User Tag List

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree2503Likes

Thread: Target leaving Canada!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't understand the "never shopped there, glad they're leaving" attitude either. If you never shop there, it should make no difference to you if they stayed. You can continue to not go there. For the employees, and for those of us who loved shopping there - at least have the decency not to make it worse.
    Sometimes my toddler gets really s****y behaviour when he needs a cuddle. Maybe the pyjama people just need a hug, LOL! 😂
    anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 11 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

anisa, ROMEO, maplegirl and 8 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a waste of time going there today. Most stuff still 10% regular price. Phff their sales while they were open were better deals.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no point
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Went to the liquidation store on St Laurent tonight after work. Picked up a cute Merona purse that I have been eyeing. Reg price $14.99 sticker price $7.49 scanned at 4.49 - 30 % = $3.14 b4 target discount and taxes Also bought some Q tips, and travel size products all at 30% off for my upcoming trip to Cuba I have never been to a beach (Florida doesn't count) or all inclusive b4 and I am soooooo excited !!

oops posted in wrong section....can someone please move it?
    Last edited by maplegirl; Thu, Feb 12th, 2015 at 07:32 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maplegirl View Post
    Went to the liquidation store on St Laurent tonight after work. Picked up a cute Merona purse that I have been eyeing. Reg price $14.99 sticker price $7.49 scanned at 4.49 - 30 % = $3.14 b4 target discount and taxes Also bought some Q tips, and travel size products all at 30% off for my upcoming trip to Cuba I have never been to a beach (Florida doesn't count) or all inclusive b4 and I am soooooo excited !!

Shoot! I keep forgetting to hit up the sections for MYSELF! Good call lady I am rewarding myself with a nice purse tomorrow.
    Patty Smyth and maplegirl like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i just came back last week from Cuba...weather was amazing..beach was fantastic..have a great time!!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  74.2 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yeah..I know wrong place to post!!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

That pic is awesome, perked me up cause i am sick of the cold! Def the right place to post lol
    SavvyLady likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I LOVE Cuba!! I have been 9 times already, you will have a blast! The beaches do not even compare to Florida. I refuse to even go in up to my ankles in Florida because the water is dark and scary. Cuba's waters are clear, warm, and did i mention clear?? No scary fish, stingrays, jellyfish, etc.

Great price on the purse, I'll have to check my store tonight as I haven't been in a week LOL
    If you are going to leave tips in Cuba, I always hit up the Dollarama and pick up cute bath soaps, hair stuff, costmetics, toothpaste, etc. for the maids (my hubby leaves cash as well) and even some hats that say CANADA for the bartenders, they are always really appreciative of it. Even stuff I have too much of inmy stockpile. I once brought a huge bag full of make up, lotions, body sprays, hair stuff and gave it to some of the staff we made friends with plus my shampoo, body wash, etc. so I didn't have to lug it home. But it is NOT a requirement to tip there. Enjoy your trip!!
    maplegirl likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    I don't understand the "never shopped there, glad they're leaving" attitude either. If you never shop there, it should make no difference to you if they stayed. You can continue to not go there. For the employees, and for those of us who loved shopping there - at least have the decency not to make it worse.
    Sometimes my toddler gets really s****y behaviour when he needs a cuddle. Maybe the pyjama people just need a hug, LOL! 
    Even people who never shopped there are going to suffer as lack of competition only makes crappy stores like Wal Mart increase their prices & lower their already non existent customer servive even further

Wasn't a big Target shopper myself , as they never had stock.. whenever I went in ..so I stopped going there & wasting my time after a bunch of visits..but I still wanted them to do well , as I knew they were keeping their competition on their toes , irrespective of where I shopped or didn't shop.

Everyone is going to pay for this debacle in the long run , Target shoppers or non shoppers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Went to the Kingston Target today...Lots of stock and I'm loving a few pieces of the furniture they carry..Nice stuff. I only shopped there a couple times because its an hr away and never checked out the furniture. Hopefully I will be able to score a few pieces when the sales get better. I would rather have a target than a Walmart
    dizzyb and annedougherty like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Did you get FREE weed with your purchase , like this GTA ( Brampton ) mom did @ Target today

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/target-surprise-marijuana-found-in-angry-birds-toy-box-1.2234761

Views: 941
Size:  37.2 KB

Last edited by tjthemanto; Fri, Feb 13th, 2015 at 06:07 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I went to WM today and even though the cashier was super nice, I couldn't help but notice how dirty and messy the store was...yuck!

I'm going to miss Target!! So clean and tidy and bright...
    Mulveyteach and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Did you get FREE weed with your purchase , like this GTA ( Brampton ) mom did @ Target today

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/target-surprise-marijuana-found-in-angry-birds-toy-box-1.2234761

Views: 941
Size:  37.2 KB

I already <3 target but to get 500$+ of weed, hopefully good qual for under 6 bucks! lol i wonder how many stoners drove around checking angry bird packages at their targets lol deal of the year for that shopper for sure

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information