User Tag List

Page 1634 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 634 1134 1534 1584 1624 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1644 1684 ... LastLast
Results 24,496 to 24,510 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Buying a comforter set in 2 weeks. Comes with comforter, flat and fitted sheets, shams, pillow cases etc. Getting kids set because it fits perfectly on my small bed, just wondering which one. Also mattress topper and mattress pad.

Attachment 322048

Attachment 322049

Both is very pretty .. but if I was to pick one . I like the top one .. that's my opinion.. just trying help you out .. have awesome day cabmonk !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=22hicks;6705429]Looks like I have a lot to catch up on.

A lot's happened lately;

* I went to a friend's cottage for a couple of days
    * had a relapse, & ended back in the hospital for a couple of days
    * one of my friend's husband had been been in a bad accident & was coming home; went to her place for a couple of days to get things set up, and help get him settled the first day
    * have been working hard on that fundraising auction, which is coming up this coming Saturday; I've collected almost $17,000. in donations so far, with 4 more to collect this week (boy, I'll be glad when it's over !!!!)
    * and finally, my son's 5 year old dog, Tank, had to be put down last Wed.
    Geez I loved that dog Rest in peace Tank; we'll miss you. (Here's his pic.)

Attachment 322044[/QUOTE

WOW !! 22hicks .. you did have some misfortune ..between ending up in hospital.. to your friend in accident and your sons dog dying.. wow !! Always something troubling us .. will hope your feeling a lot better .. you got slow down bet .. AWESOME... wow!! You collected a lot money for fundraising auction.
    Glad see you back .. was wondering what happen to you .. was hoping you weren't hospitalized and if you were it wouldn't be long stay .. Glad hear your back and doing good .. Take care yourself sweetie

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@cabmonk - I vote the top as well. The bottom is too bright, in my opinion.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks..

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Looks like I have a lot to catch up on.

A lot's happened lately;

* I went to a friend's cottage for a couple of days
    * had a relapse, & ended back in the hospital for a couple of days
    * one of my friend's husband had been been in a bad accident & was coming home; went to her place for a couple of days to get things set up, and help get him settled the first day
    * have been working hard on that fundraising auction, which is coming up this coming Saturday; I've collected almost $17,000. in donations so far, with 4 more to collect this week (boy, I'll be glad when it's over !!!!)
    * and finally, my son's 5 year old dog, Tank, had to be put down last Wed.
    Geez I loved that dog Rest in peace Tank; we'll miss you. (Here's his pic.)

Attachment 322044
    Oh, gosh - I hope you are okay now - because, wowsers, you have been so kind thinking of and helping everyone else!

So very sorry about the puppy, that's sad news.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gah, sorry about the double post!

To apologize, here are our furballs from last week - Taffy and Vader

Name:  TaffyVaderSleepOct31,2016.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  288.2 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Nov 7th, 2016 at 06:19 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, there is another day wasted, fell asleep at 8:30, woke up when the nurse came in to hook up another bottle of antibiotics to the PICC, and changed the dressing on my leg, and then fell back to sleep till about 2:30... They tell me every day in a hospital it takes 3 days to recuperate.. so all together on and off I have been in the hospital about 14 weeks... That's approx 294 days I need to work to get back once I am healed... Man oh man, how can one broken leg do this to you... Anyways Kiddo's. I will try and drop in and see you tomorrow morning....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

cabmonk - I like that first one.

I ordered this last week - it was less than $40 for so many pieces; there was a big sale for one day, plus I had a coupon code

http://www.sears.ca/product/groovy-c...GOV11CTWINSSPU

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks. I see so many sales after I buy usually lol. The top one on my post is like $50 so I'll see on Nov 18th.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, folks!

Like @22hicks, I feel I have much to catch up on, I'm still not comfy in this computer chair and my ipad has taken a complete and total dislike for me, so I threatened to turn it into a frisbee, but that didn't help its attitude one bit!

@22hicks, gosh all goodness, SO much going on with you, too! I can only hope and pray that from THIS day forward you'll only have good news and happy clouds follow you around! Congratulations on your donations; I hope the auction raises lots of money!! Bless your generous heart...praying for you.

@avoncallingu, my dear Friend, when it rains it pours, but for heaven's sake, you two have been enduring a tsunami lately, it's no wonder you sound so exhausted!! Did you finally reach CCAC for daily care as well as RESPITE for yourself? You really need to be spelled-off for a while regularly, to maintain sanity...believe me, I know!! And you know I know...so...I hope you can receive it soon! Bless you both...keeping you close to my heart and always in my prayers.

@Redneck Charger...I was wondering where you were, but thinking you may be having treatments for your infected incision; I hope this is the end of it!!! So no physio untill your stitches are out? Hmph. Tomorrow will be my second visit, and my staples {{{{{{shudder!!!!!}}}}}} come out on Wednesday; that's what I fear the most out of all this...been there, done that, never wanted to do it again, so here I am!! I hope you can put the last weeks and months behind you, Charger, and from now on, move forward into and through a real recovery and recuperation!! Keeping you in my prayers...

@Natalka, your sister is absolutely correct! I had cut down my meds and still felt okay pain-wise, but then had to push it by taking longer between pills, well THAT didn't work! You're right...we feel better, cut down on meds, feel exactly what pain is really coursing through us, then we're back on full doses for the next day or two! I'm back on half-dose, but I sure don't stretch out the time between them! Your dinner sounds awesome! And that, coming from someone who has no appetite since coming home from the hospital. Poor hubby rhymes off about a half dozen things he can make me for breakfasts/lunches/dinners, and nothing sounds appetizing. This isn't the diet I wanted to be on.

@Newfiescreech, thank you always for your support, kind thoughts and sweet prayers. Believe me, we all need them!!

@cabmonk: definitely the top one~!

Who am I forgetting?? If I go back a page or two I'll lose this.....gah, computers!!

Everyone....stay well, don't fall, drive safely, this thread is sounding more like the "health" thread lately! But we know where to find support, and it's right here.

Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Nov 7th, 2016 at 05:04 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hicks- I am so sorry to hear about Tank. 5 Isn't very old - poor thing!

I have been out of the loop but what put you in the hospital?
    Hope you are mending well.

RNC - glad to see you back- sleep is a healing thing.

Lynn- miss you

Walks - maybe the turn back of the clock entered into your "early" wake up - it was really an hour later inside your body.

I managed to fall asleep this afternoon and missed the nurse's visit. DH is snoozing and listening to music.

I better get up and think about a quick supper. Got some phone calls to catch up on.

TTFN!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much Lynn .. I hope and pray you have speedy recovery.. keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.. Take good care

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope everyone has a really good day!Name:  6c0effc07619955c3cfd22fadfeac3c9.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  31.2 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all. I hope you have a great day.
    Mine is a busy one, but what else is new.

Name:  0194fa1061c4f283252ff406732aa14a.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  38.2 KB
    Last edited by 22hicks; Tue, Nov 8th, 2016 at 10:36 AM.

Thread Information