User Tag List

Page 309 of 613 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Newbie here Deals Moma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its funny because my deals have all been ho hum for the past while *except* for the past 2 weeks where I had an extra special promo for pkanters nuts & PC brand bricks of chocolate (sale, in store pts + personalized pts), same thing today on PC brand pop, Fruité, yogourt, ad t top it all off, an extra 7,500 pts on $100 or more. Wowser! Redeemed for $30, got $30 worth of pts from my purchase.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:57 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My offer this week is so crappy, just need 3000 points before I can redeem for $20. I also didn't get any personalized SDM coupons this week. Maybe I should stop shopping at these places.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I continue to enjoy HUGE savings with this PCPlus Points program, and really think it is by far the best option (for me) available. In little more than a year, I've redeemed over 1,000,000 points (that's $1,000 bucks folks), and have just passed the 100,000 level again this week! Now just have to decide which Gift Card(s) to acquire. I just find it more fun to get GCs (3rd party and some PC) than piddling the points away 20,000 at a time to reduce a particular grocery bill, although I've done that too to create a Zero OOP shopping trip.

I don't always get offers on stuff we buy regularly, but there seems to be at least a few offers I use each week.
    Eg. Needed PC Canola Oil, and got offer for 2,000pts good for even the 946ml size. Shelf: $3.99 but with pts, made it $1.99 so 50% saving on each bottle.
    4,000pts WUS $10 on Christie Crackers. PM'd Freshco's $1.47, so got 7 various types, making unit cost $0.89!
    Also had decent offers for Danone Activia Yogurt 8 x 100g (900pts), pm avaiable for $2.99, PC Blue Menu Peanut Butter (800pts), etc.

Last week Breyers Classic Ice Cream was Great... Shelf: $5.49 PM'd NoFrills $1.97, +1,000pts offer, making it $0.97ea... for a sweet 82% saving.

I admit that having all the main retailers in my community, including RCSS helps a great deal. I feel for you folks that maybe only have a Loblaws to use your points and not able to PM at the same time. Bottom line: the program is definitely not without issues... can't even remember how many times I've had to submit an online Points Inquiry ... but it works well for my wife and I, and yes, she also has an account, and that helps with additional offers unique to her.

Merry Christmas everyone, and for those who get them ... Happy Holidays!
    lotsasavings, Ciel, MrsMer and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I continue to enjoy HUGE savings with this PCPlus Points program, and really think it is by far the best option (for me) available. In little more than a year, I've redeemed over 1,000,000 points (that's $1,000 bucks folks), and have just passed the 100,000 level again this week! Now just have to decide which Gift Card(s) to acquire. I just find it more fun to get GCs (3rd party and some PC) than piddling the points away 20,000 at a time to reduce a particular grocery bill, although I've done that too to create a Zero OOP shopping trip.

I don't always get offers on stuff we buy regularly, but there seems to be at least a few offers I use each week.
    Eg. Needed PC Canola Oil, and got offer for 2,000pts good for even the 946ml size. Shelf: $3.99 but with pts, made it $1.99 so 50% saving on each bottle.
    4,000pts WUS $10 on Christie Crackers. PM'd Freshco's $1.47, so got 7 various types, making unit cost $0.89!
    Also had decent offers for Danone Activia Yogurt 8 x 100g (900pts), pm avaiable for $2.99, PC Blue Menu Peanut Butter (800pts), etc.

Last week Breyers Classic Ice Cream was Great... Shelf: $5.49 PM'd NoFrills $1.97, +1,000pts offer, making it $0.97ea... for a sweet 82% saving.

I admit that having all the main retailers in my community, including RCSS helps a great deal. I feel for you folks that maybe only have a Loblaws to use your points and not able to PM at the same time. Bottom line: the program is definitely not without issues... can't even remember how many times I've had to submit an online Points Inquiry ... but it works well for my wife and I, and yes, she also has an account, and that helps with additional offers unique to her.

Merry Christmas everyone, and for those who get them ... Happy Holidays!
    That is spectacular! I have Loblaws and a few NFs nearby but RCSS is too far, however, since they started with PC points this programme has really taken off for me. I also have 2 cards so that definitely helps.

Merry Christmas!
    Ciel and Pointsman like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

So my local NF has made new rules again. First I wasn't allowed to price match and use a coupon, in case there was also a PCPlus offer on the item. This time, I cannot use a coupon in case there's also a PCPlus offer. Nor can I use 2 of the same coupons in the same transaction if they are for the full cost of the item.

This was the store that used to be sooo coupon friendly, would happily let me PM without question and use coupons. Since they started with PCPlus, they are so very confused.

Does anyone have a link to any sort of official policy for NF? I think I need to try to explain to these folks that someone is confused (will do it in the new year, once some health issues of mine are resolved).

Thanks for all the words of wisdom on this thread. It's been a great help.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all!
    Crochetlady, Ciel, online and 1 others like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    So my local NF has made new rules again. First I wasn't allowed to price match and use a coupon, in case there was also a PCPlus offer on the item. This time, I cannot use a coupon in case there's also a PCPlus offer. Nor can I use 2 of the same coupons in the same transaction if they are for the full cost of the item.

This was the store that used to be sooo coupon friendly, would happily let me PM without question and use coupons. Since they started with PCPlus, they are so very confused.

Does anyone have a link to any sort of official policy for NF? I think I need to try to explain to these folks that someone is confused (will do it in the new year, once some health issues of mine are resolved).

Thanks for all the words of wisdom on this thread. It's been a great help.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all!
    They don't post it but email loblaws with the store name/address and they will send you a copy and remind the store
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

What Andit posted sounds like a variation of "at participating retailers/locations" that is employed by fast-food chains, pharmacies and other places that allow owners to opt-out. Pity the customers don't have a clearly visible sign on the store windows/doors telling them their retailer is opting out of a promotion or policy.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

at our local RCSS today ... DW got shot down trying to pm fresh limes 5 / $1, from an 'out of area' store ad using her smartphone! Cashier said it has to be local now.
    Later in the day, I had to pick up a few last minute items for the Christmas feast, including a few Sweet Potatoes, which I attempted to pm from a local niche store Dutchies Fresh Market...using my phone. REFUSED! Cashier said they were told not to pm Dutchies any more! I've had a couple of previous occasions where I pm'd that store without a problem, but all of a sudden, Nadda!

Sure would be nice that if/when RCSS management decides to change price matching Rules / 'past practise' on the fly, they would consider some effective method to communicate this to their loyal customers!!!

Today, both my wife and I, on separate shopping outings, wasted time selecting items we expected to get at a certain price, but were refused without prior warning, and thereby were obviously somewhat embarrassed in front of those directly behind us in line. DW has informed me that her pm'ing days are now over! Da*m ! took a long time to persuade her to give it a go in the first place, now back to square one!

To rub salt in the wound, the lone item I bought from my weekly personal offers ... 900pts for yogurt, didn't get those points, so more time to enter an Points Inquiry online. Did get the pts a few hours later, but c'mon Loblaws / RCSS this was not a great day for a pair of loyal customers trying hard to finish their (food related) Christmas shopping, on a budget. Bah Humbug, and Lump of coal in your stocking!!
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Dec 23rd, 2014 at 08:53 PM.
    Ciel, sweetmomma, MrsMer and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I see in Loblaws QC flyer Oikos Greek Yogurt 4 x 100 gr,Activia,Silhouette Danone Greek 4x 100 gr or Simply Orange Juice 1,75 L at 3,49$...get 5000 pc pts...So if I understand correctly it is a money maker? I am still at my spend 50$ get 10$ off offer but I might pop in for this deal.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Dec 24th, 2014 at 03:54 AM.
    Ciel, ericaraina and GatineauGirl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I'm gonna check this out tomorrow!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I see in Loblaws QC flyer Oikos Greek Yogurt 4 x 100 gr,Activia,Silhouette Danone 4x 100 gr or Simply Orange Juice 1,75 L at 3,49$...get 5000 pc pts...So if I understand correctly it is a money maker? I am still at my spend 50$ get 10$ off offer but I might pop in for this deal.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    I'm gonna check this out tomorrow!!!
    I posted the links in the deal!!!
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Both my mom and I had garbage points this week.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    at our local RCSS today ... DW got shot down trying to pm fresh limes 5 / $1, from an 'out of area' store ad using her smartphone! Cashier said it has to be local now.
    Later in the day, I had to pick up a few last minute items for the Christmas feast, including a few Sweet Potatoes, which I attempted to pm from a local niche store Dutchies Fresh Market...using my phone. REFUSED! Cashier said they were told not to pm Dutchies any more! I've had a couple of previous occasions where I pm'd that store without a problem, but all of a sudden, Nadda!

Sure would be nice that if/when RCSS management decides to change price matching Rules / 'past practise' on the fly, they would consider some effective method to communicate this to their loyal customers!!!

Today, both my wife and I, on separate shopping outings, wasted time selecting items we expected to get at a certain price, but were refused without prior warning, and thereby were obviously somewhat embarrassed in front of those directly behind us in line. DW has informed me that her pm'ing days are now over! Da*m ! took a long time to persuade her to give it a go in the first place, now back to square one!

To rub salt in the wound, the lone item I bought from my weekly personal offers ... 900pts for yogurt, didn't get those points, so more time to enter an Points Inquiry online. Did get the pts a few hours later, but c'mon Loblaws / RCSS this was not a great day for a pair of loyal customers trying hard to finish their (food related) Christmas shopping, on a budget. Bah Humbug, and Lump of coal in your stocking!!
    I never had any problems price matching at my superstore until around Halloween when they refused to pm pumpkins. You could see a whole cartloads heading from the registers back outside. Then they refused to pm potatoes saying that their,potatoes were better than fresh co,potatoes etc there were several items they refused to pm. Very frustrating for loyal customers...so I feel your pain!
    Anna Michele and Pointsman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Still new to PC points so hoping someone can answer.

Do you get points for non bonus points offers? Spent $80 on regular groceries for Christmas dinner. No items had bonus point offers.

tIA!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Thread Information