User Tag List

Page 1391 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 391 891 1291 1341 1381 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1401 1441 1491 ... LastLast
Results 20,851 to 20,865 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I do have a bag of socks that need sorting. The men's socks seem to disappear in this house.

Name:  Socks.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  62.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    So I start my new job cleaning on Monday. Its a government building literally 1 1/2 blocks from me. I'm pretty good at job interviews. I don't know how to shut up though lol.

Needed to apply for security clearance today but they can't take health card and birth certificate as Id. But they do take Ontario Id. However I only needed my health card and birth certificate to apply for the Ontario id. See what I'm getting at here lol.
    Yay, you, Cabbie!! Congratulations on your new job...and so close to home means a savings in bus fare and standing on cold corners!! Good for you!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I do have a bag of socks that need sorting. The men's socks seem to disappear in this house.

Name:  Socks.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  62.8 KB
    Why do they always look like they don't date girls??!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh of course it's a good id to have. Just funny that the id they wouldn't accept are the only id you need to get Ontario id.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So I start my new job cleaning on Monday. Its a government building literally 1 1/2 blocks from me. I'm pretty good at job interviews. I don't know how to shut up though lol.

Needed to apply for security clearance today but they can't take health card and birth certificate as Id. But they do take Ontario Id. However I only needed my health card and birth certificate to apply for the Ontario id. See what I'm getting at here lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Yay, you, Cabbie!! Congratulations on your new job...and so close to home means a savings in bus fare and standing on cold corners!! Good for you!!
    Yeah for sure but just today I also applied for an overnight job at local high school. Just few mins by bus. If I manage to get that one I will do both. Which would work out to 12 hours a day if I do both.
    22hicks, avoncallingu and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah for sure but just today I also applied for an overnight job at local high school. Just few mins by bus. If I manage to get that one I will do both. Which would work out to 12 hours a day if I do both.
    Cool! You'll be working our Daughter's hours most days! Good for you, I'm pretty sure you'll snag that one, too! Would you have to disclose that you have another day job?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy dinner hour all! Still not too sure what I feel like eating for my dinner but I made my DD's all time fav this afternoon....Spanish Rice! She made so many yummy noises coming home from work ( yes I brought her a nice heated up serving to eat on the way home ) it was cute.

Was also heating a bag of precooked meatballs all through with sauce from early this a.m. Simmered them slow for quite a while hoping the sauce would penetrate them and to make them super soft. Was intending to make pasta to go with that for the guys dinner but decided they can just have Spanish rice and meatballs instead. Roasted up 2 whole ( discounted to $5.00 each!!) Halal Chickens at that time too, so if anyone wants to pick at them they can.
    I have plenty of options for my meal but the 30 points is tough to reach some days, I think today might be one of them. Maybe I'll pick at that chicken breast myself!! ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Congrats @cabmonk - good for you, & expecting you to get the 2nd one too. You'll be busy.

Name:  images-2.jpeg
Views: 123
Size:  9.6 KB

avoncallingu, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You're right @Natalka - there were a few of us up most of the night.
    Sorry for your pain. I assume you know that sciatic pain is a nerve issue, and as such, tylenol won't help with the problem, just some of the pain, hopefully. You need to ice the nerve blockage, and take an anti-inflammatory. (sorry if you know all that)
    I hope tonight's a better night, for all of us.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@walkonby - you've done so much in the kitchen today, I hope you didn't re-agrivate your back.
    Boy, all that food. Meatballs & rice sounds good though. Enjoy.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ok, @Lynn49 - when you're done with that painting, I hope you'll post a picture. You must have quite an eye for colours.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Ok, @Lynn49 - when you're done with that painting, I hope you'll post a picture. You must have quite an eye for colours.

22Hicks, I'll take a picture of the last one I painted of my Mom's wooden spools of thread; everyone seems to think it's really well done...but I think they're just surprised that I could produce it!

I have such a difficult time going from our photos stored on the computer to posting it in a message. I know Natalka walked me through it once before...Natalka? If you're not too busy and you feel up to it..how the heck do I do that?

Jeepers, sorry Walks, Natalka that you both are in such a state with your backs, but I absolutely know what you're going through; I baby my back now after some bad episodes where I couldn't even get off the sofa by myself.
    Sewing is the worst but I love it. I cut out another top today, but I knew I'll have to sew it tomorrow...otherwise it's just too much.

I wish you both good quality sleep tonight and sweet dreams, too!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Cool! You'll be working our Daughter's hours most days! Good for you, I'm pretty sure you'll snag that one, too! Would you have to disclose that you have another day job?
    I'm not sure if the school cares but I'll find out. The job downtown said they don't mind if I do another job.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Congrats on the new job, cabbie! You sure change jobs a lot!

hicks, yes I do know - ibuprofen totally wrecks my guts, so it's a last resort. I do have Robaxicet and Tylenol back pain if things get worse, which I'm hoping they don't. I've been careful the rest of the day, slept a half hour, and we'll see what the evening brings.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49 - what I do for pics.

I use this site

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

For step 1 - browse and select the photo from your computer
    step 2 - I use 600 pixels, it's a nice size for posting
    I don't change the other settings, then hit resize.

It will come up on another page - sometimes it's only a minute, sometimes it's longer
    Then just save that photo - right click on mouse, Save Image As - give it a name, then it will save it to your computer.
    Then you can post that photo as usual here or anywhere.

Thread Information