User Tag List

Page 368 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 868 1368 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Wow, Lynn! I remember that poem! Either I had to memorize it or type it out or print it out for penmanship- Zoom- back to school.

Rather a shaky day for me. Got so frustrated trying to organize the program for our church play I could have screamed. (Maybe I even did.)

Then I had a bit of a falling out with both my brothers. Stupid things that escalate. Spent a quiet night in. They all had supper and watched a movie. I declined.

Did most of the laundry. HA! Lynn, you would have killed yourself laughing- or sighing- I had a Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk Brownie mix. Perfect - will make it on a cheap hydro day to take to church. BrotherR finished off all the eggs at noon so one of the key ingredients was missing. Found egg substitute in a package in the cupboard. It had expired but -hey- What could go wrong?

Well, my girlfriend gets teased about the "Bubbling Brownies" she made by adding way too much butter.

Mine would rival hers, for sure! It's about 1/4" inch thick and is sort of the consistency of taffy. How can I be so BAD at this cooking thing?

I went back and 're-read the instructions 3 times. Except for the egg substitute- I seem to have done it right.

Well, sleep is marching in on little cat feet. I should bid you goodnight.

Take care, everyone.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Dec 10th, 2017 at 01:07 AM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey Avon hope everything goes well and you have a good Sunday. I think I'll be in bed by about 5am lol geez my sleep pattern is all messed up. Anyway next week I will do my groceries but also want to get something for my skin and get hair colour. I haven't coloured my hair in a couple years but I always use women's product because there are way more colours to choose from. Also want to get a face mask and some deep cleaning stuff lol. Probably also see what jeans Walmart has when I go there. Hope everyone has a good Sunday and good week.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!!

What a night with Jenny! She got us up at 4am to go outside, so DH put her out to do whatever business she desperately had to do, then settled down in her bed next to me for oh...about an hour, then 'thud" on my side of the bed: "Mommy, pick me up." So of course I did, thinking she'd do her usual snuggle and sleep. Nope. After huffing and puffing and bumping around, after me trying to get her to sleep again, I finally realized that wasn't going to happen, so I got up, she ran outside again, and that was it: we were officially up at 6am! That is so not like the little twerp. Of course now she's fast asleep like a burrito on the sofa and I'm off and pacing!
    @avoncallingu, so sorry you had a disagreement with your brothers; men can be so weird sometimes. I hope everything is right back to normal again today and all's well among you. How's little Tootie today? Is she an early morning pup or does she wait for you to get up first like Jenny USED to do?!
    As to your baking skills...um, Honey? Eggs is eggs. Powdered eggs is something else...quite another creature, actually and not a suitable replacement for real eggs. You're too cute!!!
    And you of course, took on the chore of making up the program for your play. Good thing you have all the time in the world to mess with that, huh? hahaha....will you ever learn, my dear Friend?

Well, off to do some watercolour painting...after-which I have a couple new sewing projects I'd like to try for fun...

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Dec 10th, 2017 at 09:53 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! We wake up with white ground so this is snow and it continue right now.So be carefull if you have snow and going out.Wishing everyone an awesome Sunday!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Finally had a decent nights sleep and going to make centerpieces for family members today...probably saving about $200 by doing it myself.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Finally had a decent nights sleep and going to make centerpieces for family members today...probably saving about $200 by doing it myself.
    Oh gosh, @Tweets77 , I nearly faint when I see the prices on the centrepieces and wreaths at Michaels! I know I could do it for a tenth of the cost! What kind are you making? I love those new mesh wreaths, some pictures of them are just remarkable. Maybe next year: when they're out of style, I'll have time! hahaha! Enjoy! Pictures, please?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day everyone hope your day started out great. Enjoy your Sunday everyone

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Your night sounds almost as bad as mine was @Lynn49 . Jake woke me up 3 times during the night. Happy he did though. I'd much rather be woken up repeatedly, than having to clean up his diarrhea mess.

Sorry for your miserable day yesterday @avoncallingu . Praying today will be a better one.

I hope you're ready for the blast of cold air coming our way.
    I'm not.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh @Lynn49 and @22hicks I hope you both have a good day after your not so good nights. I finally fell asleep just after 5am. I woke up at 10am and just laid my head back down for a quick moment and when I woke up again it was 1.30pm. I know that's not an unusual amount of sleep but always feels like a waste of the day.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Its Monday and its a very cold one so stay warm. Enjoy your day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning fam.
    It's a CHILLY one out there! Stay warm.

Have a great day peeps.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

It seems it's cold all over! A friend just emailed from Florida, where they winter, and we were only 1 degree apart this morning! Of course that'll likely be over in a few hours there, not so much for us.

Stay safe and well if you have to venture out; people do not have their heads about themselves this time of year when they're driving.

Have a lovely morning! God bless!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning. I hope you have a good day.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lynn49, cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    A stressful, but happy day today...

I have a presentation for one of my university courses in two hours that is scaring the heck out of me for a mere 5% of my grade while I have yet to start worrying about a 70% final exam for another class

However, went to a volunteer event and ended up talking a bit with a lady from our schools Student Life committee and she was looking for stories to put into the school paper and she was interested in my couponing and how I am doing a big donation for Christmas. So the paper may get back to me about the story, so we will see.
    Well, I had the interview today with the Brock Press and It went very well. Mentioned Smartcanucks and how it has greatly helped me in my couponing methods. Will hopefully be posted by January and as well, the lady that interviewed me said that their is a very good likelihood that local papers may pick up the story too! (St.Catharines, Thorold? Niagara Falls??)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

That's fantastic, John!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information