User Tag List

Page 274 of 654 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

And last time food prices went up they blamed the high cost of gas lol Can't win.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    And last time food prices went up they blamed the high cost of gas lol Can't win.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Higher prices and smaller portions, that's the state of affairs right now. So much so, that even the rubber chicken dog toy that I bought on-line is only half the size of the previous one. No kidding, LOL. I was shocked. Dog loves it, but can't get it to squeak as easily as the previous one either. Shame, because he loved that rubber chicken! Chewed its head off, but loved it.
    neelkamalll1979 and wolfwoman like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

ear-ache...
    wolfwoman likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Man, I am so grateful for this forum! I wondered why my font had changed too....it was after a Windows update, so that must be the culprit. It is annoying; I just spent quite awhile trying to fix this, wondering if I had been hacked.
    Yep, there is a known issue with the latest windows update. Are you using Vista? I found out what the problem was. See this thread:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/foru...onts-look-bad/
    GatineauGirl likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Yep, there is a known issue with the latest windows update. Are you using Vista? I found out what the problem was. See this thread:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/foru...onts-look-bad/
    Thank you so much!
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks salady - I didn't notice a font problem til I was on my email this morning (Shaw) and the typeface was like mentioned on the link you posted - like old faded newspaper printing.
    Will read the forum and see if it's something I can do myself (I'm not so brave) or have my son do when he comes.
    salady and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thanks salady - I didn't notice a font problem til I was on my email this morning (Shaw) and the typeface was like mentioned on the link you posted - like old faded newspaper printing.
    Will read the forum and see if it's something I can do myself (I'm not so brave) or have my son do when he comes.
    You're welcome. The Courier font is terrible...really weird and "blocky". If your computer is low risk and you have AV protection, you can delete that particular update from your computer to fix the font issue. Strange that Microsoft is aware of this and hasn't come out with a patch yet. I bet it's their way of getting Vista users to upgrade. Well, that trick *ain't* working on me.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

grumble grumble.. made cookies for kidlet to take to school tomorrow.. pink and white pinwheels, haven't made them in ages.. well the little booger was pestering me while making them and i didn't put enough flour in grr... soo all the batter goes back into the mixer.. more flour added and i'm now stuck turning what should have been an easy cut and place on cookie sheet into pink hearts with a cookie cutter at nearly 10pm at night
    wolfwoman and GatineauGirl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Walmart CS manager does not care about what I have to say..in her own words " Ma'am I don't care"
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Walmart CS manager does not care about what I have to say..in her own words " Ma'am I don't care"
    What was the issue about?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

#%#%#%#% computers,iPad, eBay and PayPal!#%#%#%
    Lyssia510 likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Went to get a haircut and the lady stopped multiple times to talk to the hairdresser beside her...really annoying... And I still tipped her well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    What was the issue about?
    Cashier kept calling her for every little thing, double check a price match, wording on coupon, then she had to do a price check on something that was scanning wrong, after 10 mins she came back and did not look very happy , then cashier calls her back because coupon said "one per purchase", she just said take them , because at this point ppl behind me were talking out loud complaining. Then she comes over beside me and whispers ,"next time you're only gonna be able to use one because it says one per purchase." I explained to her what the wording meant and she was not having it, so I told her that as long as I was getting my stuff today that it was ok. I had been at the check out for about 30 mins . She walks away and rolls her eyes at me, so I said "I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just explaining it to you," she looks up at me and says "Ma'am I don't care."
    GatineauGirl likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Cashier kept calling her for every little thing, double check a price match, wording on coupon, then she had to do a price check on something that was scanning wrong, after 10 mins she came back and did not look very happy , then cashier calls her back because coupon said "one per purchase", she just said take them , because at this point ppl behind me were talking out loud complaining. Then she comes over beside me and whispers ,"next time you're only gonna be able to use one because it says one per purchase." I explained to her what the wording meant and she was not having it, so I told her that as long as I was getting my stuff today that it was ok. I had been at the check out for about 30 mins . She walks away and rolls her eyes at me, so I said "I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just explaining it to you," she looks up at me and says "Ma'am I don't care."
    Whoa............I wonder if she would care if WalMart's Head Office knew that she was speaking to customers that way. How rude.
    Midnightly likes this.

Thread Information