User Tag List

Page 370 of 536 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caley917 View Post
    Today at cote vertu target
    Attachment 273556
    toddler boys Champion shoes were on secret liquidation plus additional 20% off, only $5.50!

they disconnected the scanners at the cote vertu location, and they removed them entirely from the ste Dorothee location really really sucks not being able to scan items as needed.

also today at the cote vertu location, I tried to buy several things that had liquidation stickers on them but they rang at their original price and the cashier said he couldn't give them to me at the liquidation price because the liquidator had changed their price back to the original one...
    I was there today and was able to get some liquidation stuff. When did you go? Mind you, they didn't have the stickers on, but I scanned them so I knew they were liquidation.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

When I scanned my items on the in store scanners they rang in at the liquidation price, when I got to the cash they scan higher but on the bill the percentage is deducted after the items.

I picked up some Valentines gifts for the kids at 30% off and I got 2 winter coats for DD. Both were regular $49.95 and one ended up being $10.xx the other one $17.xx

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the liquidators are listening to the chat and every time we find something they send a memo to correct the price. Whenever a good deal is posted it disappears from the stores within days, meaning the price goes up.
    Funny, I was trying to buy a toy that didn't scan and cashier turned around and asked another cashier, how much do you think it's worth? Then said it was that price minus 20%, that's a joke!
    Also, one of the girls on the floor told me to bring everything over to the cash to scan it as people have been complaining that the scanners and cash does not ring up the same, so they removed all the scanners. I filled up my cart with everything I saw and liked. Too bad, like someone said, I won't buy something I don't know the price of, who shops like that?!?!?! I think it's a sure way to slowly lose all the potential liquidation sales. People will be fed up.
    Here is what Target St-Laurent, QC is starting to look like. More and more like walmart:

Name:  target_floor.jpg
Views: 1662
Size:  75.0 KB
    Last edited by lessismore_MTL; Tue, Feb 10th, 2015 at 10:02 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also here are the shelves that I got a really good deal on:

8.09$ after 10% discount, Originally I think they were 29.99$ to that's 70% off minus 10% on top of that. These are great, I got the bigger 5 shelf version of these when they were at 35.00$ just before the liquidation started.

Name:  target_shelves_price.jpg
Views: 1575
Size:  42.0 KBName:  target_shelves.jpg
Views: 1546
Size:  56.1 KB
    Patty Smyth, seylz_gurl and pdki like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And, for the big finale, my 'Start the car!!!!!' moment. Thank you for whoever posted this, I think this is my best find yet. Got two for my boys at the Pointe-Claire store. I was so scared they would not give them to me for that price, even the cashier scanned them and gave me a stare. As I was paying she paged the manager and was waiting for a reply.... as soon as my transaction went through, I was out of there.

A whooping 9.71$ after 10% discount.

Name:  target_cart.jpg
Views: 1774
Size:  53.8 KB
    Last edited by lessismore_MTL; Tue, Mar 10th, 2015 at 02:02 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Trust me, putting the mess away is FAR WORSE than being asked every five minutes to check a price. You have no idea.
    I get you Anne but if I fill my cart with things that might be discounted, take it to the till and then say I don't want it because it is full price while I'm checking out, isn't that the same thing? Or worse? I'm not trucking it back to the shelf after I've checked out (but I do all the time when I scan on the floor). Now instead of just rude people dumping stuff by the scanners, you now have everyone dumping it at cash.

Note: I worked many years in retail and I almost always put things away, hang things back up, fold stuff and generally clean up after myself while I shop and sometimes after others as well. I always get mistaken for an employee. That's why I never wear red to Target.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    I get you Anne but if I fill my cart with things that might be discounted, take it to the till and then say I don't want it because it is full price while I'm checking out, isn't that the same thing? Or worse? I'm not trucking it back to the shelf after I've checked out (but I do all the time when I scan on the floor). Now instead of just rude people dumping stuff by the scanners, you now have everyone dumping it at cash.

Note: I worked many years in retail and I almost always put things away, hang things back up, fold stuff and generally clean up after myself while I shop and sometimes after others as well. I always get mistaken for an employee. That's why I never wear red to Target.
    I felt bad for bringing my cart over, but I told the cashier that the employee asked me to do that instead of scanning my items. Perhaps if everyone does that, they will realize it makes no sense.
    d.ot likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post

If it's all at the cash it's all at the cash. It's already collected. Hardly the same thing as dumped everywhere.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post
    I was there today and was able to get some liquidation stuff. When did you go? Mind you, they didn't have the stickers on, but I scanned them so I knew they were liquidation.
    I was there this morning around 10:30 and like I said, there wasn't a single scanner working in the entire store, they all had a message on them saying "price checker unavailable" or something along those lines. The 2 items that I had that had red liquidation stickers on them rang up at the cash at their original higher cost. It was really surprising, considering I have bought a TON of things since this liquidation started with the red liquidation stickers on them and never had that happen to me before. I didn't bother arguing because I didn't care too much about those 2 items and didn't end up getting them.
    Most of the time when I scored my really amazing deals, it was on items that were secretly marked down but not advertised with red stickers...like my $13 snowsuits, and which I discovered by scanning them on my own. Not having available scanners is going to make this liquidation process much harder.

I just thought I would mention this to see if this had happened to anyone else?
    Last edited by Caley917; Tue, Feb 10th, 2015 at 11:36 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caley917 View Post
    I was there this morning around 10:30 and like I said, there wasn't a single scanner working in the entire store, they all had a message on them saying "price checker unavailable" or something along those lines. The 2 items that I had that had red liquidation stickers on them rang up at the cash at their original higher cost. It was really surprising, considering I have bought a TON of things since this liquidation started with the red liquidation stickers on them and never had that happen to me before. I didn't bother arguing because I didn't care too much about those 2 items and didn't end up getting them.
    Most of the time when I scored my really amazing deals, it was on items that were secretly marked down but not advertised with red stickers...like my $13 snowsuits, and which I discovered by scanning them on my own. Not having available scanners is going to make this liquidation process much harder.

I just thought I would mention this to see if this had happened to anyone else?
    I guess I went in just after you. most scanners were off, but one was working. I scanned most of the stuff with a guy at the electronics section. He was so bored, no one there!
    thanks for those suits by the way, I was thinking about them and that price just pushed me over to the 'yes, come on, get them, I know you want to' side. They will be perfect for the boys next year.
    Caley917 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Doc marten like women's boots, originally 39.99, now 9.something!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think the issue with the scanner and the cash discrepancy, is that the scanners around the store show the price AFTER the % off, whereas when you're at the till the screen only shows the price BEFORE the % comes off. I noticed that yesterday, when everything at cash was scanning a couple of dollars higher than when I had checked myself - so I checked my receipt after and saw I did pay the correct (lower) price for the items.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Yes, the PDA scanners give the discounted price, and the cash registers show the before discount price. It is all adjusted on your bill.
    Although, sometimes the cash register will give a higher price than either the PDAs or what is marked on the ticket/tag (not just the before discount price), and they have to go with what the cash register says as per the liquidators. (that is what was told to me by an employee)
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    Great deals! A few of the xmas items I've found have rung up at only 10% off the original price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup! Was at City Center today and found seasonal storage.....and I think you know about my bin and storage fetish. LOL! I was so excited, but boooo. Wrapping paper holder $9.97.

I am not the only one that is seeing the correlation of scanners coming off the walls and prices going back to retail at the same time - am I?
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    Anyone see any Christmas deals at Scottsdale Target? Thanks in advance
    I went at lunch time and I did not notice any. Did you make it over to check it out?
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information