User Tag List

Page 484 of 560 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    On Sunday dh used he week long offer, spend $40 get 8k, I was using his card and I was sick with the headcold etc...The subtotal came to $50, when I got to the truck I double checked the receipt and sure enough the 5 items that were discounted were not entered at the discounted price. I went back in and well she must have been having a bad day, it took 3 transactions to get it all fixed up. BUT I noticed that they deducted 1500 points.

So anyways the discounted items would have reduced our bill from $50 to 43 so still at the 8K in points.

1500 points is a lot considering the spend $40 get 8k. Do I just call the phone # and get it fixed or can I email them?

Thanks in advance
    First of all, should they have given you a SCOP for one of the wrongly priced items?
    Anyways, you can call them and they should be able to adjust the points. I just prefer to talk to someone rather than email. Email should be no problem too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    On Sunday dh used he week long offer, spend $40 get 8k, I was using his card and I was sick with the headcold etc...The subtotal came to $50, when I got to the truck I double checked the receipt and sure enough the 5 items that were discounted were not entered at the discounted price. I went back in and well she must have been having a bad day, it took 3 transactions to get it all fixed up. BUT I noticed that they deducted 1500 points.

So anyways the discounted items would have reduced our bill from $50 to 43 so still at the 8K in points.

1500 points is a lot considering the spend $40 get 8k. Do I just call the phone # and get it fixed or can I email them?

Thanks in advance
    I had to SCOP some items on the same $40/8K but was still over the $40. They took 1900 points off. I had no luck when I called (I never do). Good luck to you!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was feeling pretty inspired by amira84's suggestions with the herbal essences/softsoap deals.
    Today I had a Monday only offer for 18,500 pts when you spend $75.00. I purchased 28 Herbal Essences Shampoo ($2.49 each), 1 Herbal Essences Conditioner ($2.49), 1 Herbal Essences Treatment Product ($2.49), and 1 Bag of Wheat Thins Crackers (they were on for $1.88).

Pretax Total: $76.58

CO51
    I claimed 50 cents back on C051 for one of the HE shampoo, 50 cents back for the HE conditioner, 50 cents back for the HE treatment (and for redeeming all three Herbal Essences offers I will get a bonus $1), and I claimed $1 back for the Wheat thins.

Total back from CO51: $3.50

Coupons
    I used 10 of the $1.25 off when you buy two Herbal Essences (I printed this one 10 times, you can print twice per browser and it is currently on both P&G and SmartSource to print it) and I used 10 of the $.50 off when you buy one herbal essences (different browsers).

I also used a dollar off wheat thins coupon that I printed from Walmart.ca a while back

Total coupons: $18.50

PreTax Total - CO51 Rebates - Coupons = $54.58
    Total Points: 10X2000 (HE Deal) + 18500 + 750 (base points) = 39,250 pts (over $60.00 worth of pts )

Thank you Amira

I am hoping to combine the soft soap deal on Wednesday with my Wednesday only offer now. I have an offer for 16000 when you spend $60 so hopefully they will have lots at my local store!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    A points question....

My personal offer for Wednesday is 16000 wus 60.00. A couple of weeks ago, I had the same offer plus it was 20x wus 75.00 on cosmetics and I received both.

If I buy 100.00 worth of Smashbox cosmetics on Wednesday, would I get....

16000 points for spending 60.00
    20x the points for spending 75.00 or more on cosmetics
    15x the points for Smashbox(promo until Dec 4)

Total of 51000 or so points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have two "when you spend" offer opportunities ie when you spend $60, when you spend $75. You will only get one of these. If you load your $60 offer and spend $75+, the system will calculate which is the better offer. You will also get the 15x Smashbox as it is a product offer.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    You have two "when you spend" offer opportunities ie when you spend $60, when you spend $75. You will only get one of these. If you load your $60 offer and spend $75+, the system will calculate which is the better offer. You will also get the 15x Smashbox as it is a product offer.
    She got her personal offer and the 20x $75 cosmetics as a glitch that some people have gotten. So, if that happens to anyone as a glitch that they get both of those sets of points AND the 15x on smashbox, then for gods sake let us know immediately!!! Lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    MrsMer, kimijeen, amira84 and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    She got her personal offer and the 20x $75 cosmetics as a glitch that some people have gotten. So, if that happens to anyone as a glitch that they get both of those sets of points AND the 15x on smashbox, then for gods sake let us know immediately!!! Lol

Lol. Lol. I thought you were going to say "for gods sake dont say it publicly" but you went the opposite way.

Question: are smashbox products very good? How do you compare their eye liners, eye shadows, lip glosses and lip sticks to urban decay?
    I am getting interested in this smashbox offer day by day.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Lol. Lol. I thought you were going to say "for gods sake dont say it publicly" but you went the opposite way.

Question: are smashbox products very good? How do you compare their eye liners, eye shadows, lip glosses and lip sticks to urban decay?
    I am getting interested in this smashbox offer day by day.
    My favorite lip gloss for over a decade. The self sharpening lip liners are amazing. Shadows are great, primers are some of the best, lipsticks are fantastic, eyeliners are very good. Really to me smashbox is the best all around brand. Even when I stray I always end up going back lol. But I look forward to their holiday sets every year.

kimijeen, amira84, maple7 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Since I had some luck with my offers doubling up last time, I am going to try it on Wednesday and see what happens. I was going to do it anyways with the 35x so no big loss of it doesn't work and I don't get the 16000 extra points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My favorite lip gloss for over a decade. The self sharpening lip liners are amazing. Shadows are great, primers are some of the best, lipsticks are fantastic, eyeliners are very good. Really to me smashbox is the best all around brand. Even when I stray I always end up going back lol. But I look forward to their holiday sets every year.

Now i want smashbox.
    i have their shape matters HUGE palette and their eyebrow kit (seperate) and eye shadow primer. I am sooo impressed with their contour kit, eye brow kit and primer that i dont want to try these products from any other brand. I am not a huge fan of their eye shadows in the shape matters palettes. They are either too light or too dark for my complexion. BUT i am just learning how to put on make up so i can be wrong about their eye shadows.

I want to try their lip glosses and lip sticks. But i already have so much from LW and stila and nars that it's almost stupid to spend more money.
    And My store carries only 5 or 6 smashbox lip liners. But these truckload points using my Wed 16k wus $60 offer....! Oh God....i can't resist but must resist! Going nuts here!
    maple7 and JasmineTea like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now i want smashbox.
    i have their shape matters HUGE palette and their eyebrow kit (seperate) and eye shadow primer. I am sooo impressed with their contour kit, eye brow kit and primer that i dont want to try these products from any other brand. I am not a huge fan of their eye shadows in the shape matters palettes. They are either too light or too dark for my complexion. BUT i am just learning how to put on make up so i can be wrong about their eye shadows.

I want to try their lip glosses and lip sticks. But i already have so much from LW and stila and nars that it's almost stupid to spend more money.
    And My store carries only 5 or 6 smashbox lip liners. But these truckload points using my Wed 16k wus $60 offer....! Oh God....i can't resist but must resist! Going nuts here!
    Never enough. #buythemall
    Do the beauty boutiques carry the shape matters palette or the masterclass palette?
    Last edited by jsmile; Tue, Nov 24th, 2015 at 12:25 AM.
    amira84 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My offers this week were pathetic for the most part ...

400 Optimum Bonus Points - Any Cottonelle Freshcare Flushable Wipes
    200 Optimum Bonus Points - Any Jell-O Powder or Jell-O Pudding
    300 Optimum Bonus Points - Any Spitz Seeds or Spitz Nuts (113-227g)

I had one other coupon that was decent but the wording for it had me confused and I used it on the wrong date but I am trying to make them realize they need to word the coupons better and I am in contact with them through email trying to get them to honor the offer of 1,000 Optimum Bonus Points when spending $10. The coupons are sometimes misleading and in the extra info. there are things said that contradict each other. This is what happened here.
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Tue, Nov 24th, 2015 at 06:24 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol, ya, I guess I should have expanded that answer. It's posted on the "best sdm thread" that the 16/$60 one didn't work last Wednesday so I assumed she had the same coupon id.

I've only seen one glitch coupon reported . I can report that 22k/$100 "Monday" coupon didn't combine yesterday ie no glitch.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

lol, ya, I guess I should have expanded that answer. It's posted on the "best sdm thread" that the 16/$60 one didn't work last Wednesday so I assumed she had the same coupon id.

I've only seen one glitch coupon reported . I can report that 22k/$100 "Monday" coupon didn't combine yesterday ie no glitch.
    I'm just thinking positively lmao, cause I really wanna buy Smashbox anyways.

amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Never enough. #buythemall
    Do the beauty boutiques carry the shape matters palette or the masterclass palette?
    No check beauty boutique or murale online and you will see their current offerings

amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Now i want smashbox.

Contour kit is just amazing. Some eye palettes are better than others. I bought the Cherry Smoke one from last year and it's one of the most useful and beautiful pallettes ever. It's all I need at the moment.

amira84, maple7 and JasmineTea like this.

Page 484 of 560 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 ... LastLast

Thread Information