User Tag List

Page 264 of 654 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
    insurance co wanting 500 a month when my renewal comes up!!! ya its my fault have a few (3) accidents , but still lesson was learnt... can't afford it so may just give up and only have comprehensive while my car is parked till accident one reaches the 6 year mark,,,

I am so sorry about your situation but..... lol @ "the stig" having 3 car accidents.
    Last edited by amira84; Fri, Jan 23rd, 2015 at 05:44 PM. Reason: typing error
    Natalka, macw1960 and TheStig like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Seriously. Wal-Marts laughing right now, CEO's with their feet up. I wish Giant tiger would expand locations - at least they're Canadian based and don`t have insane line ups. Waste of my life.
    @Candini I agree with you . Walmart bosses will be smiling now and their store cashiers continue to dispute price match and coupon validity. Walmart monopoly is kind of hurting the consumer interests in a big way . Poor service take it or leave it attitude a least in my area and giant tiger who has been around since 1965 can't shape up their stores . Giant tiger store is so unorganized and cluttered in my area. I loved the target large aisles bright displays , no shoving breezy shopping
    Ciel, macw1960 and Decaf like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Is there such thing as bogus tracking number bc BTR sent me an email notification of shipment...doesn't link to carrier site so I tried the tracking number on Purolator, CP, DHL and Fedex...none worked.

Cineplex haven't give me a reply about an order that was sent out prior to X-mas that I still haven't received. Want to give up online shopping after this. So not worth it.

Note to self never buy low rise PJ pants again...bought some from Old Navy and Mark works wear house and they are so uncomfortable...shrink even more after washing.
    Thanks for the old Navy pj set tip. I keep getting this old Navy emails for sleepsets will sure not buy them
    Ciel, macw1960 and Decaf like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    dammit! my kid has discovered she now likes pizza! now i have to share!
    Lol!!! chuckled so much
    Ciel, macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Somebody plz take my tablet away. I have started wasting so much time on internet.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WTH? This "nakiabailey" person has spammed all forums on SC...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hope ad mins take off the post . It's annoying to see multiple updates foe fake passports on taptak feed

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

When you have dental work done under the impression it is mostly covered only to recieve the bill and find out that the procedure wasn't covered at all. WORST WEEK!
    Ciel, macw1960, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    When you have dental work done under the impression it is mostly covered only to recieve the bill and find out that the procedure wasn't covered at all. WORST WEEK!
    can still be claimed on income tax as a medical expense
    maybe ask the dentist if they will authorize a payment plan, so you can pay a little each month

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    can still be claimed on income tax as a medical expense
    maybe ask the dentist if they will authorize a payment plan, so you can pay a little each month
    I didn't know I could claim it under medical expenses in my income tax. Thanks!

I'm lucky enough to have that money avaliable, it just really sucks. She offered me a payment plan for the crown (which she already discounted 20%) so I may do that. But I guess I am heading to the bank tomorrow to up my limit. Blahhhhh

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'm lucky enough to have that money avaliable, it just really sucks. She offered me a payment plan for the crown (which she already discounted 20%) so I may do that. But I guess I am heading to the bank tomorrow to up my limit. Blahhhhh
    before you borrow, ask for a payment plan for the other work done
    won't hurt to ask
    explain that you don't have it now but will do a monthly payment
    Ciel, macw1960 and couponteen101 like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I am so sorry about your situation but..... lol @ "the stig" having 3 car accidents.
    Hahaha made me laugh too.
    macw1960 and amira84 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Some dentist (most dentist I think) would send an estimate to the insurance company on client's behalf before any work done.
    Tweets77, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    before you borrow, ask for a payment plan for the other work done
    won't hurt to ask
    explain that you don't have it now but will do a monthly payment
    No worries, I won't be borrowing (I can't stand owing money) I just mean that my debit card has a limit (audent accouunt) that I can't go over each day and the bill is above that so I would have to change it. I am going to get the paymment plan for the plan for the crown, that way I don't have to take two huge hits at once!

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Some dentist (most dentist I think) would send an estimate to the insurance company on client's behalf before any work done.
    The tooth really hurt and she had a concellation that morning so she offered to do it then. I was more than happy to get it over with.
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am saving money now for a crown replacement - here in Regina they quoted me $1100 for crown & root canal but if I pay cash its $800. I am hoping we get insurance soon but I know crowns aren't covered by most basic plans. Or might wait till we go to Ontario to get a better deal.
    Ciel, macw1960 and couponteen101 like this.

Thread Information