User Tag List

Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree2879Likes

Thread: Christmas 2017 thread

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Managed to get all DD's presents wrapped and stocked in the one closet she never goes into (along with Santa gift and stocking bag). Also have the presents ready to go for my two "Christmas Miracle" kids that mine and DD's schools are doing: 5-year-old girl and boy.
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@vw_girl love the reindeer, gorgeous
    Ciel, macw1960 and vw_girl like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Came across a contest for the Keurig Kold-it's only sold online in Canada for now. But you can visit the website to see which pop and other drink flavours are available. http://www.keurig.ca/kold

Another request for Santa...haha.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I can finally say my Christmas shopping is done.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    I can finally say my Christmas shopping is done.
    Lucky duck! I hope to post the same next Monday!!
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    @vw_girl love the reindeer, gorgeous
    Thank you I am so in love with them... I took one to Kamloops with me this weekend because my bf's dad lost his lighted one like this in a storm last year and was really missing it:

Name:  51hygcIiVOL.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  40.1 KB

I am already feeling like the other one is lonely. LOL

I won from bidding wars a bunch of new in box toys for my charity group's Christmas dinner and just picked up tonight. I have to say I was have a cr@ptastic day and was a grumpy girl, but picking these toys up changed my whole attitude. I am so happy with what I got for $40. 23 toys and some BIG candy canes. I will have to hit the Dollar store for batteries for most of them...and they are not the greatest quality, but at least if a child gets a few hours enjoyment from them and gets to have our Santa present them with these gifts I think it will make a good memory.
    Ciel, macw1960 and safielstar like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

More about the Keurig Kold: http://www.thespec.com/news-story/61...e-in-14b-deal/
    The plan to go private follows a dramatic rise and fall for Keurig, a pioneer of single-serve coffee brewers. The surging popularity of its device, which allowed consumers to brew one cup of java at a time, sent sales and profit soaring in the past decade. In February 2014, Coca-Cola Co. agreed to buy a 10 percent stake in the company, betting that Keurig could repeat its success with a cold-beverage maker.
    But that product, the Keurig Kold, is only being released on a limited basis this holiday season—a slower rollout than investors had anticipated. And the reaction to the device has been underwhelming, according to Stifel Financial Corp. That has raised concerns that it will become a niche product. At the same time, demand for its hot brewers and K-cups—the pods that go into the machines—has slowed. That's left the company without a reliable growth engine.
    Still want one but how hard will it be to get pods for the beverages? Need retailers to sell the units and pods.
    macw1960 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Well Christmas cards are mailed, presents are wrapped, just waiting on one Sears order which I will pick up tomorrow. Tree is up and it smells divine!! I am a bit behind on my baking but I am not worried, the house needs a good clean and I need to polish my silverware and put out a few more decorations. There is always more I can do but I think I am done!!
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Well Christmas cards are mailed, presents are wrapped, just waiting on one Sears order which I will pick up tomorrow. Tree is up and it smells divine!! I am a bit behind on my baking but I am not worried, the house needs a good clean and I need to polish my silverware and put out a few more decorations. There is always more I can do but I think I am done!!
    Me too! Feels good. On to the fun part! Visiting and memory making!!!
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have vèry little of my Christmas shopping done. We are only buying for our little household this year. Just today I discovered that our 3yr old son would love to have a track hoe toy. I have a lot of low price items that I need to purchase. Our 3yr old is really into crafts, so I am going to buy him a variety of items and wrap them together in a box. I also need to pull out our Christmas stockings to remind me what they look like before I purchase new stockings for our twin babies. I also need to put family pictures on a flash drive & print them off at WM so that I can mail them to dh's family in Alberta.

edit: I need to go shopping without our children. Dh can keep them sometime.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Dec 10th, 2015 at 04:32 AM.
    Ciel, coupon girl and macw1960 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh asked me this morning if he needed to come straight home after work today. He doesn't need to, so he asked me to text him my Christmas list for our 3yr old son and he'll try to get some things while he is out shopping for me. He previously asked for suggestions of things I would like. As much as I would like to do the Christmas shopping, I know that I came up with the list so it is ok for dh to help too. I'm sure there will be some other things for me to shop for when I pick out the stockings for our twins.
    Ciel, lizzie bargain and macw1960 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

^^^sometimes the hardest mom struggle is not doing it all ourselves. Let the men help! I struggle with that too...I don't need to do dishes and read to kids DH can do one! I usually get him to help with gift cards.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Christmas shopping is finally done! Super happy, finished up today with 2 fish and chip gift cards for parents, manicure gift card for mom, 3 more tops for mom and 2 pairs of earrings for mom. Done, last night I ordered sephora gift cards for my 2 nieces in Atlanta. Ordered Dh 6 lbs of Christmas espresso last night. Bought Turkey today, lots of butter (11 lbs on sale at sdm for $2.44 lb) and a bunch of gourmet cheeses on sale with point offer and used points. Finished shopping for Christmas family minus a few fresh items I will get closer to drop off time ie bread, milk, carrots, onions, potatoes, ice cream, apples and oranges. Still have to wrap, continue with the major house clean,bake and organize dinner me use. Ooh getting tired. Plus our schedule is not our own as my mom is having major problems with my dad who has Alzheimer's so get crying I need help phone calls every other morning it seems so really playing havoc with my timeline. But you have to help out where you can. Hope everyone else's Christmas plans are coming along.
    Ciel, coupon girl and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sibling gave me a lottery gift pack. Won $10 on one game so off to the grocery store. I bought the Journal de Montreal newspaper with a 120-pg gift guide and saw a colouring book I did not know about: one about cats! http://www.deserres.ca/en-ca/product...apie/3/115940/

DeSerres has many other themed ones but they seem to be in French mostly.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

^^^ Since getting a kitten last November 6th, this is what I have been doing.

Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information