User Tag List

Page 186 of 560 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

10 pm and still no offers 😠

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

My guess is that emails for today are over for those waiting. If you weren't on today's list there is a second batch sent out tomorrow. If you get nothing tomorrow then you won't be getting any personalized emails this week...sadly.

Question for people using the soup coupons - how are you using them when it specifically says (at least the ones I have had) to be used on Campbell's soup. Is Lipton part of the Campbell's family or does the system not know and it registers as soup regardless? Also, are you getting the Lipton cup a soup?
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

10x pts wub any cookies
    500 pts wub 2 life brand facial tissue
    3.10 off any shampoo
    400pts wub dawn ivory or Palmolive dish soap
    2.60 eggs
    0.50 off any bread
    8000pts wus 30 on otc medication
    free*is*best and amira84 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Have 8000 pts WUS $30 on skin care. Potentially obvious question: Would Curel lotion (my fav, 5.99 this week) count as skin care? I assume so but I'm concerned it might be referring to the higher end stuff from beauty section only?

May not actually use as I don't really need 6 bottles at the moment lol
    amira84 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    This problem is always going to be here as long as some cashiers make us choose one coupon or the other. But if you can find a friendly sdm with a friendly cashier then you know you have to go to that cashier if you want to stretch your dollars and points.

Well- boy am I disappointed!
    Just got back from shoppers to do a 50000 $105 redemption and she wouldn't let me redeem because I used the $20 coupon. Wasn't my lucky night. So, I put $20 worth of stuff back, didn't use the coupon, and still did a $85/50000 redemption.... well, more like 39000, after my VIB and a couple other bonus coupons, so still decent. Pretty bummed it didn't work out though.
    amira84 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Just got back from shoppers to do a 50000 $105 redemption and she wouldn't let me redeem because I used the $20 coupon. Wasn't my lucky night. So, I put $20 worth of stuff back, didn't use the coupon, and still did a $85/50000 redemption.... well, more like 39000, after my VIB and a couple other bonus coupons, so still decent. Pretty bummed it didn't work out though.
    I'd call the Optimum line tomorrow and see if they can remedy the situation. First ask if those two promos can be combined, and if he/she says yes, then you tell them the situation.
    free*is*best and amira84 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This problem is always going to be here as long as some cashiers make us choose one coupon or the other. But if you can find a friendly sdm with a friendly cashier then you know you have to go to that cashier if you want to stretch your dollars and points.
    When you live in a bigger city, then its harder to control which cashier you get. Some shoppers often have lines and they have high employee turnover. I've seen so many people come and go so i try not to rely on a certain cashier.
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    My guess is that emails for today are over for those waiting. If you weren't on today's list there is a second batch sent out tomorrow. If you get nothing tomorrow then you won't be getting any personalized emails this week...sadly.

Question for people using the soup coupons - how are you using them when it specifically says (at least the ones I have had) to be used on Campbell's soup. Is Lipton part of the Campbell's family or does the system not know and it registers as soup regardless? Also, are you getting the Lipton cup a soup?
    If coupon specifically stated for Campbell soup then it won't work on Lipton.

Still haven't got my email offers yet.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Have 8000 pts WUS $30 on skin care. Potentially obvious question: Would Curel lotion (my fav, 5.99 this week) count as skin care? I assume so but I'm concerned it might be referring to the higher end stuff from beauty section only?

May not actually use as I don't really need 6 bottles at the moment lol

Yes. I guess every face cream/lotion, body cream/lotion in that isle qualifies as skin care. I have bought nivea lotions and gold bond lotions and got my 8000 bp on skin care.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes. I guess every face cream/lotion, body cream/lotion in that isle qualifies as skin care. I have bought nivea lotions and gold bond lotions and got my 8000 bp on skin care.
    you must have soft, perfect skin since you collect so many points. Your family must smell fresh and clean too. LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It's not the cashier's decision to make whether you redeem or not. Definitely call Head Office and complain. Cashiers need to step down a notch when it comes to deciding who gets to redeem and when.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just read your post. Sucks that happened.
    I did the same shop last night with 38000 points redemption. I have to say that I was a bit nervous and ready to put back $20 of items if cashier said no to combining, like you had to.

Cashier did say no at first, picked up the phone to call manager, then 2nd clerk looked over and said to put it through as long as the total after $20 is more than redemption amount ($60 in this case).
    They both looked and said I was $0.57 short, so I grabbed a $0.99 item at the till.
    Then everything went through - $20 + redemption.

As I was leaving the store, I did have a bad feeling that this was the last time this would work.

Not sure if I'd do this next week if the $20 offer comes again, but if I do, for sure I'd be ready to put items back. Oh...who am I kidding?? I would try...

Again, sorry this didn't work for you.
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry to hear. If I were you and could afford the time I would leave everything at the till and try a different store.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    you must have soft, perfect skin since you collect so many points. Your family must smell fresh and clean too. LOL
    yes, my skin has never felt so soft, smooth before. I like lotion/creams with CoQ10 or Q10 stuff. I love how it makes my skin so healthy. I am never going back to St. Ives lotion now.
    Last edited by amira84; Sat, Mar 14th, 2015 at 12:27 PM.
    ROMEO and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Saturday personalized emails are coming!
    I just got mine, and they weren't worth the wait:
    8k pts wus 50$
    pay 1.99$ for eggs
    6oo pts for 4l milk
    pay 3.77$ for Tresemme shampoo
    2$ off laundry detergent
    3$ off Dial bodywash
    800 pts for Colgate toothbrush
    ROMEO, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Thread Information