User Tag List

Page 322 of 613 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gotta relate a little story of what happened last week. DW had some awesome offers, including 2,000 for Breyers Ice Cream, 7,500 wus $20 on Health and Beauty, and 5,000 wus $50 In-Store. We were shopping together at a Zehrs, it was crazy busy, and we just wanted to get out of there, with our small, but Points heavy [36,000] 'shop'.

My wife scanned her key fob to start the order, as I was behind, loading stuff on the belt. At checkout, we looked at the receipt and only the H&B points x 2, so 15,000 were awarded. Having had many instances of missing points, I just assumed the obvious, and once I got home, submitted the usual online Points Inquiry.

The next morning, I was checking my account, and saw I'd been awarded 15,000 pts the day before !? I also had the Health & Beauty offer, which explained a lot. I then checked her acct. and zero points. Yup, you guessed it ... she swiped the wrong key fob; we had both forgotten I'd given her one of mine, just in case.

So back to the store we went, and after explaining our error to the (now very confused) CSR, she swiped MY key fog and credited back the entire order. Step 2, swipe DWs key fob, re-enter all the items, and pay (again). Voila ... 36,000 pts on the cash register slip. Yippee!
    I had expected, that by re-swiping my fob for the credit, the 15,000 pts I'd received would have been subtracted. But, they were not, so I still had a problem.

Back home, we submitted another PI, to cancel her request for missing 21,000pts., and then I did a PI on my account, to explain I'd reversed my purchase, and to feel free to remove 15,000 points from my account, since it didn't happen in the actual credit transaction.

The following day, I got a nice email from CS, thanking me for my honesty, and 'because of my honesty, they were letting me keep the 15,000 points' This was very unexpected, as we're talking $15 here! I've been a huge fan of this program since day-1, and after this, even more so.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 07:58 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't understand why people are always complaining about this program. We've all saved a lot of money from it. And how often do you see coupons in newspapers for fresh items like meat, cheese and fruits/vegetables?

I love this program. For the way I shop, it's a lot better than anything else, because I don't buy a lot of boxed junk. And I have saved a lot of $$$ on my everyday items!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GiorgosHockey View Post
    I don't understand why people are always complaining about this program. We've all saved a lot of money from it. And how often do you see coupons in newspapers for fresh items like meat, cheese and fruits/vegetables?

I love this program. For the way I shop, it's a lot better than anything else, because I don't buy a lot of boxed junk. And I have saved a lot of $$$ on my everyday items!
    No base points, offers vary wildly from week to week, offers for things I have never bought nor would buy, can't pm at stores near me so won't pay ridiculous prices just to get points because then it is no different from someone else's sale price, and thus no incentive to step foot in the store, vague offers, offers that don't credit...I could go on I guess depending how you shop it is no different than me saying I don't understand why people complain about shoppers drug mart. If it works for you then great.
    Ciel, DianneS, peachies and 7 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    No base points, offers vary wildly from week to week, offers for things I have never bought nor would buy, can't pm at stores near me so won't pay ridiculous prices just to get points because then it is no different from someone else's sale price, and thus no incentive to step foot in the store, vague offers, offers that don't credit...I could go on I guess depending how you shop it is no different than me saying I don't understand why people complain about shoppers drug mart. If it works for you then great.

Do you get base points if you pay with a PC debit card?
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brit2010 View Post
    Do you get base points if you pay with a PC debit card?
    They combine the old PC points with the new PCPlus points together. So the answer could be yes and no. You would still get the same amount of 'base' points you got before. But you won't get any more than that. I.e. you won't get both the base points in both the old PC points and the new PCPlus points. And the points are shown as PCPlus points now.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 05:55 PM.
    Ciel, annedougherty and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GiorgosHockey View Post

I like it a lot but like Anne said, items range all over the place. Week after week I get avocados whether I buy them or not. Points also are not as good as they were earlier, most of them are for 100 or 200 which is great if you were going to buy them anyway but they equal 10 or 20 cents so it's not great. The best part for me is I accumulate them at the gas station. I used to get the coupons but it's much better to have them accumulate on my card since they don't expire. I always forgot I had the coupons or they'd get torn up in my purse.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nice surprise I got 7600 pts when I bought the can of lobster meat this weekend in Ontario. It's on sale for half price, 9.99 instead of 19.99. Went back to look at my offers, I had a 400 pts for every one dollar purchase of frozen seafood. Didn't even notice. That's like taking almost 40% off!
    Horndogg, r0c0upons, Decaf and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I had get 3000 pts for every $30 you spend. So there was something I wanted to stock up on that was on clearance ($21.99 reg on for $7.98) so bought 6 packs plus a few other things to get over $60 and made an easy 6000pts.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I tried,to mention the app before,and it got blocked. I think it is a competing website so not allowed. I do agree, I use it on my iPad and it is the best for price matching. Eveniif you don't have wifi you can still browse the flyers just not search. I always clip items at home anyways. But of course I check sc for all my flyers first.
    It is because they were spamming the link when they first came out
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received a bonus offer "Every $10 spent on What’s for Dinner Game Day Classes in PC Cooking School"
    So what's the deal with these classes? Does it have to be specifically a "Game Day" class, and when are these even available? I tried googling the PC Cooking School and I see What's for dinner Fun with Potatoes class, and the Cupcake Mania, but no Game Day?

I would love to go too, it's a GREAT offer, and I love learning new cooking tips. Any insight?

terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by strax33 View Post
    I received a bonus offer "Every $10 spent on What’s for Dinner Game Day Classes in PC Cooking School"
    So what's the deal with these classes? Does it have to be specifically a "Game Day" class, and when are these even available? I tried googling the PC Cooking School and I see What's for dinner Fun with Potatoes class, and the Cupcake Mania, but no Game Day?

I would love to go too, it's a GREAT offer, and I love learning new cooking tips. Any insight?

Maybe it has something to do with Superbowl food?

I just found this - http://www.pccookingschool.ca/LCLOnl...saprod14910007

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I love this program and yes, sometimes there are offers that I don't end up using no matter how good it is.... I had a great magazine offer but in the end, we don't buy them & I'd be wasting my $$$ just to get points. I've been fortunate that my most of my offers are well suited to our shopping needs. I PM all the time at RCSS or NF's otherwise, I won't buy the product at a ridiculous high price.

I'm excited for this year in saving all my points for the end of 2015 to buy gift cards to give as gifts or use to buy gifts this Christmas!! I'm off to a great start!
    Last edited by Dinobuzz; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 09:58 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I got an offer for 2000 points:

For every $20 spent on Deli cheese or deli meat, or ready meals

Includes deli cheese, self serve deli meat, or service case deli meat, service counter or prepackaged salads, pasta, gourmet foods, meals to go, ready to eat and/or ready to heat meals, or sushi. Excludes vegetable or fruit platters, and breads or rolls.

Would this include the 250 g bars of cheese in the deli area or just from the counter - sliced etc? thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    I got an offer for 2000 points:

For every $20 spent on Deli cheese or deli meat, or ready meals

Includes deli cheese, self serve deli meat, or service case deli meat, service counter or prepackaged salads, pasta, gourmet foods, meals to go, ready to eat and/or ready to heat meals, or sushi. Excludes vegetable or fruit platters, and breads or rolls.

Would this include the 250 g bars of cheese in the deli area or just from the counter - sliced etc? thanks
    It should include packaged cheese in the deli section
    2shopmom and amira84 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quick question I have pc plus points my room mate has has one too. If I combine her card with mine under my account will be both get similar offers?
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Thread Information