User Tag List

Page 106 of 193 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    whenever there is a ripe tomato on my plant there is a bite taken out of it from a chipmunk.
    As much as that must peeve you, I have a really cute image in my head
    Last edited by vw_girl; Wed, Aug 19th, 2015 at 12:08 PM.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and wolfwoman like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People that think the Govt owes them, especially when they are not personally paying into the coffers. Whatever happened to..."ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

on my last roll of paper towel stash that I purchased at Target Canada for amazing price. memories!
    Ciel, Lyssia510, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^next year I will plant an extra couple of tomato plants for the beasties vw girl lol!
    Ciel and vw_girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    on my last roll of paper towel stash that I purchased at Target Canada for amazing price. memories!
    I'm down to my last two bars of UP and UP soap and I think I'll just buy a different brand and keep them as a keepsake lol.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

The car wash is expensive enough at $1 for 1:45 minutes, but I noticed the seconds count down really fast - I'm pretty sure it's faster than a second. That's just not fair
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    The car wash is expensive enough at $1 for 1:45 minutes, but I noticed the seconds count down really fast - I'm pretty sure it's faster than a second. That's just not fair
    And doesn't that beep beep beep near the end just make you frantic?

I actually learned not to text and car wash in one of those drive through ones... Totally missed half my drying time because I didn't see the light to pull ahead. Luckily the wash was a freebie w/ oil change.
    Ciel likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I had such an awful day today. 4 different incidents of people speaking to me like I am a child, or people who know nothing about my job telling me how to do it. Internet trolls all over too!
    Ciel, walkonby and wolfwoman like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

How about someone telling me, that because my DH is a paraplegic, we shouldn't be allowed to live outside 'the' city. I really dislike stupid people. What a fun week.......
    Ciel, walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

won passes to go see a movie, the code to claim them doesn't work, send them an email/facebook message though i'm not holding my breath for a response
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Walmart must have shut down and all the pj zombies went to Dollarama....either that or they just dropped their kids of for child minding. Holy I nearly punted a few of them after I tripped over them and denied them of the candy they were begging me to buy. *I wouldn't really kick a kid*

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Walmart must have shut down and all the pj zombies went to Dollarama....either that or they just dropped their kids of for child minding. Holy I nearly punted a few of them after I tripped over them and denied them of the candy they were begging me to buy. *I wouldn't really kick a kid*

ahh i know that feeling.. some days of the month you have to avoid walmart and the dollar stores (like the day GST comes out)
    Ciel and vw_girl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

All of the cards in my wallet are grey and I can never find which one I need. I have like 2 cards that are not grey, just got my replacement card for one of these cards and you guessed it, it is now grey as well. All I have to say is card companies do not be afraid of colour, colour is good.
    uanoor, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    LOL! I just realized that I actually came here to post that I either have too many clothes or too small closets and dressers! And I get sidetracked talking about clothes I just bought. hahaha

Something needs to change and I think its time for a new HUGE dresser.
    Restyle some clothing! You'll think they are new!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    Is there a BC authority or consumer ministry that you can contact about the "fast" clock? Or a newspaper columnist that will investigate?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 106 of 193 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast

Thread Information