User Tag List

Page 1636 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 636 1136 1536 1586 1626 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1646 ... LastLast
Results 24,526 to 24,540 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all; well, not so sure about that.
    Unbelievable

Name:  14963251_10157905974125657_6327088623907436054_n.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  47.3 KB

I hope you have a good day.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I don't agree that the GOP was ever a great Party but this headline was worth posting.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I am having a panic attack about this result.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

wow, didn't know this was where the song came from, or that he sang it - I must find the show to watch.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  932bb330b6a8ff1be9866b91a9bd57f2.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  33.1 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!
    Just a short note...my ipad is still on strike and this computer chair still hurts me...WHAT a difference a nurse makes wrt the removal of staples!!! Last time I had some neanderthal guy yanking them out and this time a nice nurse who, as my DH noted, jiggled each of them a little to free them, then just pinched them out...omg! All that worry for nothing!! So, now on with the healing...everything looks good, so just physio today.

I'm on a news strike, so I have no comment on the election except to say that if Gloria Alred can get her acts together for a guilty verdict on any of the charges, perhaps an impeachment will be in order.

I'm living in a happy pink bubble, just trying to get better and heal, watching every Christmas show that's out there, every baking contest...and actually I think that's a good thing.

Have a lovely day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all. Looks like a really nice day.
    I hope you can enjoy it; there aren't going to be too many of these left.
    @Lynn49 - happy to hear your ordeal yesterday was a rather pleasant one.

Gotta run. Have a great day every1.

Name:  Cat-Thurs-dj.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  24.5 KB

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This wonderful award winning sketch by Brian Fray

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  Poppy Appeal Dogs..jpg
Views: 686
Size:  115.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Kids, oh I guess it is afternoon.... Been sleeping lots, not a lot o energy to do anything, having a really hard time to bounce back on last surgery... Knock on wood that was the last one... I was thinking last night, that this has to be the very first time in my entire life that I can remember that I don't have a poppy... That is how much I leave the house.... Pretty scary thought when I fell it was July 22nd, and very warm summer night, yes thundering, but warm, and all I have really been house, to truck, to hospital, seven times... all weather has passed me by.... I was looking at our big birch in front of the house, last time I really looked it was when I was coming in and out of the house by wheelchair... Well, the leaves are gone now.... Man oh man, life is passing me by... It's remembrance day tomorrow and I still have NO poppy, and never got to look into an older man's eyes, and say thank you for standing up for us and giving us freedom... God Bless Our past and now and future soldiers...

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

My right lens needs adjusting. Yay...another operation...I need another DVD to help me recover.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yikes, DP! Sorry to hear it didn't go better the first time.

RNC- I know what you mean about time flying past you! Do not dispair! I have learned in the past couple of years that you have to take tiny peeks at nature each day. You'll see "heaven in a grain of sand."

I always enjoyed the job that students did each year to commemorate the day.

Remembrance Day is the only assembly that is mandated for schools to have so I was always was glad it wasn't a holiday, although it had been when I was a student myself.

We will be quietly remembering to remember all the sacrifices that have been made on our behalf tomorrow.

Take care, everyone!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  13.1 KB
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Good Morning Kids, oh I guess it is afternoon.... Been sleeping lots, not a lot o energy to do anything, having a really hard time to bounce back on last surgery... Knock on wood that was the last one... I was thinking last night, that this has to be the very first time in my entire life that I can remember that I don't have a poppy... That is how much I leave the house.... Pretty scary thought when I fell it was July 22nd, and very warm summer night, yes thundering, but warm, and all I have really been house, to truck, to hospital, seven times... all weather has passed me by.... I was looking at our big birch in front of the house, last time I really looked it was when I was coming in and out of the house by wheelchair... Well, the leaves are gone now.... Man oh man, life is passing me by... It's remembrance day tomorrow and I still have NO poppy, and never got to look into an older man's eyes, and say thank you for standing up for us and giving us freedom... God Bless Our past and now and future soldiers...

RNC, I know it's tough..I broke my leg in May, 2014, was in a hip to tie cast until the end of June, still in a leg brace from a second surgery by Christmas tha year. All I saw of that summer were the trees outside my window, hearing the birds, through the window in my room my DH opened each morning. We didn't camp all that summer, of course, and the next spring still found me in that leg brace and my final surgery that June. We never camped that summer, either. This fall? New knee! Lol! No brace, but I'm only allowed to use a walker, not my cane to get around the house.
    Charger, crap happens, so please try not to get yourself down, there will be an end to what you've had to endure and maybe you won't look back on all this and laugh (I didn't), but you WILL get to the end of this and be as strong as you ever were. And more svelte! Others may not be so fortunate, but I know you know that and I also know this can really get us down! That's natural...I've sure done my share of "why me?" And cursing that split second that I fell!
    Stay strong, my Friend, keep the faith, " this, too, shall pass" {{{{big hugs}}}}

Thread Information