User Tag List

Page 1635 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 635 1135 1535 1585 1625 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1645 1685 ... LastLast
Results 24,511 to 24,525 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So never mind the bedding lol. My tv just conked out this morning. Loud pop and then no picture just audio. It's at least 8-9 years old. I've seen a few I can replace it with. Walmart has 32" 1080p for $198..

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Off to work, no access to smartcanucks there lol.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone.
    Thought I'd stop in for a quick check-in.
    Off work this week. Stay-cation. Trying to stay off the technology as much as possible this week.

Have a wonderful day, and rest of the week Fam!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! PSW came to help DH with a shower, Nurses are on their way and CCAC coordinator is coming to talk about things in general. This is our "slow" day as DH starts radiation tomorrow.
    Election Day! yowsers!
    I was on the phone last night for the Hillary campaign encouraging people to get out and vote (for her, of course) I was phoning people in Florida and Arizona.
    Lots of people were not answering their phones.
    I am holding my breath about this one!

We haven't heard from the furnace guy yet but the "critter" guy is coming tomorrow to get on the roof and try to reach where the "access" hole is between our awning over our balcony and the brick wall. I am not really sure about the process.

We have not had to have our furnace on, yet, though, as it has been fairly warm. Our very inofficient pot lights in the kitchen warm things up nicely (LOL).

Have a great day, folks!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Kids... Late start here for me today, didn't wake up and get out of bed till almost 10 this morning. Then the nurse came in, changed the bandages around my PICC and put the new tubing on from my arm to the pump. Then she changed the dressing on my leg, which I get her to always check for soft spots around the incision. Today it was good... It's my foot giving me the most grief these days, the nerves are on fire down there, when I walk with the walker, I find it very hard to do. Think I am getting sick from all the antibiotics I am on again... I'll find out on the 16th of November. Anyways I am here, but not 100% yet... not even 50% yet I think... Hope YOU all have a GREAT day!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Think I forgot to show this, my Buddies found this and sent it to me after my 3rd surgery.... a redneck wheelchair.... Just a bot a laugh if ya needed one like me today...

Name:  Redneck Wheelchair.JPG
Views: 548
Size:  129.8 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^^^ Perfect; a Redneck w/chair.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello.

Not much to say...a Friend dropped by this afternoon and we had some giggles and chats but all I can think about is getting those staples removed tomorrow morning; frankly I'm practically catatonic with fear. I know how it felt last time and I just want it all over with, kicking, screaming and everything!! I hope to be brave, DH will be with me, but..........it'll be hell.

RNC, I sure pray your antibiotics do the trick and you're done with all that horrible nonsense. That redneck wheelchair is the bomb!! There's something out there for everyone's taste, lol. Stay well, Charger.

Avon, wishing and praying for your DH's treatment tomorrow, please wish him all the best from us. Perhaps we'll have a chance to chat later tomorrow..love and hugs to you, my Dear Friend.

Ah, dinner's on, so must grab my walker and waddle over to the table..I can finally sit on a normal chair for a while.

Have a lovely evening, everyone.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

We have resisted watching the day-long election coverage - but it's going to start up soon, I bet. Had another sleep this afternoon. I've been really tired in the afternoons.

Well, supper awaits being made. See you when there is a new president!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, I've listened to bits and pieces on US radio during the day - now I'll stay on the computer for a bit and check news sites and results now and again - it's going to be a long night. Just finished supper here.
    Their electoral system is so convoluted, it's just nuts.

Lynn - good luck tomorrow, and hope it goes well for you. Don't they use a topical anaesthetic or something to help with the pain? - I know when my sister-nurse took out my knee stitches, she used a cream. Don't know about staples, though.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hello.

Not much to say...a Friend dropped by this afternoon and we had some giggles and chats but all I can think about is getting those staples removed tomorrow morning; frankly I'm practically catatonic with fear. I know how it felt last time and I just want it all over with, kicking, screaming and everything!! I hope to be brave, DH will be with me, but..........it'll be hell.

RNC, I sure pray your antibiotics do the trick and you're done with all that horrible nonsense. That redneck wheelchair is the bomb!! There's something out there for everyone's taste, lol. Stay well, Charger.

Avon, wishing and praying for your DH's treatment tomorrow, please wish him all the best from us. Perhaps we'll have a chance to chat later tomorrow..love and hugs to you, my Dear Friend.

Ah, dinner's on, so must grab my walker and waddle over to the table..I can finally sit on a normal chair for a while.

Have a lovely evening, everyone.

Hi Lynn . Hope tomorrow morning ..when you get staples removed ..that give you something .. so you don't feel pain sweetie .. can't see why they wouldn't.. should ask for something.. sure there's something they can do ease pain .. keeping you in my thoughts and prayers . Will be thinking about you tomorrow morning Take care yourself sweetie
    ROMEO, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thinking of you @Lynn49 .
    Unfortunately, they didn't give me anything when I had my staples removed after my abdominal surgery, and my gall bladder removed.
    Sure hope they give you something though.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm shocked to see how close the election is @ the moment.
    I won't last long enough to see who's eventually elected.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, what a different world to awaken to! Trying just to read and listen to general news, not all the horrid crap some people are spewing...

I had gone to bed to read and listen to the radio with the election coverage, and I think I napped off and on and snuggled with the cats until there was a result, then I did sleep a few hours.

Woke up feeling much less pain in the hip/leg - husband gave me a huge massage in the evening, and that did me good. Back is still iffy.

Hoping the day is good to y'all!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    WOW can't believe Trump won. Mind boggling!Name:  wd0304.gif
Views: 120
Size:  296.0 KB

Thread Information