are excluded

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

One of my offers was get 100 points for every $1 you spend on pomegranates. If one pom is $.99 does this mean I don't get the points and thus must really buy 2?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    One of my offers was get 100 points for every $1 you spend on pomegranates. If one pom is $.99 does this mean I don't get the points and thus must really buy 2?
    Yup..it's a pain in the a** offer, you end up losing out in the end....unless you consider 5 cents a savings?
    thor9 and Anna Michele like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    It was discussed here before when I first joined. I don't have time to look today, sorry.
    I looked now is clear thanks
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I managed to spend $40 to get my 4,000pt bonus at NF today. I was annoyed to discover that they do not carry Old Dutch chips (our favourite), which I had a 1,200pt offer for.

I left the register and changed a few things in my cart when the front manager informed me that they would not PM Pharmasave for $2.99 Zest. She didn't know why, she just told me that they only PM the grocery stores in our community. Has anyone else encountered this? I was surprised, Pharmasave does have a grocery and small refrigerated section in our community.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I managed to spend $40 to get my 4,000pt bonus at NF today. I was annoyed to discover that they do not carry Old Dutch chips (our favourite), which I had a 1,200pt offer for.

I left the register and changed a few things in my cart when the front manager informed me that they would not PM Pharmasave for $2.99 Zest. She didn't know why, she just told me that they only PM the grocery stores in our community. Has anyone else encountered this? I was surprised, Pharmasave does have a grocery and small refrigerated section in our community.

Yes, I have the same problem in our area. They will not pm Pharmasave and the store is right next door to NF. They will pm SDM which is about a mile down the street

I guess they don't feel that Pharmasave poses much competition to them.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

[QUOTE=emg;6124078]Now I'm confused, apparently you can get points when reedeming that is what the PC plus person told me on the phone, it all depends if the offer specifies "after redemption". This after redemption makes the whole difference. If you don't have it the yes you can earn points even if you redeem pc plus. Can people share their experiences. I remember that in the past, when the buitoni pizza deal was going on, I used points and got points for the pizzas. Still so confused :s

I also thought this was a mistake http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/352518-...me-canada-272/
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

ashurjames
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After checking this forum, decided to take a chance and bought $100 worth of President Choice gift cards. Received the 20k points.
    Last edited by varrojames; Wed, Dec 10th, 2014 at 06:09 AM.
    Miss Molly and innaor like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by varrojames View Post
    After checking this forum, decided to take a chance and bought $100 worth of President Choice gift cards. Received the 20k points.
    Did you get a personal offer of spend 100.00 and get 20k points? Which store did you buy the gift cards?
    Angela273 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=YOU AND ME;6125264]
    Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    Now I'm confused, apparently you can get points when reedeming that is what the PC plus person told me on the phone, it all depends if the offer specifies "after redemption". This after redemption makes the whole difference. If you don't have it the yes you can earn points even if you redeem pc plus. Can people share their experiences. I remember that in the past, when the buitoni pizza deal was going on, I used points and got points for the pizzas. Still so confused :s

I also thought this was a mistake http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/352518-...me-canada-272/
    I think whether or not you will get points if you redeem points to pay for the purchase of items that have bonus points depends on the kind of offer. If the offer is like get 200 points for spending each $1 on fruit, then you will get 4000 points for buying $20 fruit and redeeming 20k points. But if the offer is to get 20k points for spending $100 on anything, then you won't get 20k points if you spend $100 and redeem 20k points and pay $80 in other form of payment because it considers you only spend $80 and treats the points redeemed same as a coupon.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I had an offer for 1000 points for every $6.00 spent on Deliciouious rising pizza. Plus there was a flyer offer for x amount of points for every 35.00 spent on frozen foods. Should I have been able to double dip on the points? I submitted a points request but haven't heard anything.
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information