User Tag List

Page 493 of 613 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Yes, I have a debit card and get the points when I use it!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    "Spend $100 on your new PC Financial MasterCard Receive 10,000 pts.
    @dizzyb or anyone else, have you tried buying a gift card and received points successfully?
    ROMEO, Ciel, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    @dizzyb or anyone else, have you tried buying a gift card and received points successfully?
    @Ellen _Cardinal I didn't want to risk it (particularly on a tight budget), so I ended up spending $100 on needed sale items instead. I'm also very curious if anyone else has tried it with a gift card. If I get the same offer again (I'm not holding my breath) I might try it with a gasoline gift card.
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

duplicate post
    please delete
    Davetherave likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Ellen_Cardinal I didn't want to risk it (particularly on a tight budget), so I ended up spending $100 on needed sale items instead. I'm also very curious if anyone else has tried it with a gift card. If I get the same offer again (I'm not holding my breath) I might try it with a gasoline gift card.
    I've had the card for a few months and I've gotten one a month. There was a really good one for WUS $50 a few weeks ago but most are WUS 75/100/125
    Ciel, dizzyb and Davetherave like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Ellen_Cardinal I didn't want to risk it (particularly on a tight budget), so I ended up spending $100 on needed sale items instead. I'm also very curious if anyone else has tried it with a gift card. If I get the same offer again (I'm not holding my breath) I might try it with a gasoline gift card.
    You could have bought a $100 gift card to test - then used that $100 card to buy your needed sale items. Same $$ out of pocket.

Ron.
    Thumpersmom, Ciel, dizzyb and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Went shopping on Tuesday, and after reading my receipt at home realized I was missing 2000 points for my Coke purchase. So I tried using the form on the app, choose your transaction, enter how many points your missing, and what was the offer and submit. Shockingly, in less than 2 minutes the missing 2000 points popped up in my account on my app! It has to be the fastest response I have ever had from any company!
    Thumpersmom, dagney, Silk and 7 others like this.

Newbie here Deals Moma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trying to get an answer to is question, keep running into roadbloacks... Does Provigo in QC price match other retailers and if so is there a lnk to the document? I have pts on finish quantum, and a bonus that could be double dipped, as well as the chekout51, as long as I could get them to price match. Graicas!
    ROMEO, Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am going to suggest that you give the store in question a telephone call to check their policies. I have found that locally (I am in Ontario), that many stores do not have to follow the 'company' policy. I have had issues with policies being set by the individual store manager, instead of following head office policy.
    i do wish you good luck, because these things can be very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by annmarie28 View Post
    Trying to get an answer to is question, keep running into roadbloacks... Does Provigo in QC price match other retailers and if so is there a lnk to the document? I have pts on finish quantum, and a bonus that could be double dipped, as well as the chekout51, as long as I could get them to price match. Graicas!
    ROMEO, Ciel, annmarie28 and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

two Friday's in a row I somehow forgot to load my offers before I left to shop in the morning. ( Only have desk top computer, don't own any cell phone ) However this time when I returned from NF, I called HO told them the items I had bought that were in my new offers and they added the points!! How nice was that?
    Colsgirl, ROMEO, hcao and 8 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Aside from the bonus offers, I have avoided loading this week's points offer (meh). I have the same issue, @walkonby , in regards to loading offers on Friday-I have to trek to a place with Internet access and see if I have any offers worth loading. I did not go anywhere on Friday given the humidity/heat so I trusted that I could wait until Saturday to see what's new.

Aside from one recent smartphone contest, I have not seen too many tablet contests of interest (or one has to create an account in order to enter-not my idea of summer fun at all). I want to be app-happy too.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have these been posted yet?

https://feedyourpassion.pcplusoffers...passion/portal

Loaded Offers PC® Points
    Purchase GLACÉAU vitaminwater 591ml bottles 600
    For every $3 spent on Old El Paso Kits or Bowls 1,000
    For every $3 spent on belVita breakfast Cookies 1,000
    For every $10 spent on Crest Whitestrips 3,000
    For every $20 spent on Swiffer Starter Kits and Refills 6,000
    For every $10 spent on Tide Pods 3,000
    For every $3 spent on Chex, Edge or Oatmeal Crisp 1,000
    For every $5 spent on Cadbury Candy Bags 1,500
    For every $10 spent on Venus Razors. Excludes cartridges. 3,000
    Thumpersmom, ROMEO, lecale and 3 others like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

thanks Durham Couponer for posting these offers. My hubby loves the taco bowls, and he has already put them on our shopping list, so the 1000 points will make them less expensive.
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    I've had the card for a few months and I've gotten one a month. There was a really good one for WUS $50 a few weeks ago but most are WUS 75/100/125
    Do you get the offers in your statement? TIA!
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Aside from the bonus offers, I have avoided loading this week's points offer (meh). I have the same issue, @walkonby , in regards to loading offers on Friday-I have to trek to a place with Internet access and see if I have any offers worth loading. I did not go anywhere on Friday given the humidity/heat so I trusted that I could wait until Saturday to see what's new.

Aside from one recent smartphone contest, I have not seen too many tablet contests of interest (or one has to create an account in order to enter-not my idea of summer fun at all). I want to be app-happy too.
    My local RCSS has free WI-FI access now. Just ask your local store because it is not advertised.
    hcao and Durham Couponer like this.

Thread Information