User Tag List

Page 84 of 193 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Too many cookies recipes to chose from, I don't know what to make for Christmas.
    Natalka, emg, torontogal12 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Small problem I am having right now. I bought 4 big bars of Lindt chocolates (300 grams each) and they are calling out for me. I already gave my sister 2 but she insisted on leaving them at my house (due to temptation and I warn her they are not safe at my house either). I can't stop thinking about chocolate and once I start eating I can't stop. Last time I literally ate 1 kg of chocolate in 2 days...

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Small problem I am having right now. I bought 4 big bars of Lindt chocolates (300 grams each) and they are calling out for me. I already gave my sister 2 but she insisted on leaving them at my house (due to temptation and I warn her they are not safe at my house either). I can't stop thinking about chocolate and once I start eating I can't stop. Last time I literally ate 1 kg of chocolate in 2 days...

put them in the back of your freezer?? because chocolate isn't nearly as good when it's frozen and you need it to sit out to get room temp before you can eat it
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I bought myself this and it is just great on my desk here!!

But, every time it has a coffee or tea on it I sip the beverage frequently and the cup is empty in no time! I need a waitress now to bring me refills.

Name:  B00JREZWDK.png.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  34.6 KB
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Thu, Dec 4th, 2014 at 04:36 PM. Reason: edited image
    Natalka, JadeAngel, Ciel and 6 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

that ^^ is not showing.. also i think there's a virus attached to it, my avast just screamed at me

i purchased two clock radios for ds's birthday and i can't decided which one to keep and which one to take back to the store
    Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I bought myself this and it is just great on my desk here!!

But, every time it has a coffee or tea on it I sip the beverage frequently and the cup is empty in no time! I need a waitress now to bring me refills.
    Where did you find that? Such a good idea...I'd actually get more than 2 sips of hot coffee in the morning lol.
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Thu, Dec 4th, 2014 at 04:37 PM. Reason: removed image
    Ciel, walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Where did you find that? Such a good idea...I'd actually get more than 2 sips of hot coffee in the morning lol.
    Lyssia I picked it up for $5.00 at one of those Christmas Warehouse places that pop up in various strip Malls during November/December.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Lyssia I picked it up for $5.00 at one of those Christmas Warehouse places that pop up in various strip Malls during November/December.
    Thanks! I did a quick Google search and apperently WalMart and Home Hardwear sell them, going to hunt some down for Christmas gifts!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

walkonby you need this:

I had to restore my iphone this morning because deleted apps were still hogging data. Thankfully, I don't have that many apps I like to reinstall.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

someone call me when we move on to the next page.. my avast keeps going crazy when i come here
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Why don't you wrap them up as Christmas gifts? I get the chocolate thing, I am the same as you. I was allergic to choolate for 20 years, now that I'm not anymore, I am catching up. I can eat a whole bar in one sitting. I try not to buy any or if I'm weak at the store I try to be strong by giving it away and sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Ciel, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    that ^^ is not showing.. also i think there's a virus attached to it, my avast just screamed at me

i purchased two clock radios for ds's birthday and i can't decided which one to keep and which one to take back to the store
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    someone call me when we move on to the next page.. my avast keeps going crazy when i come here
    GoJays, I have no idea why you are getting a warning virus with the Google pic I posted but no one else mentioned they are getting that? Anyways I will try to bump the page up for you now, o.k?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

GoJays, I have no idea why you are getting a warning virus with the Google pic I posted but no one else mentioned they are getting that? Anyways I will try to bump the page up for you now, o.k?

another try....

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

third times a charm??

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I'm getting the warning, too...
    Ciel and GoJays like this.

Page 84 of 193 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread Information