User Tag List

Page 566 of 613 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    So I'm a little annoyed. Yesterday, I bought a patio gazebo with my PC credit card. I tried handing her my PC points card as well and she told me that I couldn't earn points on the points card, only the credit card. And she had the nerve to say to me "you should have bought this on Saturday, it was no tax day." Grrrr. I'm fairly certain the flyer didn't say anything about no tax on patio items.
    Ad mentions Home as one of the departments for no tax Sat at RCSS. I'd too think patio stuff would be outdoor living, not Home.
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...il-27-to-may-3

Points offers today-nothing exciting. Saw 1000 pts for the hemp seeds but product is regular-priced. Have points offer on No Name popcorn-if I run out of the kernels from current bag, I will get a new bag next week.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Thanks! I'll be checking out my area No Frills for that price. I also plan to use the tear-pad coupon for $2.00 WUB2. I found that at RCSS about two months right by a display of the Marketplace Cuisine.
    You can also win a coupon if you play the game for this contest, http://meetcarolbrown.com/info/. Unfortunately I did not get that offer and have two coupons.
    list465 and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a quick question. I just got data on my phone and was going to download the app. Do the same offers show up as what's on the computer and would I still be able to use both (my phone and computer)? Thanks for any help with this.
    ROMEO, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

yes the same offers show. I use both my phone and computer
    sweetmomma and LunchLady like this.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Decided to try the Click and Collect for a shop, as I had the 10,000 points offer for my first order over $50. Not sure that I will ever use the service again though. They charge an extra 25% to your order when they charge your card (you will get it back in a few days), and the bonus points aren't automatically applied. Plus, let's not forget it's a $3 pick up fee.
    Phoned customer service to inquire on the delay of points and the extra $'s charged. I have to say, their customer service was excellent, and a manager even called me back the next day to say that they were changing how quickly you get your bonus points offer. What does everyone else think?
    Shwa Girl and thriftygranny like this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Extra 25 % of which amount?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nonprofitjen View Post
    What does everyone else think?
    They charged me $6 for two jalapenos (I complained, but no one contacted me). I haven't been back since.
    nonprofitjen and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Extra 25 % of which amount?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    My order total was $66 so they charged my credit card $82.50. They said it was in case I changed anything on my order, which is odd, because they charged my credit card when I picked up the order. Strange, eh?
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Superstore, you aren't going to make many friends this way! Think I'll skip trying it.

My order total was $66 so they charged my credit card $82.50. They said it was in case I changed anything on my order, which is odd, because they charged my credit card when I picked up the order. Strange, eh?

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All the additional charges (regardless of credits back later) are just money grabs - and do they get you fresh produce or just whatever they want to grab?

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Decided to try the Click and Collect for a shop, as I had the 10,000 points offer for my first order over $50. Not sure that I will ever use the service again though. They charge an extra 25% to your order when they charge your card (you will get it back in a few days), and the bonus points aren't automatically applied. Plus, let's not forget it's a $3 pick up fee.
    Phoned customer service to inquire on the delay of points and the extra $'s charged. I have to say, their customer service was excellent, and a manager even called me back the next day to say that they were changing how quickly you get your bonus points offer. What does everyone else think?
    What is the reasoning for the extra 25% charge

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LunchLady View Post
    I have a quick question. I just got data on my phone and was going to download the app. Do the same offers show up as what's on the computer and would I still be able to use both (my phone and computer)? Thanks for any help with this.
    Yes, the same offers show, but I like having the app as well. The app has some handy features: save offers for the following week, dismiss getting a certain offer again, and it has your loyalty card on it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    What is the reasoning for the extra 25% charge

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Because some of the prices are estimates. Price of cereal is fixed. But they can't charge you the exact amount of a whole chicken or a bunch of bananas. A whole chicken might range In price from 8-12$ depending on weight but in the shopping cart they will charge you the 10$ estimate. They will only know the exact price after the collector picks your order. And then and only then will they know your exact money to charge you. So they overcharge and will just refund the difference. Eventually the refund time will be shortened, new program and all.
    Last edited by dchu76; Tue, May 9th, 2017 at 02:29 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Double post
    Last edited by dchu76; Tue, May 9th, 2017 at 02:25 AM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

In store or store specific deals, including overstock or 50% reductions, are missed by Click and Collect shoppers.
    Plus, it's nice to choose your own produce, meat and fish.
    The Click and Collect workers have a limited time to put your order together and it they are really busy, will they be able to take the same care and concern you take when you get your groceries?

Page 566 of 613 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 ... LastLast

Thread Information