User Tag List

Page 440 of 450 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I just got a trade envie from a small town in Ontario. The trade negotiation was concluded on Thursday Dec. 18th. The envie was postmarked Friday Dec. 19th and it was in my mailbox in Vancouver on Monday morning Dec. 22nd. That is the fastest I've ever gotten a cross country envie. And it's the week before Christmas.
    It's the Christmas miracle lol I've also noticed my trades from back east were really quick lately.
    mcminsen, Ciel and N@t@ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    I have 3 envies with gcs missing right now

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    I lost 2 GC that I never received and expecting that the GC I sent in a trade show up to the Other trader (but for sure after a month is losted) and the train that somebody sent me almost two months ago I never received too.
    Ciel likes this.
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I got a trade from Manitoba within 3 days, waiting on a trade from the city next to mine since first week of December, still hasn`t showed up.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    I have 3 envies with gcs missing right now

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Have these shown up yet?
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have had a couple of PMs about late threads sent over the holidays, please remember that Canada Post works business days and probably have a bit of a backlog anyway

Negs left after only 7 days since agreement of the trade will be removed (in fact most under 3 weeks unless it is clear the person is scamming). Please use some common sense in deciding when a trade is lost.

We will also start to come down on people who are aggressive in their PMs about trading issues. I understand that it is frustrating when you don't get coupons in time for a sale, but most of the time, the postmarks show they were sent on time
    scbpooh, Angela273, Insane and 8 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Have these shown up yet?
    no but I have sent replacements
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hi there,

Shwa Girl left me a negative trade rating as revenge because I was requesting coupon details for a deal she had posted on the forums. This deal was then found to be invalid due to her coupon abuse and later expired by the mods. Classy! We have never traded. Is this what the itrader is now used for....to attack people? She is lucky she can do this behind a computer screen. I would like to have something done about her vile behaviour. Thank you.

Edited to add: I see she has now left a revenge negative rating for another smartcanucker too. And positive "..." trade ratings for her crew. What the heck is this nonsense? Oh boy. Here we go...
    Last edited by salady; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 06:17 PM. Reason: typo
    online likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They have been removed
    salady, online, cjethani and 1 others like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

They have been removed
    Thanks. I am curious to know what constitutes a ban on here? And why is the iTrader open for anyone to leave ratings that are not trade related?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

iTrader is not open to non-Trades, but there is no possible way for the system to know if someone sent someone a trade/RAOK etc

Some time ago we looked into an ebay style system to stop it, but people would have to list every single coupon. People with organized trade lists were for it, but the people who just look at wishlists etc, not so much It is a lot of extra work for traders and many people would not use it so we decided against it.

As for the ban, I already replied to that part by PM
    salady likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

iTrader is not open to non-Trades, but there is no possible way for the system to know if someone sent someone a trade/RAOK etc

Some time ago we looked into an ebay style system to stop it, but people would have to list every single coupon. People with organized trade lists were for it, but the people who just look at wishlists etc, not so much It is a lot of extra work for traders and many people would not use it so we decided against it.

As for the ban, I already replied to that part by PM
    I see she is still leaving positive trade ratings for her buddies on iTrader and they aren't even trades. Either the entire iTrader system should be scrapped (because who is really monitoring the trades and the comments can be posted to look legitimate) or more extra measures put in place. I just reported them all to get them removed.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Just as I removed them all this morning, I would remove those ones too

There are two active mods and a few others who do other stuff. We work, we sleep, we eat and have stuff outside of SC to do. We don't get paid for modding, it is not our whole lives so please be patient.

As far as iTrader, as I mentioned earlier, it is not perfect but every other system we have looked at has issues too and the best system would add hours of work for traders listing their coupons - something the majority of people do not want to do. It would result in less coupons available for trade.

I remove several every week that are flagged as suspicious so we are monitoring them, and many users report theirs if there is an issue too. Even today, the positive ones were reported as being left unfairly, people don't want potentially suspicious ratings on their record either
    Angela273, leymi15, salady and 3 others like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (97%)

Frequently honest feed back gets removed just because the person it is about es and moans to you.
    Last edited by Tierra Lemieux; Sun, Feb 8th, 2015 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Grammer

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I try to work with all traders so they get their coupons and don't wreck their trade rating over one trade, sadly some people are unwilling to admit they are wrong or follow through
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I am waiting on a $5 gc from someone from the last week of . I have Pm'd them a couple times now asking if my end of the trade was sent out and that I have not yet received it, but no reply. I checked and they have since logged onto SC, so would have received my PM and had the opportunity to reply. Their trading feedback score is positive and they have even traded with traders that I have traded successfully with in the past and recently. Hoping it arrives this week...

Page 440 of 450 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 ... LastLast

Thread Information