User Tag List

Page 587 of 613 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Not sure where these points came from exactly, but I'm not gonna complain about a FREE 30,000PC Pts, When I clicked on all of these, they showed as Manual Posting/Reversal of Earning/Transaction. Anyone have anything like this happen before???
    That's the description for the manual postings made to my account for missing points (ie: Dave's Killer & Marketplace Cuisine). Congrats, looks like a manual posting error in your favour!

Suggest you change your password in case a scam is forthcoming...
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Aug 5th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
    Angela273, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got 90,000 pts added to my card for one transaction saying the same...plastic card. Same date too. I just got the PC Financial MC so I figure it was from that.

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Attachment 333740

Not sure where these points came from exactly, but I'm not gonna complain about a FREE 30,000PC Pts, When I clicked on all of these, they showed as Manual Posting/Reversal of Earning/Transaction. Anyone have anything like this happen before???
    Last edited by shopperwho; Sat, Aug 5th, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
    ROMEO, sweetmomma and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    half decent personal offer
    There are more flavours but I guess RCSS does not carry them all. I don't see the Rum Caramel Ginger flavour listed or a chocolate version with brandy. Have not tried the Irish Cream or the Rum Vanilla Caramel Blonde varieties.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    There are more flavours but I guess RCSS does not carry them all. I don't see the Rum Caramel Ginger flavour listed or a chocolate version with brandy. Have not tried the Irish Cream or the Rum Vanilla Caramel Blonde varieties.
    Our RCSS also only had 2 flavours - whiskey and rum. Haven't tried them yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    I got 90,000 pts added to my card for one transaction saying the same...plastic card. Same date too. I just got the PC Financial MC so I figure it was from that.
    Something weirds going on.
    I have access to about 7 accounts (family members, i peek at deals and tell them which 1s to use).
    4 accounts had mystery points added (40, 60, 40 and 30). No pc financial card etc and some of the accounts hadnt been used in +2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Angela273, smileyKT and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After reading the posts about mystery points I went and checked our three accounts and one had 20,000 PC finanacial Master card scanned points, not complaining 😀
    Angela273 likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    After reading the posts about mystery points I went and checked our three accounts and one had 20,000 PC finanacial Master card scanned points, not complaining 😀
    Hopefully you didn't get signed up for a card.
    http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/b...ores-1.3943180
    Lavender Lady likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is there any issue if you got a PC Financial World Elite Mastercard when you don't think you'll spend $25K annually.. i don't know what happened.. i only asked to get a credit card and was expecting the very basic one... thanks in advance

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

You guys are lucky, getting all these points. I am still struggling to get points for Dave's Killer bread. I have given up hope now. I have written to them about 5 times giving them all the details as well as the offer ID. I got three emails back saying Digital points are only available for one bread, it seemed like this person was not reading the emails. It was always the same person responding (Jeunese). In my last email, I asked them to read the email, and also check the call I made before purchasing the bread, giving them the day, time of the call and also the person's name who told me that in store points are valid until July 20th and if I don't get them, just do a points inquiry and they will be added. Now I am told that the points were not on the flyer so they don't owe me any points. I made sure to call before purchasing and would not have purchased 6 loaves of bread if I knew I was not going to get the points. I would have even gone back and returned them if they had responded to my email right away instead of telling me someone will get back to me in 5 - 7 days. I did call them once as well and was told a supervisor will get back to me, they took my number but that was last Monday and nobody called me. It is my husbands card so he has to be home when I call so this has been really frustrating experience.
    ROMEO and Durham Couponer like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    is there any issue if you got a PC Financial World Elite Mastercard when you don't think you'll spend $25K annually.. i don't know what happened.. i only asked to get a credit card and was expecting the very basic one... thanks in advance
    No issues at all even though I spend less than $5K annually on it. I think I haven't had a credit increase in a long time, but I don't mind.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Kwala , Dave's Killerbread points offer was online (Zehrs, Loblaws & RCSS). I had previously posted the Loblaws printscreen (click here) showing the 5,500 offer per loaf (no limit), so use that as your confirmation of the offer. If you need Zehrs or RCSS, print screens, let me know and I'll post them. Keep following-up with them, as it was a valid offer, just poorly communicated & rolled out, so you deserve the points.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    You guys are lucky, getting all these points. I am still struggling to get points for Dave's Killer bread. I have given up hope now. I have written to them about 5 times giving them all the details as well as the offer ID. I got three emails back saying Digital points are only available for one bread, it seemed like this person was not reading the emails. It was always the same person responding (Jeunese). In my last email, I asked them to read the email, and also check the call I made before purchasing the bread, giving them the day, time of the call and also the person's name who told me that in store points are valid until July 20th and if I don't get them, just do a points inquiry and they will be added. Now I am told that the points were not on the flyer so they don't owe me any points. I made sure to call before purchasing and would not have purchased 6 loaves of bread if I knew I was not going to get the points. I would have even gone back and returned them if they had responded to my email right away instead of telling me someone will get back to me in 5 - 7 days. I did call them once as well and was told a supervisor will get back to me, they took my number but that was last Monday and nobody called me. It is my husbands card so he has to be home when I call so this has been really frustrating experience.
    A Facebook post tagging Marketplace might be a last resort...
    Kwala likes this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @Kwala , Dave's Killerbread points offer was online (Zehrs, Loblaws & RCSS). I had previously posted the Loblaws printscreen (click here) showing the 5,500 offer per loaf (no limit), so use that as your confirmation of the offer. If you need Zehrs or RCSS, print screens, let me know and I'll post them. Keep following-up with them, as it was a valid offer, just poorly communicated & rolled out, so you deserve the points.
    Thanks, do you have something showing points were valid in RCSS as well because that is where I made the purchase after confirming it with PC Plus. Also, I believe there might be a chance if I get a different rep, I keep getting the same rep who keeps refusing.
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    A Facebook post tagging Marketplace might be a last resort...
    Does PC plus have a Facebook page?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    Thanks, do you have something showing points were valid in RCSS as well because that is where I made the purchase after confirming it with PC Plus....
    Here are 2 versions of RCSS store offer for Dave's Killer bread. The early version does not include the picture of the breads and a few days later, the bread images were visible.

July 15, 2017 Screen Shot
    Name:  2017-07-15 Dave's Killer Bread RCSS.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  186.4 KB

July 19, 2017 Screen Shot
    Name:  2017-07-19 RCSS Daves Bread Offer.jpg
Views: 944
Size:  175.2 KB
    Lavender Lady and Kwala like this.

Page 587 of 613 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 ... LastLast

Thread Information