User Tag List

Page 442 of 613 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Have spend $40 get 4000 on one card and spend $30 get 3000 on the other. Also have 200 pts per $1 spent on beef. Good timing to pm steak deals!!!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I know most people understand the points either by reading the fine print or through trial. If you get it, please skip on to the next post and ignore the following.

Just in case there's any more confusion on whether or not you have to buy a star rated product for the offer, here's lecale's post for reference:

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I think you get the 1,000 pts just for showing up.

Earn pts on all star rated products & get an extra 1,000 pts, on your next shop!
    Earn 1,000 pts on your next shop with us! Look for Guiding Stars® star rated products on your grocery store shelf and you can earn additional points by purchasing these star-rated items this week. Here’s a breakdown of the points you could earn: 25 pts for each 1 star rated product, 50 pts for each 2 star rated product & 100 pts for each 3 star rated product
    "Earn pts on all star rated products & get an extra 1,000 pts, on your next shop!"

The symbol & represents the word and, which in this sentence, is a coordinating conjunction. Coordinating conjunctions join (or coordinate) two clauses, sentences, or words with equal weight. The sentence could be re-written as:

Earn points on all star rated products. (Complete sentence, full stop.) Get an extra 1,000 points on your next shop! (Second complete sentence, full stop.)

If you were to buy a star rated product, you would get the 1,000 points, and additional points on the item. If it is not a star rated item, you only get the 1,000 points, but no additional points.

Basically what they're saying is, if you stop in and scan your PC points collector's card this week, anything you want that is $1 or less is free. Hope that helps someone!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Don't forget to load your new guidingstars offer for this week

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

The guiding stars program is really, really problematic.

Just logged into my account. My profile says that for the week of Sunday January 17th to Saturday January 23rd I purchased one 3 star products, zero 2 star products, zero 1 star products and five 0 star or unrated products.

How to explain this given my shop on Monday January 18th where I purchased fresh produce including bell peppers, spinach, sweet potatoes , broccoli, cucumber, bananas and ginger? At mimimum, all those items should have stars (3 stars really, but at least stars). I also bought lots of other items in that transaction, some of which might have had 1 or 2 stars, and some 0 star or unrated products. But there was lots more than just 6 items in my cart that day.

Far from the first week my profile does not at all mirror my purchases. Not enjoying the hit and miss approach they have to actually making sure their cash register system recognized the rated items. Seems only a fraction of the guiding star items have been input. Which doesn't work if you are doing a promo related to it. Feels like a bait and switch. "buy these items and we will give you free points" is what they say. What they don't tell you is "ooops, only a few of these items that we are telling you will give you points will actually give you points". This is probably why they are awarding the points a couple of weeks after the shops are done. They are counting on customers not knowing what should actually be awarded and not asking to be awarded points they should have received.

I haven't had complaints about the PC Plus program before, but this Guiding Stars stuff really irritates me!
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

The bonus stars points are added at a later date. This week in the fortinos flyer I noticed there are starred items throughout. Also instore products have the stars on the ad tag if they are infact starred items. But I do agree all fresh fruits and veg should be star rated.

Angela273 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    The bonus stars points are added at a later date. This week in the fortinos flyer I noticed there are starred items throughout. Also instore products have the stars on the ad tag if they are infact starred items. But I do agree all fresh fruits and veg should be star rated.

I know the points are added later. Two days ago got stars from first week. But on my guiding stars profile on the website, it shows me how many items from each star category I purchased in the current week, and how many over the course of the current calendar year. That's the part that is not in sync with what I actually purchased.

The website also lets you search items to find the star ratings. On that, all the fresh produce, including the ginger, has a 3 star rating. But yet the system doesn't know that I bought that many star rated items at their store.
    Last edited by super807; Fri, Jan 22nd, 2016 at 03:32 PM.
    Angela273 and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The strange thing is I loaded the 1000 pts offer the past week but didn't use. After middle night past, the offer was gone. When I tried to reload it, it only showed the following picture. How can I reload the offer?

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 325
Size:  51.7 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I don't think you can re-load it. There is a new one to load for this new week period.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I don't think you can re-load it. There is a new one to load for this new week period.
    But I don't see the "loading ..." offer for the new week.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PlaySmart View Post
    But I don't see the "loading ..." offer for the new week.
    IT says 7 days left on your screenshot - it is already loaded

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I couldn't see the 1000 pts offer on my phone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The "7 days left" just means that the offer is available for loading for 7 days.
    My account said this when I opened it, but there is a also a box that says "load to card" or just "load", which I don't see on the screenshot.
    I still had to load. Red message then with a checkmark came up as "loaded"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The first time I loaded the offer I saw the box "load to card". but this time I couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    The "7 days left" just means that the offer is available for loading for 7 days.
    My account said this when I opened it, but there is a also a box that says "load to card" or just "load", which I don't see on the screenshot.
    I still had to load. Red message then with a checkmark came up as "loaded"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

So strange... Just grabbed milk from no frills and the 1000 pts guiding stars offer got applied. ???

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PlaySmart View Post
    The first time I loaded the offer I saw the box "load to card". but this time I couldn't find it.
    Maybe....log out, close page, open page, pick a different store, log on and see if load box appears.

I did this just to see if red message "loaded" with a checkmark is still there (same spot where the load box was) , and it is still there.

Thread Information