User Tag List

Page 163 of 193 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I have to make a trip to the bank drive through to deposit DH $10.00 Home Depot rebate cheque he got on Thursday. I don't feel like going out. hrmph!
    Cant you take a photo on your phone and deposit it via your banking app? That's the bomb there.. doing banking in your undies.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Cant you take a photo on your phone and deposit it via your banking app? That's the bomb there.. doing banking in your undies.
    well @bhlombardy I DO have undies BUT have never owned a cell phone ever, so that option is out. I eventually put on my big girl undies ( as well as other clothes...ha ha ) and drove over to do it. Also picked up his meds on the way back....what an outing today was....ha ha.
    ROMEO, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I cannot begin to tell you how much I despise my neighbors. The one next to us is a spineless jellyfish who goes running to the one across the street to gossip and be told what horrible people are living next door to them (us). DH had a run-in with next-door-neighbor today and the a-hole across the street is filling this guy's head full of lies about us. I want to slash everyone's tires. It's too soon. They may figure out it was me. But then again, they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

we got a new bed.. YAY! upgrading to a king.. YAY!.. had to buy a whole new bedframe.. yay?! lol.. now.. for the flaw.. new mattress doesn't arrive till friday.. Boo... took all day to clean and prep the room (had a dust bunny jungle under the bed and the jungle was taking over), set up new frame, put old mattress/box spring onto new frame.. now the bed is just too high, i can barely climb INTO bed.. and when i need to get out i practically fall out (oh the flaws of being short) which isn't the greatest thing when it's completely pitch black and you need get up to pee in the middle of the night lol.. thankfully when the new mattress comes it won't be nearly as high
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Switched to king years ago and love, love it! I am sure you will too Midnightly!
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    we got a new bed.. YAY! upgrading to a king.. YAY!.. had to buy a whole new bedframe.. yay?! lol.. now.. for the flaw.. new mattress doesn't arrive till friday.. Boo... took all day to clean and prep the room (had a dust bunny jungle under the bed and the jungle was taking over), set up new frame, put old mattress/box spring onto new frame.. now the bed is just too high, i can barely climb INTO bed.. and when i need to get out i practically fall out (oh the flaws of being short) which isn't the greatest thing when it's completely pitch black and you need get up to pee in the middle of the night lol.. thankfully when the new mattress comes it won't be nearly as high
    @Midnightly ... Does this help?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00GJAN57U?psc=1

Attachment 333216
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Wed, Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:33 PM.
    Natalka, Tweets77, barbis9 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LOL, bhlombardy!

Midnightly I was picturing you like the princess and the pea!

Oh, I wish we had even a higher bed - we are both tall, and I guess ours is just right; we have my grandparents' steel bedframe.
    It's a double - and we wouldn't have it any other way - it's like 'enforced snuggling' at times. lol!
    However, longer would be better, because our feet are often stuck outside the footboard (there are open spaces).
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it was a bit like princess and the pea.. also fairly tricky to move around once you were up there because of the memory foam topper that you just sink into...fortunately today hubby built the platform for the new bed frame so we were able to eliminate the box spring today... now it's a reasonable height bed again lol 2 more nights and new bed will be here!

hubby is a night worker, so it's rare that we sleep in the bed at the same time or if both of us sleep at the same time one of us is on the couch(say on weekends), he's currently doing days at the moment(chaos at work, has to train new people) so sleeping has been an issue (part of the push to get the new bed) plus i'm an odd sleeper.. a bit of a princess and the pea kinda situation.. i like my bed a specific way (hubby has called it my nest lol) pillows spread a certain way, blankets a specific way.. on a slight angle so my feet can hang off the edge of the bed, which makes sharing the queen very tricky (plus the current mattress has a bit of a dip in the center that causes you to roll towards the center) so the goal is with a king.. even if i've got my set up there's still space for him!

on a happy note! i picked up a king sized fitted sheet today for $10! 600 threadcount 100% cotton! (london drugs clearance area on for $17.99 and i used my $10 credit i had been saving)
    Natalka, Tweets77, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I find Homesense is another great place to find king size sheets on sale!
    barbis9, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I participated in the earn 25 BAM at Metro when you redeem 95 AM ( 17th -20th )
    bummer though!
    The cashier messed up and entered the $10.00 off my bill as " cash " instead of Air Miles cash so it wouldn't qualify for the BAM. Since I never pay cash, I knew it was wrong. Also wouldn't her till have been short $10.00 that day??

I had to take all 4 receipts to the store to show them how they differed and have them fix this.
    Good thing the actual cashier responsible was there and she remembered talking to me about the 25 AM offer, I even told her I'd be coming back over the next 3 days to do it again.

Stuff happens.....I'll get them eventually. had to fill out the paperwork, copy the bill....bla bla bla.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So I got my Tragus prierced several months back and all was good. 2 weeks ago, I noticed it was infected so off to the doc I go get meds. Now that the infection is gone, I have to go back and get the doc to cut off all the skin that has overgrown the front of the earring!! That is going to be fun
    barbis9, GoJays, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OUCH woman!!
    barbis9, macw1960 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    So I got my Tragus prierced several months back and all was good. 2 weeks ago, I noticed it was infected so off to the doc I go get meds. Now that the infection is gone, I have to go back and get the doc to cut off all the skin that has overgrown the front of the earring!! That is going to be fun
    ouch times two lady! Also, you made me Google " Tragus " as I had no idea what part of the body it was and my mind was going all over the place! Hope ya feel better!!
    barbis9, GoJays, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

So upset now with RCSS ("What else is new" as my Pere always says), Student discount has been changed from 10% off the bill to 10% in PC Pts back on my bill. I don't want the extra points, I'd much rather save that extra 10% right there in store on my bill!!

I guess it is better than nothing, but definitely throws a wrench in my grocery and donations budgets, will have to try to save even more somehow?!?!
    barbis9, macw1960 and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    So upset now with RCSS ("What else is new" as my Pere always says), Student discount has been changed from 10% off the bill to 10% in PC Pts back on my bill. I don't want the extra points, I'd much rather save that extra 10% right there in store on my bill!!
    I guess it is better than nothing, but definitely throws a wrench in my grocery and donations budgets, will have to try to save even more somehow?!?!
    It's not like you can spend PC points on tuition, text books and school supplies... isnt that what students are trying to save money for?
    barbis9 and macw1960 like this.

Page 163 of 193 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast

Thread Information