User Tag List

Page 592 of 654 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592 593 594 602 642 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm starting to feel like any program/ system in the country that's meant to help is an absolute joke and the people running them should actually live like a person who's trying to get help from said program/system and then tell us if they think it's really working.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I'm starting to feel like any program/ system in the country that's meant to help is an absolute joke and the people running them should actually live like a person who's trying to get help from said program/system and then tell us if they think it's really working.

So long as it's for several weeks/months without any back-up like savings to help.

I loathe politicians and the like saying "Oh any-one can live on paltry amount of money for a week." Which you can if you have savings or no immediate emergency outgoings like needing urgent car repairs or new shoes. It's the long term haul which is the problem.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    Bought some vegan egg nog to try today. Get home, and the seal has been broken already and it looks like someone had taken a few drinks of it.
    Who the hell does that? In the middle of a grocery store? Thinks "I want to try this, I'll open it, take a swig then close it and put it back on the shelf". Like really, c'mon people.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I've seen people try deodorant. People suck.

Geez... Who would want to taste deodorant?
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Smartass
    Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Geez... Who would want to taste deodorant?
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    So long as it's for several weeks/months without any back-up like savings to help.

I loathe politicians and the like saying "Oh any-one can live on paltry amount of money for a week." Which you can if you have savings or no immediate emergency outgoings like needing urgent car repairs or new shoes. It's the long term haul which is the problem.
    It's not even financial based programs that have me frustrated(thankfully I don't have to use them but they don't work either), but things like our mental health system, legal system and child protection system. They don't work, don't help/protect and in the end they fail they exact same people they're trying to help.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    The Universe is dealing an interesting hand of cards this week in the family. Something from a few years ago has boomeranged on a person this week. And other things are random but I'm sure there's a logic I've to figure out.
    Today the Universe must be using a card with spades because I had to deal with irrational family member accusing me of holding on to a form he and sibling last handled. Cue wordstorm and angry exchange. World won't stop if he loses his driver's licence (about time anyway).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Ok I figured I will post this one because it piss me out and made me angry:A Sibling of mine asked me why I still do couponning and it is a lost of my time and I dont need to do some,.,.....First I love that hobby,Two yes I save money and I have a full fridge and freezer do you?It is a tool I am using ,you dont need to use it if you dont want but stop bugged me about this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I typed up a whole brag and the page crashed. I don’t feel like typing it all up again so I guess it just won’t get posted at all.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I typed up a whole brag and the page crashed. I don’t feel like typing it all up again so I guess it just won’t get posted at all.
    that happened to me the other day.. i had typed out this long reply then the page crashed/went wonky and it was all lost.. and i didn't have it in me to try to type it all out again
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Ok I figured I will post this one because it piss me out and made me angry:A Sibling of mine asked me why I still do couponning and it is a lost of my time and I dont need to do some,.,.....First I love that hobby,Two yes I save money and I have a full fridge and freezer do you?It is a tool I am using ,you dont need to use it if you dont want but stop bugged me about this.
    Yes, that's a frustrating encounter for you. Hope you don't have to see that person often-boundaries/limited or no contact has practical application when someone won't listen or acknowledge what you are saying.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Yes!
    Newfiescreech and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post

Second that.
    Newfiescreech and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

The wish that it wouldn't rain everyday I am sick and tired of the bloody rain! Getting soaked or finding ways of getting drenched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, I thought I would give Walmart 4th Av one more chance since I needed some milk today...

I was going to do the McCormick Packets deal, using the overage for some more donation items and some milk. Went to customer service to ask again if they allow overage. I gave an example since the CSM didn't understand (a $3 Item with a $5 coupon), she said, yes we allow that (using in same transaction). I thought my luck had changed, but of course, nothing ever goes as planned. I got to the till and the cashier wasn't sure, so she called a CSM, THE SAME CSM. When she saw how much the overage was going to be, she said that we probably won't allow it and went off with the coupon to talk to the "Cash Manager" who denied the coupon saying it was TOO MUCH OVERAGE. So they allow it, but if you are too good a couponer, they deny you. So I told them I wanted nothing but the milk as I was in a rush and paid $2.97 for 2L.

So now I know, that this Walmart DOES NOT want to help you make your money go further while the other two in St.Kitts DO!!!!!!!
    Why are you not complaining to Walmart on their Facebook page? They will help you as they will as you for specific details. I've only had a problem with WM twice in all the years I've been shopping there. I put it on their facebook page and I was personally called by the store manager on both occasions. They told me that if I ever had problems again, I could ask for him/her. Never had a problem with them again. Good luck!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

when i go out of my way to travel to a store just to see they are SOLD OUT of the sale items & NOT offering rain checks. ;-( thank u giant tiger!

Thread Information