User Tag List

Page 1584 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 584 1084 1484 1534 1574 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1594 1634 1684 ... LastLast
Results 23,746 to 23,760 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A good late morning, mid-afternoon 'hello' to everyone!!

I was on the run this morning to Michaels...with all the spools of ribbons I have hanging on a long rod downstairs, you'd think I'd have something appropriate for the stocking; nope, so off I went. I wanted to find some cute little jingle bells in gold or beige but sheesh, they only have a tube of them and I sure don't need 50 bells or whatever was in there! So it'll be hanging ribbons, a cuff with a satin trim and...oh, more stuff, whatever floats my boat when I get to designing.

Hope everyone is having a great day...it's raining here, but it feels sort-of refreshing...although I am happy to have arrived home without looking like a drenched alleycat or some other cute but soaked animal!

Enjoy your day!!

...I also never understand why people actually DO that when they're taking a selfie or having their picture taken...yuck!
    Sure, it's cute when a DOG does it...

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi all. It was a nice day today.
    @walkonby - yeah, that was great. It was so unexpected, and I think pumped every1 up. Sure hoping to see some great plays tonight. Hope they win again today.
    SillyLoocie and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DONE!!! Both the ring-bearer pillow and the Christmas stocking are DONE!!!
    Yay!! Whew...it's one thing sewing for oneself, and quite another for someone else. No wonder my Mother only sewed for herself and me..

It might just be wine o'clock again...just another wee celebration. Now I can sew the fall jacket for moi!!

Happy evening, everyone!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm sure they are beautiful, Lynn - would love to see pics!

Yeah, I'll never know how my mom sewed for herself, plus all of us kids.

It's good you can focus on doing something for yourself, Lynn!

Good night everyone!

^Yep, that's why our bedroom door is closed at night, cats on the outside!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    As for you, Mr @danger_dan, perhaps it's time for a vitamin regime for you, hm?? You work hard at a job that's very stressful at times (all the time?), so perhaps your body could use a little help coping with it all....A good multi-vitamin. That should do your body good, little one.
    Morning fam.
    ...yesterday was not a fun day at all...
    Clearly I wasn't here yesterday. I called in sick and took the day off.

...I think you're so very right Lynn...I do need to look into a good multi-vitamin.
    Last edited by danger_dan; Wed, Sep 14th, 2016 at 07:06 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you have a great day everyone!Name:  285681e3765278465910620d99d701ef.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  15.6 KB
    SillyLoocie, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all.

@danger_dan - it seems like you've been sick a # of times lately. Sounds like your body is run down. You've been working so hard, a multi-vitamin, and esp. Vitamin D might just be the right medicine, along with some real R. & R. A week just doesn't cut it. Take care of yourself - please.

I hope every1 has a good day.

Name:  drop in Wed.jpeg
Views: 165
Size:  8.5 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A quickie good morning to everyone!!

Lunch with a friend at noon, then, well, I'm out so I might as well do some shopping!
    @avoncallingu, I picked up Jenny's kibble yesterday, which you may find useful for Sadie: Wellness Dry, for Small Breeds, Weight Control. Jenny's a little pudgy too, and I think the weight control thing is good for her, so if Sadie has the same wee problem perhaps that's a good choice for her, too.
    Oh! When I was at PetValu, well, as you may recall, Winners is next door (up the hill ), so I popped in there on the chance I'd find some jewellry there for the wedding, and I DID!! AND it's black with gold metal, so it'll match the hand-bag I picked up in Toronto that's black with gold (which isn't easy to find). So, done!! It's not sparkly, but it's a bib necklace with long black 'stones' that are shiny *likely acrylic which is nice because I hate feeling strangled by heavy necklaces, trimmed in plain gold. I match the shape of the earring, just in gold, so all done! Just getting my nails done next week and ready to party!!

@danger_dan, sorry you were ill yesterday; I figured that's what accounted for your absence. Stress can play a part in our getting sick too, so I hope you make good use of your weekends and rest, relax, and not work through them.
    22Hicks also had a great suggestion about VitD; I take one every morning, too, along with Krill Oil (nice, tiny capsules), my MultiVitamin for "senior women", , and a Vit E cap. It's a good thing I'm only on one type of prescribed medication or I'd be popping pills all day!

@Natalka, I'll try and post a pic here for you; I'm just so UN-stressed now that they're done. I'm going to ask my SIL if she wants the remnants of the wedding gown back, but I'll also suggest that in the condition it's in now, perhaps it's best if she remembers it in its original condition. Looks like wild beasts shredded the poor thing apart with all the fabric and trims I had to cut out and off of it.

Everyone: have a wonderful day!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Sep 14th, 2016 at 10:58 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lordy!!! Have you ever clicked on an image and been taken to a page full of stuff that...should never been seen outside of one's private bedroom??!!! I'm going to take a shower now and try to forget that crap actually exists on here!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello everyone!
    It's doggie bath day. We'll see how this goes!
    Also, my laptop has decided to freeze when I need to print a wedding ceremony. This is beginning to be a theme - I think the laptop union is on "work-to-rule" - probably objects to being used until wee hours of the morning!

We went for a lovely walk this morning. My friend says many of the trees around here are Black Walnut. These trees seem to need a little TLC.

Oh, if anyone would like a quick Florida (or other place) adventure- Spirit is offering 99% off a lot of flights until the middle of November. You better rush. I dissed one out and for two people for a week it was going to be $132-ish . Gosh, I wish we could go!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't believe how badly the Jays are playing lately. Time for a glass of wine or two. Name:  Red-Wine--53033.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  27.7 KBCheers!
    22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

^Yep, that's why our bedroom door is closed at night, cats on the outside!

Nope my bedroom door has been closed to cats after I woke up to being fed a still wriggling mouse...
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

dededi likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

A friend of mine posing with Steven @ the Sony Centre last night.

Name:  14358679_1055171917936812_768773677567668224_n.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  22.8 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Thread Information