User Tag List

Page 552 of 654 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

person picking their nose on the bus. when leaving the bus, i tried not to touch the bus poles (at a loss for words) where that person touched but I don't where else they touch.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I think this is every couponers pet peeve. But here it goes because I can't say it on the trade groups without getting in trouble.

People who take all the damn coupons off coupon boards! Sure take some for yourself and future sales! And heck yes go ahead and grab a few to trade! I do it too! Many people do! That DOES NOT mean you need every single coupon on the board AND through the isles!
    it's true.. i was at store one night, i took a few of new coupons and then the next day when i went back to grab a few for my friends/coworker, the coupons were gone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

'A pretty greedy time' as profits soar for Canadian banks: Don Pittis http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/cana...sing-1.4002725 "The profits announced by Canada's banks over the last week have been nothing less than astounding. Whether the banks can keep on doing well matters to all Canadians, but are they being greedy? Yesterday the Bank of Montreal said it had made about $1.5 billion in three months. That may be hard to put in context until you hear that it is an increase in profit of nearly 40 per cent from the same period last year and dramatically higher than stock watchers had been expecting."

Hmm...I realized I should comment. The article's gist is that the huge profits are a good thing because the banks won't shut down. Yeh, I don't want banks to shut down either...but HUGE profits while customers struggle? No bank shut down applause seems a bit like putting lipstick on the pig.
    Last edited by wendymac; Wed, Mar 1st, 2017 at 12:26 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    person picking their nose on the bus. when leaving the bus, i tried not to touch the bus poles (at a loss for words) where that person touched but I don't where else they touch.
    Whited out TMI

about 30 yrs ago, I was on a bus when a man sneezed into his hand and licked the snot clean off while every woman was trying to pass him Kleenex for wipe his hand. i still feel sick to this day thing about it...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Today we moved to Mississauga so we hired two guys from a moving company to help unload. They called once saying 15 mins late - ok traffic understandable so we start unloading. then he calls 45 mins later and he is like soon, very soon. So we unload more - we only have the elevator for a few hours. finally after 2 hours - they call stuck in traffic sending new people. Uhaul is almost unpacked and put away so sorry don't need you. So we out for dinner afterwards and the bed is made

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cut off the tip of my index finger. With scissors no less...Won't stop bleeding,so off we go to walk in clinic. It took 14 sticks to cauterize...very painful! Non stop throbbing, worse with movement...10 days of 4x a day antibiotics. Not one of my better days! Well guess Dh is going to have to do dishes and I have an excuse to be lazy for tomorrow

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

People who have 30 plus grocery items and use the 1-8 express line at the grocery store.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks ever so much for sharing this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Whited out TMI

about 30 yrs ago, I was on a bus when a man sneezed into his hand and licked the snot clean off while every woman was trying to pass him Kleenex for wipe his hand. i still feel sick to this day thing about it...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Cut off the tip of my index finger. With scissors no less...Won't stop bleeding,so off we go to walk in clinic. It took 14 sticks to cauterize...very painful! Non stop throbbing, worse with movement...10 days of 4x a day antibiotics. Not one of my better days! Well guess Dh is going to have to do dishes and I have an excuse to be lazy for tomorrow
    Ouch! That sounds painful. Hope it heals quickly. Would ice help?
    Last edited by barbis9; Wed, Mar 1st, 2017 at 11:18 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    OMG, poor you! Hope you will be okay! And you should take it easier for way more than jut tomorrow!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Crabby husband.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

407 increases are starting to get to me!!!
    I know the transponder charge comes on my bill each Jan and I always hate that part, and of course the tacky $1.00 they apply to each and and every trip, separate charge from the actual charge per km.

Whether you have a transponder or not, you get dinged for that $1.00, and when you are having multiple return trips in the month that adds up fast.
    Then there is the cost per km....... back in Dec 2015 it was 0.3473 per km ( I never knew that getting on there in " rush hours " costs more per km, but not like DH had a choice of when his shift starts? ) ..... today that charge is 0.4240 per km.
    argh!!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nasty black hair found in the icing of the cake that DH bought for our anniversary.
    DD was the lucky winner.
    I will be having a chat with them tomorrow.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Nasty black hair found in the icing of the cake that DH bought for our anniversary.
    DD was the lucky winner.

barf...

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    DD was the lucky winner.
    Happy anniversary.

Thread Information