User Tag List

Page 588 of 613 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Here are 2 versions of RCSS store offer for Dave's Killer bread. The early version does not include the picture of the breads and a few days later, the bread images were visible.

July 15, 2017 Screen Shot
    Attachment 333828

July 19, 2017 Screen Shot
    Attachment 333829
    Thanks, I will try to email them again and see what excuse they will use now.
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    is there any issue if you got a PC Financial World Elite Mastercard when you don't think you'll spend $25K annually.. i don't know what happened.. i only asked to get a credit card and was expecting the very basic one... thanks in advance
    No you shouldn't have an issue as that was only one of the options needed for the card. The other option was income of over a certain amount. You are good to go
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Angela273 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    Thanks, do you have something showing points were valid in RCSS as well because that is where I made the purchase after confirming it with PC Plus. Also, I believe there might be a chance if I get a different rep, I keep getting the same rep who keeps refusing.
    Kwala you should try calling after you send the screen shot I find that for the Bread offer I had to call before I got my points because even though I was sending e-mail my offer was being denied by all the different reps.
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Kwala you should try calling after you send the screen shot I find that for the Bread offer I had to call before I got my points because even though I was sending e-mail my offer was being denied by all the different reps.
    I will try calling them tomorrow evening, hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    22hicks, Ciel, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks, I will try to email them again and see what excuse they will use now.
    Yipee, just got an email saying the points are being added to the account and they are finally there. Thanks so much for posting the screenshot. I was ready to give up.
    22hicks, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yipee, just got an email saying the points are being added to the account and they are finally there. Thanks so much for posting the screenshot. I was ready to give up.
    So very happy for you... I hope @Thatdone got his points for the MarketPlace Cuisines...
    22hicks, Ciel, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So very happy for you... I hope @Thatdone got his points for the MarketPlace Cuisines...
    Not yet but I have not given up. My last email went out a couple of days ago when they refused it again. That email was initiated when I called support and when they refused again they would not let me talk to any one higher but just said I would be contacted in 5 to 7 days.

The first thing I do when I get home is check my wife's email to see if they have responded at all.

This is really beyond the 6,000 points, it is a thing of principle.

My biggest point with them is that I had already done a couple point inquiries of the same product prior to the one they are rejecting now without a problem, and lets be honest that everyone here that does this knows they were getting a lot of inquiry's about the points and could of pulled the points thing from the rcss website. (actually I think they pulled the points thing and then put it back on shortly after) Or atleast when they gave me the previous points told me that they gave me the points in good faith but would not honour any more transactions
    22hicks, Ciel, rockco and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the 7,500 points wus $75 offer.

Fortunately Sunlight liquid detergent is on sale this week at No Frills :D
    22hicks, Ciel and dededi like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Attachment 333740

Not sure where these points came from exactly, but I'm not gonna complain about a FREE 30,000PC Pts, When I clicked on all of these, they showed as Manual Posting/Reversal of Earning/Transaction. Anyone have anything like this happen before???
    Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    I got 90,000 pts added to my card for one transaction saying the same...plastic card. Same date too. I just got the PC Financial MC so I figure it was from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
    Something weirds going on.
    I have access to about 7 accounts (family members, i peek at deals and tell them which 1s to use).
    4 accounts had mystery points added (40, 60, 40 and 30). No pc financial card etc and some of the accounts hadnt been used in +2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    After reading the posts about mystery points I went and checked our three accounts and one had 20,000 PC finanacial Master card scanned points, not complaining 
    Did anyone find out why the mystery points were added to some accounts but not to others?
    22hicks, hcao, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Log into your TastyRewards account and check out the NEW tab titled PCPlus. You can now load PC Plus offers from TastyRewards.ca. These are the new offers:
    Quaker Harvest Granola Bars 500 points
    Frito Lay Variety Pack 2,000 points
    Quaker muffin, cookie & brownie Mix 750 points

TastyReward.ca also has accompanying printable coupons:
    $2.00 Frito Lay 15ct or 18ct variety pack (270g-504g, any variety)
    $0.50 Quaker Harvest Granola Bars (172g-210g, any flavour/variety)
    $0.75 Quaker Muffin Mix. Quaker Brownie Mix or Quaker Cookie Mix (900g, any flavour/variety)

Name:  TastyRewards PC Plus.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  51.8 KB
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, Aug 14th, 2017 at 12:02 PM.
    rayray, 22hicks, Angela273 and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Hmmm...when I try to sign in, it says I'm not a member of PC PLUS...must be still working out all the connections.

Log into your TastyRewards account and check out the NEW tab titled PCPlus. You can now load PC Plus offers from TastyRewards.ca. These are the new offers:
    Quaker Harvest Granola Bars 500 points
    Frito Lay Variety Pack 2,000 points
    Quaker muffin, cookie & brownie Mix 750 points

TastyReward.ca also has accompanying printable coupons:
    $2.00 Frito Lay 15ct or 18ct variety pack (270g-504g, any variety)
    $0.50 Quaker Harvest Granola Bars (172g-210g, any flavour/variety)
    $0.75 Quaker Muffin Mix. Quaker Brownie Mix or Quaker Cookie Mix (900g, any flavour/variety)

Name:  TastyRewards PC Plus.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  51.8 KB

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

When I signed in to the tasty rewards--the PCplus offer for 2000 points for the chips (center offer) was already gone! I really get annoyed when offers disappear so quickly--
    so I tried to print the $2.00 off coupon--cannot use it at my No Frills--no printed coupons allowed anymore-- my internet security said --no way-- by the time I had reset my internet security system --had to disconnect my internet, restart my PC, and then find out --sorry you have only 1 hour to print your coupons once you have requested them. Ugh! Sent them a nasty comment!
    why can't PCplus just offer these things on their site? I am starting to feel like I have to jump through hoops lately (sorry if I sound grumpy--having a bad day...)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think they may be gone because people are using multiple accounts, one tasty account to load the offer and then another to print the coupon
    22hicks, rockco and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

re PC Plus in www.tastyrewards
    Oh I see, each of the 3 coupons are blocked (not sold out) if the corresponding PC plus offer is selected.
    I think the system isn't ready as I haven't been able to load the 3 PC Plus offers all day.
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, Aug 14th, 2017 at 09:58 PM.
    22hicks, SFARAZ and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried and failed to connect to my PC account as well.
    22hicks, rockco and dededi like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Page 588 of 613 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 ... LastLast

Thread Information