User Tag List

Page 403 of 560 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Nice offers for tomorrow -- one card is 12k WUS $50 and the other is 16k WUS $60 .... will go in with both cards and see what happens ....

one SDM is near my work and they are a beauty boutique but the food area is pretty pathetic .... the one closest to home is not a beauty boutique but their food area is well stocked and they have terrific clearance stuff .... last shop they had tons of almay at $5 ... less the $3 coupons so $2 ....

Ok Amira it's not lise watier or stila stuff but I'm not totally convinced it's all "better" .... I was reading a review last week (the Kit?) on top 10 mascaras ... and in among the top 10 was Maybelline's pink one (the bright pink with the green lid) .... that retails for under $10 and goes on sale for $3.99 ... so why would you pay $30-$50 for a label that not any better? But I will never pretend to be a cosmetic pro .... just manage with some mascara and a decent lipstick usually

Dahlia, i can't challenge your post because you are right. Some of the drug stores cosmetics are very good dupes of high end brands but i am helpless. I have started using make up since last year and i started from QUO brand. Now i don't buy QUO anymore, i buy higher end cosmetics and i feel that these brands use better materials in their make up. I feel good in knowing that i bought high end stuff, i know it's stupid sometimes but still i can't go back now. Like a guy who always wants to have the best and most dxpensive car in his garage, i like to have high end make up for me.

And It's almost like other grocery shopping i used to do long before joining SC. I used to buy so much no name brand stuff (grocery) and always thought that they are exactly at par with big brand name stuff but after joining SC, after learning how to buy these higher brand grocery products at lesser price than no name products, i started using big name products in the house. And now i know that these no name/store brand products are not completely at par with big brands. There is always some difference.

And same thing goes when it comes to drug store cosmetics vs high end cosmetics. There is always some difference between the two, no matter if it's a big difference or a small difference.

And now that i know that you are not a big supporter of high end make up products, i believe i won't be getting any "like" from you on my next best sdm shop i am about to post here. Lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Ick no that Maybelline stuff is nowhere near comparable to diorshow, or any of the other top rated mascaras on sephora. If you tried it you would see the difference. You can't build up coats of drug store mascara like you can with high end mascara. Drug store mascara flakes off and debris gets in your eyes lol. Worlds of difference.
    @dahliagrower

Anne's post reminded me of one more thing. I always wanted to use eye shadows and other eye make up but i could never wear any make up because my eyes would get watery and itchy and red after putting on the make up. That make up was drug store make up. But i have never had this problem with high end cosmetics. NEVER!

And keep in mind that the next time i am in victoria, i am going to give you some high end make up as presents.
    jsmile and dahliagrower like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

here's the article on the 10 Best Mascaras ...http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2011/1...-best-mascaras (maybelline is right after Benefit and Lancome) .... I've used the lancome and found it okay - never used the Benefit one ) ....
    Lori, ROMEO and momi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Dahlia, i can't challenge your post because you are right. Some of the drug stores cosmetics are very good dupes of high end brands but i am helpless. I have started using make up since last year and i started from QUO brand. Now i don't buy QUO anymore, i buy higher end cosmetics and i feel that these brands use better materials in their make up. I feel good in knowing that i bought high end stuff, i know it's stupid sometimes but still i can't go back now. Like a guy who always wants to have the best and most dxpensive car in his garage, i like to have high end make up for me.

And It's almost like other grocery shopping i used to do long before joining SC. I used to buy so much no name brand stuff (grocery) and always thought that they are exactly at par with big brand name stuff but after joining SC, after learning how to buy these higher brand grocery products at lesser price than no name products, i started using big name products in the house. And now i know that these no name/store brand products are not completely at par with big brands. There is always some difference.

And same thing goes when it comes to drug store cosmetics vs high end cosmetics. There is always some difference between the two, no matter if it's a big difference or a small difference.

And now that i know that you are not a big supporter of high end make up products, i believe i won't be getting any "like" from you on my next best sdm shop i am about to post here. Lol.

Who needs to redeem for groceries when you can redeem for makeup at beauty boutiques ? :D. I've never once redeemed for groceries. LOL
    Last edited by jsmile; Wed, Jul 22nd, 2015 at 12:08 AM.
    ROMEO, dahliagrower, momi and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

here's the article on the 10 Best Mascaras ...http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2011/1...-best-mascaras (maybelline is right after Benefit and Lancome) .... I've used the lancome and found it okay - never used the Benefit one ) ....
    Thank you...
    Interested link for bb creams...
    I don't use mascara...my eyelashes are already. Very long....I can not bear mascara lol
    Thank you for the link
    Last edited by momi; Wed, Jul 22nd, 2015 at 12:19 AM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wednesday offers...
    2 cards got spend $60 and get 16,000 points
    1 card got spend $30 and get 8000 points
    Will use 2 offers ,16000 and 8000 points ones.
    ROMEO and dahliagrower like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Do you get new offers on the app during the week? Where are these new offers people are talking about?
    ROMEO, dahliagrower and momi like this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    Do you get new offers on the app during the week? Where are these new offers people are talking about?
    yes - just log onto your app .... quite often they don't send an email for the Mon/Wed/Fri offers
    momi and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Yes, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Check your app.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Who needs to redeem for groceries when you can redeem for makeup at beauty boutiques ? :D. I've never once redeemed for groceries. LOL
    We'll see which side of my personality wins out today --- the practical or the spontaneous.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

We'll see which side of my personality wins out today --- the practical or the spontaneous.
    Lol as tempting as it is I always go practical.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yes, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Check your app.
    I did, nothing there for me...does everyone get them?
    momi likes this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Trust sephora reviews over magazine articles when considering makeup purchases I currently love makeupforever's smoky extravagent mascara.
    FallenPixels and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I did, nothing there for me...does everyone get them?
    I only get Monday/Wednesday offers...never received Friday offers...not sure why?
    Try logging into your account - the app can be iffy at times.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Tried that as well. Logged in online. Nothing there other than the ones I already had loaded
    momi likes this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Thread Information