User Tag List

Page 526 of 613 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Me too we need to work together and remind eachother on Thursday DEAL?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    New flyers start on Thursday here, so I need to remember to save those offers by Wednesday! I often grocery shop on Wednesday which is why I don't save them earlier in the week.

Some way to remind us would be great. I don't come into this thread that often and there are always new posts - often too many to read though. What do you suggest?

Anyone else having trouble remembering to do this beside Anna Michele and myself?

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Dec 30th, 2016 at 11:23 PM.
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    New flyers start on Thursday here, so I need to remember to save those offers by Wednesday! I often grocery shop on Wednesday which is why I don't save them earlier in the week.

Some way to remind us would be great. I don't come into this thread that often and there are always new posts - often too many to read though. What do you suggest?

Anyone else having trouble remembering to do this beside Anna Michele and myself?

Silk
    My weekly offers need to be carried over on Wednesday and my new flyer starts on Friday. I got annoyed about forgetting to carry over offers so I set a weekly event in my phone with two alerts on it. This has certainly helped me some weeks.
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 7 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    I shop out of province all the time. Seldom do I spend my money in Quebec because I, as an English-speaking person, am not welcomed here. They even changed the name of Loblaws to Provigo in Quebec because they said Loblaws sounded too English. Why would I shop where I am not wanted? I earn and redeem my PC points in Ontario.

Im not very pro quebec and do most of my shopping in ottawa as well but the language laws are different from ont to quebec. Has nothing to do with what pc wanted to do but what the province made them do. You are not allowed to have an english sounding name without a french equivalent in bigger letters above it.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel, sweetmomma and 4 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    My weekly offers need to be carried over on Wednesday and my new flyer starts on Friday. I got annoyed about forgetting to carry over offers so I set a weekly event in my phone with two alerts on it. This has certainly helped me some weeks.
    Thanks for the idea, Angela. i don't have a phone, and while my tablet has a reminder function, I don't go on it everyday. I decided to use an email program that sends reminder emails. My personal email account is the only thing I check daily.

This is the site, if anyone else is interested: https://www.followupthen.com/

I've used it once or twice before for a lesser used email account and then forgot about them. Have never used them for recurring reminders which is what i just set up. Pretty easy to set up and a big plus is they have never spammed me.

Anna Michele - maybe this will work for you also?

But open to other email programs if anyone has one they really like

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Dec 31st, 2016 at 09:04 PM.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My calendar will push notifications to my phone even if I don't check it so I just use that (but Google calendar will email you too if you choose)
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    My calendar will push notifications to my phone even if I don't check it so I just use that (but Google calendar will email you too if you choose)
    Thanks for the idea - I might check it out. But it's an app so can it be set up via my tablet but to get notifications on my desktop? If it's email notifications, I should be able to get it whether on my tablet or desktop - yes?

Silk
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks for the idea - I might check it out. But it's an app so can it be set up via my tablet but to get notifications on my desktop? If it's email notifications, I should be able to get it whether on my tablet or desktop - yes?

Silk
    Yes, if you have a Google/Gmail account, you can access calendar from web, mobile or app.
    Under the details, you can choose which notification you want and what time etc.
    For example, birthdays I have it remind me a week ahead so I can buy a card/gift plus a reminder of the day.
    Stuff for work, I have a leave now for travel alert set for 10mins before I have to go etc
    Silk, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yes, if you have a Google/Gmail account, you can access calendar from web, mobile or app.
    Under the details, you can choose which notification you want and what time etc.
    For example, birthdays I have it remind me a week ahead so I can buy a card/gift plus a reminder of the day.
    Stuff for work, I have a leave now for travel alert set for 10mins before I have to go etc
    Ok, great to know. Thanks for the info, FP.

Silk
    ROMEO, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I got a bunch of SE Asian offers last night:

2,000 pts For every $10 spent on Suraj Branded products
    * Suraj is Loblaws' private label (like PC, No Name) for Southeast Asian foods
    2,000 pts For every $10 spent on Maggi branded products
    1,000 pts For every $5 spent on Hans Dairy
    2,000 pts For every $10 spent on Nanak Branded products
    Colsgirl, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I got a bunch of SE Asian offers last night:

2,000 pts For every $10 spent on Suraj Branded products
    * Suraj is Loblaws' private label (like PC, No Name) for Southeast Asian foods
    2,000 pts For every $10 spent on Maggi branded products
    1,000 pts For every $5 spent on Hans Dairy
    2,000 pts For every $10 spent on Nanak Branded products
    I got two Suraj offers so I can stack them and get 40% not sure what else is that brand, we normally get Naan breads and rice.
    barbis9, Ciel and Lavender Lady like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I got two Suraj offers so I can stack them and get 40% not sure what else is that brand, we normally get Naan breads and rice.
    Spices, coconut oil, almond oil, canned and dry beans, rice, specialty flours

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Spices, coconut oil, almond oil, canned and dry beans, rice, specialty flours
    Thanks I will have to go looking!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Went to load my new offers and I only recieved 1 new "offers we think you will like" my tailored offers were the 3 held over for this week....i usually get 15-18 each thursday. My seco d acoount only got 10 new. Did this happen to anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I only got 4 last week and 6 this week
    barbis9, Ciel and mrsf1sh like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I also only got 5 and DH got about 10 or more
    barbis9, Ciel and mrsf1sh like this.

Thread Information