User Tag List

Page 369 of 536 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Trust me, putting the mess away is FAR WORSE than being asked every five minutes to check a price. You have no idea.
    Yep... people can be pigs. I worked at Winners a long time ago,. people dumped crap everywhere, peed in the change rooms, left used feminine hygiene products in change room....ummmm there is a bathroom, maybe try that next time. wow eye opening experience...it taught me to hang up clothes that i try on, if I change my mind about a product, I put it back where I found it, I throw out all of my coffee cups... in the garbage, not on a shelf, and I am always pleasant to cashiers and organize my stuff to make checkout easier.
    princessjen, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 8 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Personally, I would spend more $ at the store if I could scan items myself beforehand. It's a shame to think they removed the scanners due to merchandise being 'dropped' by them (I'm always running back and putting my unwanted items where I got them). That's so sad that people did that and ruined it for us. This is especially true now as most items are not in their 'proper' place and a lot of items don't even have shelf tags anymore. I took some items (not as many as I'd like to have) to the cashier and she just kept bagging them. I had to tell her 5 times that I just wanted to know the price. She was frustrated and I understand why but as a customer, I'm not going to buy something with an unknown price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Midnightly and d.ot like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i took this video footage of the mess last Thursday...

princessjen, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Do you know if it is just candy or all of the valentines stuff? Cards, trinkets etc?
    All cards were 30% off and just saw the signs for valentine's candy. Didn't notice if it included anything else.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found a couple of Christmas items for super cheap today. Wrapping paper - reg. $5, scanned at $0.12. 4 pack of white shirt boxes - reg. $2?, scanned at $0.06.

Both stores here still have the scanners up, for now. One of the locations had signs everywhere saying that the scanners no longer work and to ask a team member for pricing questions. They still worked though... I even saw a team member use one to check a price for a customer.
    ROMEO, ssambhi, vw_girl and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxTaylor View Post
    Found a couple of Christmas items for super cheap today. Wrapping paper - reg. $5, scanned at $0.12. 4 pack of white shirt boxes - reg. $2?, scanned at $0.06.

Both stores here still have the scanners up, for now. One of the locations had signs everywhere saying that the scanners no longer work and to ask a team member for pricing questions. They still worked though... I even saw a team member use one to check a price for a customer.
    Great deals! A few of the xmas items I've found have rung up at only 10% off the original price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    vw_girl likes this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone see any Christmas deals at Scottsdale Target? Thanks in advance

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Found the Limited Edition Infiniti Pro Conair Hair Dryer + Diffuser + Straightner set for $17.99 before discount (value $200) at the Billings Bridge location.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaz View Post
    i took this video footage of the mess last Thursday...

Now it looks like Walmart
    anisa, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maplegirl View Post
    Found the Limited Edition Infiniti Pro Conair Hair Dryer + Diffuser + Straightner set for $17.99 before discount (value $200) at the Billings Bridge location.
    Nice score! I love that dryer.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the waterloo store today, they were unpacking new stuff but all the price check scanners had been removed. I got toddler converse shoes for $8.00, Denizen jeans for $8.00. They had tons of the floats for kids and lots of swim diapers for $2.00. Also found a steel to make truck for $11.00, I keep goino back as it seems like they keep putting out new stuff every time I go back
    ROMEO, couponhelp and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today at cote vertu target
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1588
Size:  190.2 KB
    toddler boys Champion shoes were on secret liquidation plus additional 20% off, only $5.50!

they disconnected the scanners at the cote vertu location, and they removed them entirely from the ste Dorothee location really really sucks not being able to scan items as needed.

also today at the cote vertu location, I tried to buy several things that had liquidation stickers on them but they rang at their original price and the cashier said he couldn't give them to me at the liquidation price because the liquidator had changed their price back to the original one...
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth and sweetmomma like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

wow some of you have been finding some great deals!! I went to target tonight for the first time since the liquidation. There were no line ups and the store was not that busy. I grabbed a couple things I thought would be on sale, but no luck. I only left with a 30% off .99 cent card, so .80 cents after taxes. I also like the above poster, picked something up that was cheaper than what it rang at the cash and it could not be changed. The scanners were working though which was great!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Does anyone know if the employees scanning guns show the corrrect prices or if it is now only thr cashiers? I am asking because I took 3 magnetic Melissa Doug Puzzles and 20 pack Playdough that people got for a great deal to an employee and they ran through at regular price minus discount. The cashier told my friend and I that the cashiers were the only with correct prices and now I am kicking myself for not taking the pieces to the cashier instead of the employee with the scan gun. Thanks!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I may be mistaken, but I believe that the registers are typically scanning *higher* prices than the handheld/scanners. So if it scanned at full price on the handheld, it seems unlikely it would be lower at the cash. It is not unusual that a deal will be at one store, and not another. I've run into that a lot, especially lately when all bets are off.

Thread Information