User Tag List

Page 373 of 613 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

ignore
    Last edited by lecale; Sat, May 9th, 2015 at 05:18 PM.
    rockco and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It sounds great, but the phrase is:
    Your meal preferences help determine the type of dinner suggestions we choose for you.
    It does not really use this for your offers, but instead for the recipes and meal suggestions. I have had 'both of the above' since the start of the program and often get points offers that do not match up to the weekly sale or what I tend to buy most. Wish the program matched up to my 'likes' better, but I will continue to use the program.
    I guess it is just like getting coupons. Some you want to use and some you will never use.
    Happy Moms Day Weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Go to My Account, under Preferences & Settings, choose Change Meal Preferences

You will see:

What should we base your suggestions on?
    [x] What I tend to buy the most
    [ ] What's on sale that week
    [ ] Both of the above

Which do you prefer:
    (For sample meals, click the category name.)
    [x] All Meal Preferences: I like a mix of all meals.
    [ ] Vegetarian Meals: I like meals without meat, poultry, fish, lard and gelatine. Eggs and dairy are ok.
    [ ] Vegan Meals: I like vegetarian meals without eggs, dairy, honey, food colouring, non-dairy creamers, and processed ingredients that could contain these.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Got an offer this week of 1400 points on Zero ice tea. My NF's has it for 3.97 and it was on my grocery list. Finally --- I can earn points! Happy day!
    RCSS has them on for 2/$7 or $3.50 each (that sale always make me giggle, if they're going to sell the item for the individual price anyways, why use the sign, 2 for $7?).
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

They do it on purpose, hoping we won't read the fine print and buy more.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My offers have been getting worse, I rarely shop there for PC points, just flyer deals that FreshCo doesn't stock for PMs
    anastasia1009 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    They do it on purpose, hoping we won't read the fine print and buy more.
    I also hate this sneaky trickery. Nutrigrain bars are on for 1.44 at Walmart so superstore as per their we match prices policy have got them for 1.44 , however purchase restricted to limit 1 and after limit 3.27. Come on !!! This low price on nutrigrain comes once in 2 months and superstore has limit 1 ? I also had personalised pc points offer of 300 points. I had to make a separate trip to no frills just to get 4 boxes of nutrigrain and points.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

My superstore limits one as well; I hate it! Then they will get upset if my mom and I do price matching because we are considered one household! I think 1 is too low for 6 people!

Anyway I think I am stuck with Starbucks Frappuccino points of 1400 once again hehehee. Its like every week now. Though I will not use it as I don't have any coupon and they are now 2.99/ I am being extra cheap this month! *lock myself at home; eat grass* HA
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, May 12th, 2015 at 01:34 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine vary from two to four for price-matches. I wish they would just use some common sense with PMs. Buying 6 big boxes of Tide or big packs of TP is very different to say granola bars or cat food cans
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I do not usually get any 'great' offers and many of the offers that I do get are not items I buy. But, for those odd weeks when I get an offer on something I plan to purchase, I consider it a bonus. (Yes, I complain, too!). Last year, I earned enough to get $50 worth of food! I did this in January, a month where my heating and electric bills often eat all of my income. So, I do understand that not every week will be one with great offers, but I do appreciate that this is a free program. I am very happy to see some of the offers posted here, and would like to see them on my offer page, too!
    Have a good weekend Smartcanuckers!
    Great comment, olivercat ... I too appreciate the fact this is a Free program, yet it saves me Grocery dollars every week. Yes, some weeks (offers) are better than others, but it all adds up to savings.

Your 'electricity cost' analogy is bang on too... ironically I just compared my bills from 2008-2012, average vs my current bill(s) and was shocked to see that consumption is down a bit, but my bill is higher by 45% !!!! As a senior on fixed income, this is outrageous! I used to be a proud Ontarian, but no longer.
    Crochetlady and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are there no more in store offers? I live near Fortinos and have no frills across town and rcss 20 min drive. I have seen no offers in the flyers lately and my personal offers don't make shopping there worth it. The program was so exciting in the beginning and now I just have disappointment.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponkrystal View Post
    Are there no more in store offers? I live near Fortinos and have no frills across town and rcss 20 min drive. I have seen no offers in the flyers lately and my personal offers don't make shopping there worth it. The program was so exciting in the beginning and now I just have disappointment.
    I am in the same situation with location and those three stores. I do go into fortinos often, but only to pick up specific things and scope out markdowns. No shopping related to PC points in quite some time.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I HAD to do a big shop, My pork offer aligned with the 2.00 a pound pork loins so I had a good pc points week. Sadly still not using cool whip!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I just got an email to load some bonus 3 day only offer. Klondike ice cream bars or ice cream sandwiches 800 points for every 1$ spent and there is also an offer in the flyer for 500 points each... They are 4.99$ each so I am trying to talk Dh into buying 2 (we are 5000 points short of a 20$ redemption).

it would be 2*500+9*800 or 1000+7200=8200. It would be 9.98-(2*0.50$ coupons)=8.98$ oop (or 10.28$ if they are taxed.)
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I've been getting the same offers every week for the past couple of weeks. It's getting annoying, we don't even get some of the stuff I have points for :/
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I get emails about my offers, but they don't impress me much. I don't know if I get any extra points when I do shop there, which isn't often. And when I do, it's often nearly free as I do redeem points and all my points come from my PC Mastercard... must've had it for just over 10yrs now and I've literally had thousands of dollars to spend to RCSS. Financially, the PC MC was my best decisions ever! LOL

I was excited about this new plus thang... but... shmeh.. hasn't impressed me or at leats hasn't been useful for me.

Thread Information