User Tag List

Page 288 of 654 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haha fun picture!xD

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my rant darn mini eggs from hersheys -love them but don't need them -why oh why did I buy a small bunch at the bulk barn and now they are gone -I did share a few with hubby
    walkonby and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

getting so annoyed not working and being home all the time trying to remember when i would work and be equally angry, can`t win apparently.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I washed the kitchen and back landing floor today. Family member visited and walked right into the kitchen with their dirty boots. Argh! Seriously when I visit people I take my shoes/boots off. It's called consideration.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Visitors rant:

Speaking of visitors, some are truly unwelcome. Some people never calls ahead just show up at the door and you reluctantly welcome them into your house in your pyjamas or cleaning clothes (basically stop doing whatever chores you are doing: cooking, cleaning). I once didn't even get a chance to wash my hands because they were kicking & yelling at the door in addition to ringing the door bell nonstop that I have to run downstair to open the door, then excuse myself to the bathroom to finish my #2. Some people calls to say I am coming over right now then hang up and 2 seconds later they already at the door giving you no chance to turn them down (you have to postpone all your plans). Some INSISTED on using the second floor master bathroom instead of the guest bathroom in the main floor. Maybe they want to take a peek at the bedrooms and medicine cabinet real bad?? Some will use the bathroom for #2 every time they visit. How about a quick stop at the coffee shop before visiting us? Don't you find it's weird for the host to sit waiting while you stinking up their bathroom? Last, some forgot to take off their shoes on purpose, or leave their wet dirty shoes on the carpet instead of the boot tray. And these people just don't take a hint.
    Last edited by Decaf; Sun, Mar 15th, 2015 at 10:34 PM.
    toban, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stuff. Where does it come from? Thought we were pretty good about keeping stuff to a minimum and purging regularly... people describe us as uncluttered and organized (ha... think we were just good at organizing stuff into containers and shelves). Then read the book... the life-changing magic of tidying up (the Japanese art of decluttering and organizing) by Marie Kondo. Wow. 2 vanloads of stuff left the house! Not even kidding. This book was actually life changing. Amazing how long we kept some of this stuff and the reasons why it was kept... rant is that I feel silly that our stuff can weigh us down like that... without even knowing it. Still a few areas of the house to go through but almost there now. Actually feel lighter! Too much stuff!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Deacf~ Oh no... surprise visitors! Maybe do what we do and just don't answer the door if you are not expecting anyone. Works like a charm.
    Decaf and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would be upset too! I admit sometimes I don't answer the door or when they phone I'm busy. This is for visitors who are disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Visitors rant:

Speaking of visitors, some are truly unwelcome. Some people never calls ahead just show up at the door and you reluctantly welcome them into your house in your pyjamas or cleaning clothes (basically stop doing whatever chores you are doing: cooking, cleaning). I once didn't even get a chance to wash my hands because they were kicking & yelling at the door in addition to ringing the door bell nonstop that I have to run downstair to open the door, then excuse myself to the bathroom to finish my #2. Some people calls to say I am coming over right now then hang up and 2 seconds later they already at the door giving you no chance to turn them down (you have to postpone all your plans). Some INSISTED on using the second floor master bathroom instead of the guest bathroom in the main floor. Maybe they want to take a peek at the bedrooms and medicine cabinet real bad?? Some will use the bathroom for #2 every time they visit. How about a quick stop at the coffee shop before visiting us? Don't you find it's weird for the host to sit waiting while you stinking up their bathroom? Last, some forgot to take off their shoes on purpose, or leave their wet dirty shoes on the carpet instead of the boot tray. And these people just don't take a hint.
    Decaf, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Been eyeing a pair of 40.00 shoes at Reebok.ca for 3 months(couldn't decide if I wanted these or Converse). Finally decided to buy them last night, got distracted and forgot about them. Go to order them today and they're 59.99 .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was the receiving end of a catty talk from someone above. Threw her a couple of curve balls during her talk, and her response/reaction was priceless.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Never going back to the dentist again.
    Decaf and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

OMG! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have kids. The SIL left her 2 kids alone in the barn and the youngest ( not yet in kindergarten ) fell out of the loft! He's ok, just needed a couple of stitches. And knowing the way those 2 kids fight, I would not be surprised if the oldest(6) had pushed him out.
    walkonby and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

am soooo sick with a barking cough but cannot sleep b/c i keep coughing in my sleep & waking up!

arghhhhhh!
    toronto166 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    am soooo sick with a barking cough but cannot sleep b/c i keep coughing in my sleep & waking up!

arghhhhhh!
    Buckley's cough syrup. It tastes like feet, but it works.
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorken View Post
    Buckley's cough syrup. It tastes like feet, but it works.
    Tasted many feet have you?
    seylz_gurl, lorken and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information